Artcow Jason Yungbluth / IamDeathRay / DeathRayGraphics / Wrathofporkins -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor phrasing or Freudian slip?
http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/more/conartist.php
Weapon Brown Art Sale 1 (2).png

Would he make a commission of a flattering/heroic depiction of Vox Day if asked or would that be rejected?
Weapon Brown Art Sale 1 (3).png

I'm so glad this "NPC" thing showed up to amuse you this week. It's no Pepe, of course, but it's cute.
Self.Awareness.exe is not responding:
https://twitter.com/IAmDeathRay/status/1051590598493437952 https://archive.fo/z2AQm
Jason Yungbluth, Your Roving Reporter on Twitter   #ComicsGate…  .png

Attachments

• Weapon Brown Art Sale 1 (1).png
    Weapon Brown Art Sale 1 (1).png
    46.9 KB · Views: 152

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
I read this whole thread and I have to say that Jason comes off as someone trying to cash in on the Renfamous maneuver, where you get semi-famous by "doing bantz" with Comicsgaters and the anti-SJW crowd.

He just does it very poorly and instead ends up looking like a too old for this shtick, question dodging homo who wouldn't be out of place as one of the dead monsters in an episode of Goblin Slayer.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read this whole thread and I have to say that Jason comes off as someone trying to cash in on the Renfamous maneuver, where you get semi-famous by "doing bantz" with Comicsgaters and the anti-SJW crowd.

He just does it very poorly and instead ends up looking like a too old for this shtick, question dodging homo who wouldn't be out of place as one of the dead monsters in an episode of Goblin Slayer.
Plus he's not into the superhero genre which is what CG is mostly aimed at. He doesn't really have a reason to be involved in that manner.

McGregor

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but notice the instant it became apparent he was making claims he refused to substantiate and nobody was coming to the rescue... he left... Pathetic doesn't begin to describe this man's efforts at discourse. He squirms, won't substantiate his claims and when pressed merely throws out slurs and accusations at people. If I gave a crap about this guy or his views it would piss me off. As it stands though, this is a hoot. And the idea that he thinks he's fooling anyone is almost as funny as the idea he thinks this thread engagement made him look any better to anyone on Earth.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but notice the instant it became apparent he was making claims he refused to substantiate and nobody was coming to the rescue... he left... Pathetic doesn't begin to describe this man's efforts at discourse.

It didn't help that he opened with a ridiculous lie claiming calling CG a "racket" wasn't the same as calling it a "scam," when the context in which he made the statement was very clear he was intending the negative implication. I was pretty disappointed someone would register an account and get verified only to open with utter weaksauce like that.

Iwasamwillbe

The Earth, Wind, and Fire of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It didn't help that he opened with a ridiculous lie claiming calling CG a "racket" wasn't the same as calling it a "scam," when the context in which he made the statement was very clear he was intending the negative implication. I was pretty disappointed someone would register an account and get verified only to open with utter weaksauce like that.
Now I'm just wondering when he'll show his face here again.

Jetpack Himmler

Self-loathing Millennial
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Looks like I missed the fun of playing "pig in the middle" with this sperg, but it's just as well, people like him get tedious to interact with because they always have the same stock talking points.

I wonder if he does this because he craves attention and being an indy guy means his audience is pretty small. Maybe that article he got in Wizard Magazine fifteen years ago inflated his ego.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the site, Jason.

I'm the dude who made the main Comicsgate thread, purely because it was an escalating bit of internet drama that we didn't really cover before, there were no real political motives here. Just a bit of autism that needed to get documented and mocked. If you feel that OP is too politically biased one way or another, then let me know via PMs, I am willing to consider your feedback in good faith (factual inaccuracies are being rounded up as I type this, I made the post in a rush).

Never said Marvel were champs. If CG was more interested in this than they are with Robbi's asshole, they might be good for something.
Believe me, no one was ever interested in seeing or even hearing about Robbi's asshole, but he just had to subject the internet to it ((:_().

If he's salty that people are still (deservedly) dunking on him for it, then he should've blamed himself for sending a picture of it to anyone in the 1st place. I think you can agree with me that there are many ways to troll EVS without embarrassing oneself, no?
Since ComicsGate is now openly weeping over incels, I like where I stand more and more.
My nigga, we've been mocking incels, Meninists and MRAs before you even read that Vox article while drinking your hipster latte , They even had their own board for a while too. Here is a tag that's filled with them: https://kiwifarms.net/forums/lolcows.16/?prefix_id=87

(I recommend the Marjan threads btw. He's the OG incel, and I sense that you will get a real kick out of them.)

In addition to the tagged threads, we have threads on people like that that are categorized elsewhere on the site, like the Incels.org thread or the Nice Guys thread, those will be fun reads for you as well.

We also have threads for alt-righters (Cernovich, Spencer are examples if you don't believe me, there's more), we have threads for autistic-lefties. What I am trying to say is, internet idiocy is what we crave, that's really it.

There also was a temp board solely to mock and troll Gamergators, which is why KotakuinAction hates us to this very day :story:.
(My goodness! What would you be talking about if I hadn't showed up to feed you? There REALLY isn't that much material to justify a thread!)
This is the 1st time I see a person boosting his ego because people are mocking him. You do realize that you're one thread among like 10,000 other threads?

Last edited:

CharlesBarkley

Give me candy or fucking die.
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the site, Jason.
:story:.
This is the 1st time I see a person boosting his ego because people are mocking him. You do realize that you're one thread among like 10,000 other threads?

"Huhhh... heyhh.. hey ladie. I mean, lady. Um, I noticed you reading web comics on your phone on reddit. Um, narwhals. HA HAhe... eh, um, Yeah, ever heard about comic Gaye-gate? I um, showed those right wing trolls from KIWIfarms a thing or two... uh... wanna grab a hot chocolate or coff-coffee with me and I can show you?"

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
@Death Ray I don't care a whole lot about comics and I didn't know you before seeing the debate with EVS. So it's not my intent to strawman you with positions you may not actually hold. But I have a question:

You used the word faggot multiple times in that stream. What is your belief about hate speech and slurs as a concept? Do you find it offensive if people not aligned with you use such slurs? If so, why?

Because my ignorance of you personally notwithstanding, here's my theory about people who pearlclutch over things like racial/sexual slurs: a lot of them claim that it is a right to not be called such things, but in practice they actually think of it more as a privilege, one that is earned by deferring to the woke popular white kids and revoked upon having different beliefs. For example, a lot of the woke crowd have basically decided Kanye West lost the right to even call himself black because he doesn't follow leftist narratives like a good little pet and instead breaks ranks.

I think that's you. I think you fit that description like a glove. I think you probably say words like faggot and nigger are unacceptable, you probably would want me to lose my job just for writing it here, but in private you probably call kanye a nigger because he doesn't appreciate how white saviors like you speak for him so he doesn't have to do so himself. I think any black person who doesn't just smile and say "yes massa" to you is png in your eyes.

But like I said I don't know you. Maybe you're not the same as a million other social justice hypocrites who we've seen that song and dance from. I kind of think you are though because of that little theater you made about how EVS should scream and cry and say mean names at Vox Day if they ever talked because that'll somehow magically stop Trump from getting elected. You can convince me I'm wrong though. Or I guess you could just follow the advice you gave EVS and yell at me that I'm alt-right or something.

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a spooky avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Well, the excuse Yungbluth gave for using that word in the debate was something along the lines of "I'm just using the same word you guys use to refer to danger-haired preferred-pronouns-in-profile types," despite neither Van Sciver nor Rekeita being on record as using that word in that manner, as far as I'm aware. While that doesn't excuse him continuing to use the word after Rekeita told him not to, I'm willing to give Yungbluth the benefit of the doubt that he does not use either that word or the N-bomb personally when he's not failing at trolling ComicsHaters.

That said, it's not a good look and I don't think Rekeita or any other non-anti moderator will have him back on a stream anytime soon.

Wenger

ALDRAKE DOT COM
kiwifarms.net
@Death Ray I will tell you that Kiwifarms is not comicsgate. They are an outside observer, which is why I find their input useful. You are not helping yourself by coming here and arguing with them. You are making yourself look like a fool. But you are very good at doing that.

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did I just see Yungbluth admit to convincing IGG to dump Vox Day's Alt-Hero comic?

Good grief. Hope he doesn't smoke so much pot that he forgets the number for his lawyer.

Bongsnake McGee

kiwifarms.net
Man, that was a painful read, even though kinda sad I missed the cow wrasslin.

As for CG being political all the way down, if that is the case, in what way is that different from whatever "SJW" (call it what you want) messaging marvel/dc is pushing? Different side of the isle, same shit at the end of the day. (in theory at least).

Last edited: