Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Phil is now saying that his parents pressured him into getting Jasper.
yeah i heard that and it made no sense to me "they wanted me to get a cat" so like... why didn't they just give him one of the 2 cats they had at their home if they wanted him to have one so bad

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
yeah i heard that and it made no sense to me "they wanted me to get a cat" so like... why didn't they just give him one of the 2 cats they had at their home if they wanted him to have one so bad
Why would they pressure him into getting a cat?

Why wouldn’t they pressure him into getting a job?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If true (hard press on the X button there) "get a cat, first" very well could have been a parental response to Phil saying he and Kat aren't ready to have children. A pet is often proposed as a trial run to test a couple's capability to care for a kid, for some reason.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
I believe he made mention that his parents were encouraging him to bring a pet into his home and the costs such action would entail during 'the worst financial situation of his life' for his mental health as he was so stressed. Adopting a kitten is a well know method of combating depression and stress stemming from money issues within a household. Additionally, they practically forced him to do it for the sake of his health! He could have died if he had not adopted that cat! Cats are also very inexpensive: $25 a month for liter, $5 a month for a bag of cat toy strings and you're done!
...monthly cost of food, treats, hairball remedy, flea medicine, heartworm medicine and pet insurance premium were not mentioned.

Last edited:

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
(Not really a double post as they are over 12 hours apart )
D$P informed the chat that Jasper is "a rare gem". Unfortunately for D$P, Jasper is a mutt when it comes to the stone as well being an opaque, impure form of silica containing up to 20% foreign materials.
https://www.gemdat.org/gem-2082.html
Wiktionary defines Jasper as an opaque, impure variety of quartz, of red, yellow, and other dull colors.
Interestingly enough, Jasper is also slang for a person, a guy, especially seen as naïve or simple.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
What will they do with the Cat during the upcoming September Seattle Staycation?

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Can't see D$P forking out any dough to board J2k, so unless Mrs. D$P can cajole a co-worker to stop by I'm going to go with D$P filling a medium sized piece of tupperware with kibble and setting that on the floor alongside several cereal bowls filled with water.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
In response to a $32 Tip asking D$P to give J2k a belly rub for them, D$P informed the tipper that he would not be doing this as cats do not like belly rubs. D$P researched it, so the people in the chat claiming that their cats enjoy belly rubs don't know what they are talking about.

In response to a $32 Tip asking D$P to give J2k a belly rub for them, D$P informed the tipper that he would not be doing this as cats do not like belly rubs. D$P researched it, so the people in the chat claiming that their cats enjoy belly rubs don't know what they are talking about.
If he prefaced with "most cats" don't like belly rubs, he'd be right.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, lots of cats don't, so I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the sake of not upsetting the cat, but there's also about a billion YouTube videos of people giving their cat's bellies raspberries. He really ought to stick to subjects that normies don't regularly turn to the internet to gawk at - Phil's enough of a boomer that he should know how popular cats are in cyberspace.

EDIT: ninja'd

I imagine he'd react exactly as he did when Leanna had that fateful panic attack:

"Just give him a pill and leave him there"

Unfortunately as fate would have it I've just come back from the vets, being left with a difficult decision as to whether to give mine stressful and expensive treatment, or let her go. If a cat gets ill it's not necessarily the cost of the treatment, but even being able to give them medicine in the first place that can be the most stressful part. Although maybe I should start streaming and beg for the £3000 the operation would cost.

Wurstbrot

I'm not a whiny baby
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, as I stumble over this information from January 2019:
- hasn't seen his parents since 2016; and despite the possible impending health disaster, they have only been talking about this for less than a month and he will go during "dead time" in spring
(Clearly cares v little for them)
I guess they pressured them with the power of mobile phone.

Or, you know, just throwing parents under the bus again. So it's their fault he has those expenses. Nothing he could do.

ZehnBoat

Houston Abstros
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, as I stumble over this information from January 2019:

I guess they pressured them with the power of mobile phone.

Or, you know, just throwing parents under the bus again. So it's their fault he has those expenses. Nothing he could do.
darksydemom: why don't you get a cat? you complain about being bored, a cat will liven things up, okay?
DSP: WOW MOM THANKS FOR FORCING ME TO SPEND MONEY I DONT HAVE *gets up from table* NOW I HAVE TO BUY A CAT AND BUY TOYS FOR IT AND BUY FOOD FOR IT AND BUY LITTER FOR IT. KHAAAMAAAHN DOOD! *stomps out of the room*

darksydemom: don't forget to tip as i need the money, sound good?

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Tonight Jasper is apparently trying to chew on the wires in Phil's room, so instead of simply removing Jasper from the room, Phil is spraying him with a water bottle that he keeps in his room. Around a bunch of wires and consoles and computers.

Why would that cat ever come into his room again?

edit- It's an hour later, and Jasper is pacing over Phil, back and forth, a dozen times. Phil claims that Jasper scratched him by walking back and forth. Phil needs to take a shower after the stream because it both hurts and itches, to "disinfect" the scratches. Claims that when Jasper is excited he bites and scratches and it's itchy and painful.

Phil is allergic to cats but bought one to keep Kat happy. Enjoy your next 10 years together.

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tonight Jasper is apparently trying to chew on the wires in Phil's room, so instead of simply removing Jasper from the room, Phil is spraying him with a water bottle that he keeps in his room. Around a bunch of wires and consoles and computers.

Why would that cat ever come into his room again?

edit- It's an hour later, and Jasper is pacing over Phil, back and forth, a dozen times. Phil claims that Jasper scratched him by walking back and forth. Phil needs to take a shower after the stream because it both hurts and itches, to "disinfect" the scratches. Claims that when Jasper is excited he bites and scratches and it's itchy and painful.

Phil is allergic to cats but bought one to keep Kat happy. Enjoy your next 10 years together.
Looks like Jasper can smell Pig's fear, and is already starting to fuck with him. Because fun fact Pig since I know you have someone read these threads for you; cats can be vindictive and do things like poop in your bed or intentionally break things. May want to think about not being an asshole to him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino