Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Jasper can smell Pig's fear, and is already starting to fuck with him. Because fun fact Pig since I know you have someone read these threads for you; cats can be vindictive and do things like poop in your bed or intentionally break things. May want to think about not being an asshole to him.
If he's anything like my cats, Jasper may be doing this to get attention and to remind Phil to feed him.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Tonight Jasper is apparently trying to chew on the wires in Phil's room, so instead of simply removing Jasper from the room, Phil is spraying him with a water bottle that he keeps in his room. Around a bunch of wires and consoles and computers.

Why would that cat ever come into his room again?

edit- It's an hour later, and Jasper is pacing over Phil, back and forth, a dozen times. Phil claims that Jasper scratched him by walking back and forth. Phil needs to take a shower after the stream because it both hurts and itches, to "disinfect" the scratches. Claims that when Jasper is excited he bites and scratches and it's itchy and painful.

Phil is allergic to cats but bought one to keep Kat happy. Enjoy your next 10 years together.
Sounds like Jasper is going through the typical fan-to-detractor motions:

1. Blindy follow or defend DSP and believe his every word;
2. Slowly start to doubt some of his actions;
3. Give him genuine feedback to get him to improve himself/his business because he did something stupid;
4. Realization DSP doesn't allow himself to be helped and burns bridges wherever he can;
5. DSP treats you like complete shit when you only tried to help him > full-on detractor mode.
Can't wait for the angry rant during a pre-stream where DSP disavows Jasper as a member of the family and talks about how they're in the process of finding him a new home because he turned into a dirty detractor troll.

grump

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like Jasper is going through the typical fan-to-detractor motions:

Can't wait for the angry rant during a pre-stream where DSP disavows Jasper as a member of the family and talks about how they're in the process of finding him a new home because he turned into a dirty detractor troll.
Don't fool yourself, Jasper would go straight to the pound if he had his way. No time to find him an actual home. He's got bills to pay d00d.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit he can't even confront his own cat when it is clearly doing something wrong. He'd rather just try annoy it until it goes away.
You have seen how afraid he is to pick up his cat, right? How he picks it up from behind and holds it out like an infant with a dirty diaper, right? How he flinches and leans away from his declawed cat? Think he has the balls to do anything but spritz water at the cat from afar?

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Cats are intensely spiteful, it'll be great. My gfs parents cat once stared her father straight in the eye and shit on the floor because it was mad our cat was visiting with us.

Also cats aren't stupid. If they do something and you spray them, they don't do what a dog does and think "I shouldn'tt do that, it's a bad thing!" they instead learn "I shouldn't do that while the fucking narc is here" And will merrily do back to whatever it was they wanted as soon as you are out of earshot. So if there cat even cares, all it's going to learn is not to chew on the cables while Phil is looking.

Lastly how can you be scared to hold a cat. There is basically no way to hurt them unless you're a complete exceptional individual, and If they don't want to be held you'll know it long before you get them airborne.

Prince Lotor

A picture of Dad and I before he ordered my death
kiwifarms.net
Cats are intensely spiteful, it'll be great. My gfs parents cat once stared her father straight in the eye and shit on the floor because it was mad our cat was visiting with us.

Also cats aren't stupid. If they do something and you spray them, they don't do what a dog does and think "I shouldn'tt do that, it's a bad thing!" they instead learn "I shouldn't do that while the fucking narc is here" And will merrily do back to whatever it was they wanted as soon as you are out of earshot. So if there cat even cares, all it's going to learn is not to chew on the cables while Phil is looking.

Lastly how can you be scared to hold a cat. There is basically no way to hurt them unless you're a complete exceptional individual, and If they don't want to be held you'll know it long before you get them airborne.
Exactly, spraying a cat with water does nothing to change the behavior, it just teaches the cat that 1. You're an asshole and 2. It can't do the behavior when You are around. It does less than nothing to address the cause of the behavior or change it because the intermittent punishment can stress your cat out more leading to more outbursts of "bad" behavior.

I doubt J2K has medical issues driving the behavior so it likely boils down to him being an energetic, rambunctious, teenage cat who is bored and the solution is literally: Play with you're fucking cat!
Also with the way Phil is crying about J2K biting and clawing him it sounds like Phil is roughhousing the cat with his bare-hand and then acting baffled that the cat is biting him and raking him with it's hind claws. This is not how you play with a cat Phil. Just get a string on a stick and make the cat run around until it's panting.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Recent behavior that DSP is doing gives me the idea that indeed it's not his cat, and he's very terrible at knowing how to treat a cat, even after a year as he claims. Might be extra careful with it because he's being broadcasted, and it's actually Kats "baby" and doesn't want to inconvenience in even the slightest way(picking it up as an example).

That's most likely why he's so afraid of it. He's hardly around it, it's not his, Kat's protective of it, doesn't really give a shit about it himself, and I'm still thinking it's not been in their possession for as long as he claims. Which is why it only comes around when Momma Kat isn't.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Exactly, spraying a cat with water does nothing to change the behavior, it just teaches the cat that 1. You're an asshole and 2. It can't do the behavior when You are around. It does less than nothing to address the cause of the behavior or change it because the intermittent punishment can stress your cat out more leading to more outbursts of "bad" behavior.

I doubt J2K has medical issues driving the behavior so it likely boils down to him being an energetic, rambunctious, teenage cat who is bored and the solution is literally: Play with you're fucking cat!
Also with the way Phil is crying about J2K biting and clawing him it sounds like Phil is roughhousing the cat with his bare-hand and then acting baffled that the cat is biting him and raking him with it's hind claws. This is not how you play with a cat Phil. Just get a string on a stick and make the cat run around until it's panting.
Recent behavior that DSP is doing gives me the idea that indeed it's not his cat, and he's very terrible at knowing how to treat a cat, even after a year as he claims. Might be extra careful with it because he's being broadcasted, and it's actually Kats "baby" and doesn't want to inconvenience in even the slightest way(picking it up as an example).

That's most likely why he's so afraid of it. He's hardly around it, it's not his, Kat's protective of it, doesn't really give a shit about it himself, and I'm still thinking it's not been in their possession for as long as he claims. Which is why it only comes around when Momma Kat isn't.
D$P has told tales of his mother's insane cat that would bite him. He IS hand's down afraid of J2k and not because of his fishwife. He's afraid of it from a childhood aversion of his mother's cat who who may have been giving him 'love bites' ( they are a thing ) or just didn't like him and bit him ( also being a thing).

As for 'roughhousing', the way he acts around that cat I find it difficult to believe he'd be roughhousing with it. He pulls back, leans away and barely touches anything but the back of it's head or near the base of it's tail as it walks underneath his hand. His actions are not that of a person who plays much with the cat at all. IF he played rough with it, he'd scoop it up not ask repeatedly for it to jump up on the loveseat. Also not seen any claw marks from hind legs on his hands, wrists or arms. J2k is biting his chin because that causes a reaction. Most likely back of head rubs or getting up out of bed to open a tin of food. Cat's aren't dumb. It's long been said that people train their dogs to do what they want the dog to do while Cats train people to do what They want people to do. You may own a dog. You'll never 'own' a cat as cats only tolerate people as long as they cater to their whims, desires and needs. A cat can make a person their B*tch and they know it. It's the reason why cats only 'meow' at people.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
It's only a matter of time before Ja$per piss-bombs the gout couch. Dave will go sit down and say "WHAT THE FUCK?" and wonder why it smells better in the gouter rim than usual, only because the ammonia-y aroma of the cat piss will overpower the mustiness of the pure-blooded Italian (by way of Poland). When he tweets about FINALLY replacing his sofa in the office is the day we know that Ja$per has ruined some furniture out of spite.

And it wont stop there. Kitty kat will piss on his side of the bed, in the laundry pile, in his shoes.... Cats can be dicks, man. My ex learned that the hard way when she treated one of my feline overlords like shit.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he wants Jasper to stop (supposedly) wrassling his hands then all he needs to do is withdraw attention. As many have already said, cats don't respond to punishment, but they do respond (albeit slowly) to negative reinforcement - the absence of a reinforcing stimulus. So if he's pulling away because he doesn't wanna get roughoused then he's at least doing something right.

That said, if you won't wrestle your cats back every once in a while then you's a bitch. It's fun as fuck because they go apeshit and it's not tough to teach them to not play too hard. It just takes time and patience (but we all know how short in supply Phil is with them - the man runs a business!).

Reactions: Adamska

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Phil and Kat were expecting a shipping company to take a broken exercise bike today, so for the entire 5 hour window they locked Jasper in a room in case he'd escape to the outside and immediately die because his defense mechanism is compromised because he's declawed. Phil's worried about his cat's mental health after being "punished" all day.

Don't fucking punish and lock your cat in a room all day, Phil.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Phil and Kat were expecting a shipping company to take a broken exercise bike today, so for the entire 5 hour window they locked Jasper in a room in case he'd escape to the outside and immediately die because his defense mechanism is compromised because he's declawed. Phil's worried about his cat's mental health after being "punished" all day.

Don't fucking punish and lock your cat in a room all day, Phil.
Shit like this is why I had to take a break from Phil. Put the bike somewhere near the front door and keep the cat upstairs or something. It's not gonna dart out the door at the speed of light. Or put the bike in the garage so you don't have to lock the cat anywhere. Or just one of you put the cat somewhere when you hear a knock at the door, although that does mean they'd have to break away from playing video games in their separate chambers.

These people, man.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why I had to take a break from Phil. Put the bike somewhere near the front door and keep the cat upstairs or something. It's not gonna dart out the door at the speed of light. Or put the bike in the garage so you don't have to lock the cat anywhere. Or just one of you put the cat somewhere when you hear a knock at the door, although that does mean they'd have to break away from playing video games in their separate chambers.

These people, man.
Two car garage "
impossible to take the bike to the garage and not lock the cat up ...impossible! Don't ask how the bike got into the house! It's impossible to use the tools that set the bike up to take the bike apart! Idiots!
It's as dumb as asking why they can't live off 4-10k a month! Only people who shop at Walmart would ask that question and it doesn't matter how much he makes because it's not enough! Tip now as tips can be spent right away unlike having to wait for a paycheck

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's really telling that Pig is so dumb he locks and thus builds Jasper's hate towards him by leaving him in a room to be ignored for hours on end because he's too exceptional to not just put it in the garage if he can't be fucked to dissassemble the bike he bought to bribe Khet into staying with him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino