Artcow Jason Yungbluth / IamDeathRay / DeathRayGraphics / Wrathofporkins

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get Yungbluth's big mastermind plan. All I'm getting is "REEE I BET HALF OF COMICSGATE DON'T READ COMICS" despite seeming generally pretty knowledge about the topic and funding multiple projects, expecting pros to actually ignore them (lol), and more accusations that it is a "racket".....which he calls it so because of previously stating it only makes Meyer richer as Marvel has ignored their demands.....which ties it back into his plan of ignoring them.

Jason needs help with this whole cause and effect thing.

Edit: Oh yeah, some "EVS and Vox Day are gay" fanfiction was in there too but who cares, that's not even a new trick.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He literally sent multiple threats and those were reported by them. He tried to spin it as them reporting himself for exposing non-existent ties to VD (for the 100th time):
Jason Yungbluth   IamDeathRay   DeathRayGraphics   Wrathofporkins   Page 12   Kiwi Farms (1).png

"Which tackles the subject of sexual abuse" Let's see, Clarissa is online and open for everyone to see (I have them archived, in case it 404s):
Jason Yungbluth   IamDeathRay   DeathRayGraphics   Wrathofporkins   Page 12   Kiwi Farms (4).png

How do you notice the exact opposite what happened? Vox was literally laughed out of Comicsgate and he even says he's not part of it:
Jason Yungbluth   IamDeathRay   DeathRayGraphics   Wrathofporkins   Page 12   Kiwi Farms (5).png

Imagine being this delusional:
Jason Yungbluth   IamDeathRay   DeathRayGraphics   Wrathofporkins   Page 12   Kiwi Farms (3).png

I see you're walking back on being responsible for getting Vox kicked out of IGG:
Jason Yungbluth   IamDeathRay   DeathRayGraphics   Wrathofporkins   Page 12   Kiwi Farms (6).png

This whole Nerkish section comes off as a confession of envy, he's funnier and more likable while using dark humor than our Autistic Wizard AND he's got a comic coming out by a good artist that you like to steal art from to make your own ads for your own comics:
Jason Yungbluth   IamDeathRay   DeathRayGraphics   Wrathofporkins   Page 12   Kiwi Farms (2).png

I didn't know that Nerkish had taken down all his vids. Sure enough, only his three "Nerkish Tonight" episodes remain. That's too bad, because they were quite funny - though "Nerkish Tonight" is pretty funny in its own right, with great art by Sashi.

Here's Yungbluth's video about Nerkish that he released today, which includes clips of some of his now gone older videos. Ratio as I type this is six upvotes to sixteen down.

Funnily enough this video is the most entertaining thing on his whole youtube. Too bad there's no commentary that would make this Fair Use.
I don't really get the image of Pedobear hugging Nerkish. That's implying that either Nerkish is underage or that Nerkish is a fellow pedophile, neither of which he's being accused of.
He's projecting his little pedo tendencies onto others. Found this on his blog:
http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/2018/08/27/natural-high/ (https://archive.fo/35naR)
image1.jpg
image0 (4).jpg

Attachments

• 595DF944-DE00-44AE-80EE-C256327F6D21.jpeg
    595DF944-DE00-44AE-80EE-C256327F6D21.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 250
  • 8CE36144-6571-4A6C-907C-D9720D7CD52A.jpeg
    8CE36144-6571-4A6C-907C-D9720D7CD52A.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Nerkish has called CG pretty autistic and made fun of both D&C, EVS and it's fans in videos, live-streams and in their twitter DM group. If Jason simply came out and asked Nerkish about CG he might have gotten something funny or relevant to use, although it's just as likely that Nerkish would have trolled the shit out of him for laughs.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All these speds tagged and you still couldn't get more than 14 likes:
View attachment 578475
All these names and an obsession with a hashtag makes him like a reverse version of Homer Beoulve. And his "owning Comicsgate" video is akin to Homer trying to offend feminist by eating two slices of bread with spread.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5 hours later: +2 likes #WINNING #ComicsgateIsOver
B99A644A-415E-4950-83D2-30D978A08519.jpeg

Jason needs help with
Marketing:
F848E359-1C00-4075-82CD-EAC59AF6E7F8.jpeg

And Humor:
CA592219-B47A-423C-9A61-44053D3FA484.jpeg

Considering his “specialty” is funny books, I’m shocked (not really) how bad he is at both comedy and marketing himself. This guy chose to act like a sped to an audience that would have given him a lot of cash if he had marketed himself to them. Instead he chose the work crowd, the people that barely buy any comics and specially not his brand of comics.

Also, I hired some Russian hackers, they activated Jason’s webcam while he was writing DramaGate. I didn’t share about it because I was still going through what I found. Now I can proudly say, yes this is our wizard:
upload_2018-10-28_4-55-52.gif

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Considering his “specialty” is funny books, I’m shocked (not really) how bad he is at both comedy and marketing himself. This guy chose to act like a sped to an audience that would have given him a lot of cash if he had marketed himself to them. Instead he chose the work crowd, the people that barely buy any comics and specially not his brand of comics.
I agree with both you and Rekeita, he speculated that Jason came in with some misguided attempt to market his book and find friendly attention, instead he shows himself to be totally incompetent. Jason could have come at CG another way and maybe turned some people lukewarm to his ideas and arguments, instead he comes straight out of the gate blasting idiotic rhetoric and 'logic' that nobody is buying. He cannot handle criticism or bantz so he constantly ignores or tries to deflect anything he finds problematic.

I speculate he does this because Jason believes his own bullshit about CG. CG grew out of a customer revolt against everything going to shit in comic books and the current popular voices slowly arose as people resonated with them and their critisim. However all Jason can see is a hate movement; so he thinks that all he has to do is show up somewhere, make an arse out of himself, shit the bed and this will somehow make him popular. All of the CG voices can be complete arses at times; however 99% of the time they are trying to be fun, relatable, entertaining and put on a good show to sell product.

All Jason can do is sperg and froth at the mouth.

Nerkish has toned down his act? Say it ain't so! He was hilarious, and the last person I thought would back down.
Shit.
Yeah, I unfortunately only saw 1/2 of his content, but there was nothing better than listening to the Cancercast. Mocking something fucked up naturally transitioned into a story about Nerkish's childhood neglect. That story transitions into a drunken, rambling Cecil story about; being drugged out of your mind while fucking prostitutes from behind, and she's trying to snort split blow out of a shag carpet. I pity anybody who missed his amazing content.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I unfortunately only saw 1/2 of his content, but there was nothing better than listening to the Cancercast. Mocking something fucked up naturally transitioned into a story about Nerkish's childhood neglect. That story transitions into a drunken, rambling Cecil story about; being drugged out of your mind while fucking prostitutes from behind, and she's trying to snort split blow out of a shag carpet. I pity anybody who missed his amazing content.

Nerkish still claims to be offering access to his old vids as a Patreon reward. I don't know if those include his Superchats (which were all GOLD), so I'd e-mail him for confirmation before forking over any cash.

Love Soze

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting this here:
View attachment 584932

Yeah fuck off mate. Your ignorance to it being a business address wont save you from the fact that you shared that address publicly in the hopes that someone would sack up and do something you lack the balls to attempt.

Also im recording your tweets now, careful what you post.

View attachment 584936

View attachment 584937

LateNightAutist doxing EVS to Jason.

EDIT: It was Meyer's business address, which LateNight originally thought was his home.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correction: The address was Meyer's business address.
Correction: The address was Meyer's nearest shipping warehouse's address.

EDIT:
Fucking LOL, Lauren can't even be arsed to name you @Death Ray :story:
View attachment 584940
Maybe they should stop doing pedo-ish things.

EDIT 2:
Why does he have a racist stereotype of an Asian as an avatar?
Apparently he was looking up some weeb terms on dictionary.com:
https://www.dictionary.com/e/memes/notice-me-senpai/
ATW  What Does notice me senpai Mean    Memes by Dictionary.com.png

EDIT 3: Apologies, didn't notice I triple posted.

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correction: The address was Meyer's nearest shipping warehouse's address.

EDIT:

Maybe they should stop doing pedo-ish things.

EDIT 2:

Apparently he was looking up some weeb terms on dictionary.com:
https://www.dictionary.com/e/memes/notice-me-senpai/
View attachment 585103

EDIT 3: Apologies, didn't notice I triple posted.
This is unintentionally hilarious to me, since 'Senpai noticed' has a distinctly different connotation if you've ever played the game Stellaris.

Hint to @Death Ray : Sometimes, Senpai noticing is a bad thing.