Horrorcow Jason Mackintosh / MsHarleyAQuinn - Edgelord, virgin-slut tranny with cutting and humiliation fetishes

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
So a few weeks ago I was gonna fap and this person showed up in my suggestions.

knnkn.gif

I was intrigured, so I checked their profile and came up on this...

Well, the name is Harley, I'm a 24-year-old autistic twisted trans chick from the Highlands of Scotland. I'm a queer lesbian and polyamorous (With a loving girlfriend) but always open for more. I'm an addict, have an addictive personality, I really like being forcibly addicted to stuff.

And this...

I'm extremely traumatised by abuse an' suffer a whooole heap of mental disorders, that's left me a pretty big pervert. I'm also currently physically disabled thanks to back problems I can't walk very far. I'm a virgin, and I crave abuse and rape a lot. Including depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, anxiety and a lot more, if you can't deal with that then don't contact me.

Then this...

I'm a puppy, cat girl, furry and primal, I love the whole animal thing. In fact, I'm a zoophile, mainly for dogs, have been since I was a kid can't help it, just find them so attractive. I also have thoughts about children caused by trauma, never done anything, probably never will, I didn't choose to have these thoughts. But you can hate me if you like, won't be the first, won't be the last.

This is Jason Mackintosh, a "Bi, Poly, Autistic, Needy, Clingy, Broken, Masochist, Sub, Crazy, Twisted, Slut, Sex Worker" from Kingussie, Scotland. Much like our other autistic tranny friend from Scotland @Autphag, Jason has several deviant fetishes that he makes absolutely no effort to hide. And when I say he makes no effort to hide them, I mean he has his mother and sister on the same facebook profile where he shares this deviant shit

Well, the name is Harley, I'm a 24-year-old autistic twisted trans chick from the Highlands of Scotland. I'm a queer lesbian and polyamorous (With a loving girlfriend) but always open for more. I'm an addict, have an addictive personality, I really like being forcibly addicted to stuff.

I'm extremely traumatised from abuse an' suffer a whooole heap of mental disorders, that's left me a pretty big pervert. I'm a virgin, and I crave abuse and rape a lot. Including depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, anxiety and a lot more, if you can't deal with that then don't contact me.

I'm a huge geek and my special interest is Star Trek, I'm a gamer and I adore sci-fi.

I'm a middle, a little, a baby girl, a bratty bimbo, clingy and needy as hell. I have actual real age regression 'cause of being molested and I really like being used during it. I really want a girl to look after me and be sweet and beat the living shit out of me and rape me and then tell me it was all a bad dream.

I'm a big sadomasochist, mainly a pain slut but I like to hurt people too. I ain't dominant mind you, very submissive, I just like hurting people. I'm a nymphomaniac (hypersexual) and though I'm a lesbian I'm a big cock slut, guys, girls, enbies, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if I'm not attracted to you, I just want to be used. I'm really into hypnosis and giving my entire self to a person, body and mind.

However, I'm still an intersectional feminist, I mean most of the people I've played around with are Trans women. I can be addicted to dick without fucking men or thinking they're superior, I simply think everyone is superior to me.

I'm a puppy, cat girl, furry and primal, I love the whole animal thing. I used to hide my fantasies, led to me trying to kill myself. I met a girl who helped me and now I don't, I try to embrace them, and it's all caused by trauma, if you want to hate abusers then go do that, go find child molesters and whatnot 'cause that's not me, I've only ever been a victim and if I wanna have rough degrading sex well it's none of your business. Basically, fuck off with your fake dork knight BS.

Also, if you're assuming that I'm exaggerating about how crazy I am then joke's on you 'cause I'm worse so don't be surprised when you find out I'm severely fucked up and batshit insane.

Feel free to message me, geek out, talk about stuff, whatever you like.

She/Her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Exhibitionist
100% Pet
100% Submissive
100% Brat
100% Slave
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Masochist
100% Ageplayer
100% Degradee
100% Voyeur
100% Rope bunny
100% Boy/Girl
100% Experimentalist
100% Non-monogamist
97% Sadist
59% Degrader
59% Primal (Hunter)
49% Rigger
42% Daddy/Mommy
7% Dominant
7% Switch
1% Master/Mistress
1% Vanilla
1% Owner

http://bdsmtest.org/r/6399038

upload_2017-12-16_15-27-54.png

http://archive.md/QyMYP (Mom and sister's profiles - http://archive.md/POQ2u http://archive.md/2Dwfa)

Apparently his sister is a huge slut who got knocked up early.

Anyhow, Jason has a robust social media footprint and isn't shy about being open about who he is and what he does.

upload_2017-12-16_15-44-38.png

lol he's not wrong
upload_2017-12-16_15-45-45.png

He's one hell of a griefer
upload_2017-12-16_15-47-5.png

Their instagram header shows a boatload of self-awareness.

upload_2017-12-16_16-6-14.png

Did I mention they're edgy?

Current Mood
Ruin my life.

Decide, before you even *officially* meet me, that you’re going to break my soul, take away my intelligence, and destroy who I am as a person.

Worm your way into my life and into my mind.

Make me trust you and confide in you, let me tell you my darkest fantasies and make them my reality.

Take away my sweaters and cardigans and replace them with too tight and low tops and skirts so short the barely cover my ass.

Make me a junkie whore. Make me addicted to d**gs and sex. Make me fuck anyone who moves just to get my fix.

Make me a shell of who I used to be.

I love discrepancies in affection between actions and words.

Stuff your fingers down my throat while asking about my rough day at work.

Dry **** my ass while you coo sweetly at me and call me baby.

Piss down my dress while congratulating me on that promotion.

Tell me I’m your favourite girl and split open my lip.

Force your fist inside my spasming body while you pet my hair.

Tell me how much you hate to hurt me while you ruin me forever.

“P…please? Mistress? I need it!”

“Mmm, you ask so nicely, little one. And I can tell you really really do need it. But what you don’t realize is, you don’t even know what it is that you need, do you?”

“Yeah! I want to…um…I want you…I…”

“There there, it’s okay. There are so many things that only your mistress can do for you. Things only she can provide. It’s so easy to get confused. Because you want it all, don’t you? Maybe right now you want to feel my hands on your breasts. Is that it, little one? If I slide my hands along your skin. If I gently tease you nipples. If I get you hot with my touch and my voice. Is that what you need?”

“Mmm, mistress. Feels so good…”

“Oh I know it does, pet. I know what this does to you. I’m the one who trained you to respond to it so well. And you are so well trained, aren’t you? Perfectly obedient to your mistress.”

“Oh god, yes. I love to obey my mistress!”

“Very good. But that’s not it, is it? No, your mistress can always tell. As much as you enjoy my touch. As wet as it gets you, that’s not what you need.”

“N…no?”

“No, little one. I know it’s hard to focus when your mistress has you so excited, but you need something different. Something else only I can give you. Maybe you need to serve your mistress more completely. Here, you have gotten so turned on from my touch, and you haven’t gotten to touch me. And it feels so good for you when I am turned on, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Making you feel good makes me feel good. I love to please my mistress.”

“Very good, little one. Feel your mistress’ breasts in your hands. Kiss her. Caress her. Lick, and tease and nibble. Revel in the feel of your mistress’ flesh.”

“Mmm…”

“You are exciting me, little one. And we know how excited you get when you excite me. And we know how, when you get this excited, you want me to push you farther. That it feels so good when your hot, horny mistress takes control. Like if I grab your hair, and pull your head down between my legs, just…like this!”

“Oohhhhh…mistress…sooo…wonderfulllll…”

“That’s right. I gave you a trigger, didn’t I, pet? When I held you to me and made you inhale my scent, you would surrender to me completely, filled with a desire to lick, to taste. You want to pleasure me with your tongue, don’t you? It’s all you can think about, isn’t it?”

