• “I had also seen the pressures of the other inmates; pregnant mothers risking their infants lives to see if they would continue onward.“

Jason Grant / Jasonafex / JasonafexFA / Amorous and his girlfriend Kabier / Kaitlyn Layne Kelleypopufur "animator", drama magnet, scam artist, JIGGLEBONES

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by InLivingTuna, Sep 5, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. God, it never ends with Jason. He's just gonna clutch his dildos and dog to his chest and scream fallacy fallacy at anyone who approaches him at this point.

Ghost Boy

Ghost Boy Look, we all know you touched his ass.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Fallacy!
    Fallacy!

• Agree Agree x 1
    Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  3. imagine making this badass character, giving him a cool backstory, this really ominous hood, and then you proceed to use this design to purchase art of him getting literally cuckolded by an alpha male

that's jasonafex

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor Have fun online!

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    Plaguemine

Plaguemine Call for the DOOM WHEEL~!!!

kiwifarms.net
  4. You know, it’s almost funny? But it’s not. Maybe it’s the fact that I just find him annoying or the fact that I fucking hate that song they’re parodying, but winced a bit at most. I guess it’s better than his other tweets, given that I normally wince more than once from those.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Reynard

Reynard Christmas Bunny

kiwifarms.net
  5. What a fucking freak.

archive link doesn't work so I'm uploading the video here. I have been burned by Jason regretting vids later and them not being archived properly...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    #1286 Jester69, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:17 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018 at 2:04 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The file doesn’t seem to work for me, but that could just be an issue with mobile (:powerlevel:). Though if someone tells me it works on desktop and whatnot, good job!

Reynard

Reynard Christmas Bunny

kiwifarms.net
  7. Here, I made it easy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    mildly_miffed_69

mildly_miffed_69 why did you post that?

kiwifarms.net
  8. Tiktok huh? Doesn't he know better?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I assume that's a rethorical question because the answer is that obvious.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The video's not playing for me so I'm assuming Kabier is already Tracer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. What about widowmaker

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's an app made for those investing thousands into a suit they only get to wear 11 days a year at an additional $500 fee. I'm sure he's only using it ironically, right?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Cactus Wings

Cactus Wings Coughing for Cash

kiwifarms.net
  13. An artist I watch posted about how they're now two years drug free. Lo and behold, your favorite lizard had something to say about it.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. That one line in Falvie's response - "Are you even human any more or has your fame induced pigheadedness finally stripped all integrity from you?"

I think we all know the answer.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Everyone in this image is unlikable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    mildly_miffed_69

mildly_miffed_69 why did you post that?

kiwifarms.net
  16. flavie is pretty out there herself, huge queue of owed commissions, drugs, and begging for money. i’m kind of surprised she stopped doing drugs because she always said it helped her with drawing :thinking:

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    ★ Lion ★

★ Lion ★ retire rebecca sugar

kiwifarms.net
  17. Don't worry, Kabier also has something to say too!:
    [​IMG]

Jesus christ, and of course, in case you need to know what she also thinks of sonicfox winning at VGA:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In response to that exceptional tik-tok video her and lizard cuck made:
    [​IMG]

I'm...almost concerned with how aggressive Kabier is coming across? I mean, sure, she's said and done stupid shit in the past, but now she's reached this frothing mouth level. I can't tell if there's something deeper we're not seeing going on in her personal life or she's just literally snapped in her brain.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. She lost her mind and lost her audience too. One upvote? That post a few days ago got five. Jason and Kabier are the Bethesda of the furry community. They had a good thing going and got overconfident and fucked it all up.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  19. Something something, catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

I really feel like she is projecting, it really takes a lot to be that hateful. Her level of unprovoked ferocity screams insecurities.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.