“Yes…need…want…must please…want to taste…need to pleasure…”

“Mmm…yes, you want it so badly don’t you? And I am so wet. It turns me on so much to see you like this. But no, this isn’t what you need. You want it yes, because I have commanded you to want it, and you always obey, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“But Mistress can always tell. That isn’t what you need either. You need to serve, yes. But what you need is more…essential. You need to give yourself to your mistress. You need me to command your mind as much as I do your body. You need to give up your will to me. That’s it, isn’t it, little one? You need me to take your mind.”

“Yes! Yes, that’s it Mistress. Please. Please take my mind. Please! I need it! I need you! So…much…”

“Yes, exactly. And since I am already in control of your body, I can pull you back up by the hair, and let you nestle right here on my chest. This feels so nice, doesn’t it? Held in your mistress’ embrace?”

“So good…yes…”

“Then all I need to do is tilt your head back just a little, like so. Yes, and now you can look deeply into the eyes of your mistress…”

“Ohhh…”

“And you know what happens when you look deep into my eyes, don’t you, little one? All the thoughts and concerns, all the memories and feelings…everything just gets pulled down into the depths of my eyes. Replaced by my will. Replaced by my commands. You think only what you are told to think. You want only to please your mistress. This is what you need. You need me to command you. You need me to own you. You need to obey.”

“Need…to…obey…”

“And every second that goes by, you can feel yourself falling deeper, your free will fading away. And you know, I have trained you, that when you go deeper, your arousal increases even more. It feels so good to be in my thrall, doesn’t it?

“Oh yes! Yes, Mistress!”

“This is what you needed. This is all you need. To obey completely. To serve. To please. Tell me what you need.”

“Yes, Mistress. All I need is your eyes. All I need is to look deep, and lose myself to you. All I need is to obey. I wish only to serve you. I want only to please you. Take my mind, Mistress. Take me completely, mind and body.”

“You ask so nicely. Now stare deeper for me. Stare deep…

“And sleep!”

“I…obey………..”

upload_2017-12-16_16-15-19.png

upload_2017-12-16_16-15-42.png

upload_2017-12-16_16-16-8.png

upload_2017-12-16_16-16-32.png

https://msharleyaquinn.tumblr.com/ (archive)
https://www.instagram.com/harleyaquinzel/ (archive)
https://twitter.com/msharleyaquinn (archive)
https://xhamster.com/users/harleyaquinn (archive)
https://fetlife.com/users/7349549
https://www.facebook.com/msharleyaquinn?lst=100012605261668:100022593241962:1513455518 (archive)
https://www.facebook.com/ThePurloinedLetter?lst=100005676872570:100002507464680:1513456271 (archive)

Tetra

Ship enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good to see you don't get his pictures or stuff from the first page of google at least, so he was lucky enough to have a common name. That's pretty much the only positives I have about this guy.

fES7SkG.png

Love his twitter bio. "Im a living punching bag, a human fleshlight and come rape me, p.s i'm an abuse survivor."
Makes it very hard to feel sympathetic.

Ok then...

UselessRubberKeyboard

This *is* my scary avatar. You ever use a Speccy?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, another virgin sexworker man pretending to be a lesbian. Dude is just fat and ugly, and is coming out with all this mental bullshit for attention.

Not gonna lie, I cringed with embarrassment for him, looking at those photos. What is it with grown men wanting to be angsty teenage girls? (I know, :autism: and autogynephilia)

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
RIP in peace your boner.

This guy just proves that Troons are so undesirable that they can't even get laid as sex workers or raped.

I'm a puppy, cat girl, furry and primal, I love the whole animal thing. In fact, I'm a zoophile, mainly for dogs, have been since I was a kid can't help it, just find them so attractive. I also have thoughts about children caused by trauma, never done anything, probably never will, I didn't choose to have these thoughts. But you can hate me if you like, won't be the first, won't be the last.