Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually said this shit. I mean, for the love of god, what the fuck does that mean?? How is an allen wrench different from a screwdriver?? I really need some kind of answer.
Mainly in shape and maneuvering, the function is the same.

Am curious on how he's so lazy and dumb he can't assemble something like that and how he could barely assemble that PC chair he pretty much never uses due to autistically prefering to sit in the crevice of his crusty couch.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net

Am curious on how he's so lazy and dumb he can't assemble something like that and how he could barely assemble that PC chair he pretty much never uses due to autistically prefering to sit in the crevice of his crusty couch.
I bet he assembled the "Taiwanese" exercise bike with one of those disposable Ikea-style Allen wrenches that came in the box with the bike. He probably threw away that Allen wrench after assembling the bike, thinking he would never need it again, so now it's obviously impossible for him to go the local hardware store to buy a replacement wrench set.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
In other news, Mrs. D$P and J2k cured his depression for the most part to the extent that he does not feel the need to take medication for his depression marking a remark that could be viewed as his having taken antidepressants in recent years having relayed having ups and downs over the years and "there was a point there for a couple of years where I was pretty depressed because of the stuff going on...umm...now, my life with Kat and Jasper is very positive and fun and amazing and I really don't have those negative feelings anymore. Every once and a while they'll creep up because depression that's what happen as every once and awhile you'll have a bad day where you feel like shit. I had one of those last week . I had one of those last week ,but ..in general it doesn't really affect me that much. I don't let it and I haven't really needed anything which has been great, better to Not be on something...so( said rather softly ).." long silence.

Last edited:

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net

Yeah I mean, allen wrench bits can be attached to the end of a screwdriver, there is no distinction, an allen wrench can be a screwdriver. This is infuriating for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
I see there are a bunch of immature kids in here talking about Allen wrenches and screwdrivers. None of you seem to be mature enough to understand that once a bolt has been tightened into the threads of a nut or a machined part, it’s impossible to loosen again. You can’t do it! It’s a permanent attachment. Maybe if you owned your own business and had to pay bills and taxes, you’d understand.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
In other news, Mrs. D$P and J2k cured his depression for the most part to the extent that he does not feel the need to take medication for his depression marking a remark that could be viewed as his having taken antidepressants in recent years having relayed having ups and downs over the years and "there was a point there for a couple of years where I was pretty depressed because of the stuff going on...umm...now, my life with Kat and Jasper is very positive and fun and amazing and I really don't have those negative feelings anymore. Every once and a while they'll creep up because depression that's what happen as every once and awhile you'll have a bad day where you feel like shit. I had one of those last week . I had one of those last week ,but ..in general it doesn't really affect me that much. I don't let it and I haven't really needed anything which has been great, better to Not be on something...so( said rather softly ).." long silence.
In his depression reveal stream didn't he say he was on a "cocktail" of pills in high school and they caused him to become obsessed with some girl? Didn't go into any details but it was a strange thing to put out there. Not that it matters since his definition of being depressed is about as honest and accurate as his definition of being broke.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
In his depression reveal stream didn't he say he was on a "cocktail" of pills in high school and they caused him to become obsessed with some girl? Didn't go into any details but it was a strange thing to put out there. Not that it matters since his definition of being depressed is about as honest and accurate as his definition of being broke.
Like his bad back, there are several versions of the story.

Phil has never been on medication.

Phil has been on medication, but only for acne as a teenager.

Phil has been on a cocktail of medications.

Phil cannot take medications because he has a family history of addiction and doesn't want to be addicted.

Phil used to be depressed before YouTube.

YouTube made Phil depressed.

Phil was depressed a million years ago and is happy with Kat. Kat cured his depression.

Kat has walked in on Phil crying because he was depressed.

Jasper and Kat make him happy. Phil is happy with his life.

Every month is the worst financial problem of his life. He is in constant worry of losing his home.

Phil is just a liar.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net

Jasper and Kat make him happy. Phil is happy with his life.

Every month is the worst financial problem of his life. He is in constant worry of losing his home.

Phil is just a liar.
1) Depression comes and goes and merely "makes you feel like sh*t" for a day ( 'day'= 4hrs +/- )**
** being lost to the aether after Panda's channel was closed is the vid where they were 'out all day running errands for 4 HOURS' no direct quotes available.
2) D$P may or may have not been on "a cocktail of meds"
Claimed he was diagnosed in high school and medicated. I think he even said he had a "cocktail" of different medications. Naturally couldn't / wouldn't actually name any of them. Eventually just stopped taking the meds or something.
3) Unless you are a stupid kid you'd realize that you can just 'not let get depression get to you as it comes and goes and just makes you feel like sh*t for a day'.
@1:15:09

part two:
He and Mrs. D$P are going to look at DECORATIONS for the stream on the up coming off day. Reuse the things from last year while in " the most difficult financial time of your life?" Nope. Let's go look at NEW bits of cloth and plastic to buy! Can afford new decorations, but not afford to pay the bills >.>

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Breaking News: J2k is from a shelter in Nebraska according to the stream today. Pretty sure he said it was a shelter in Arkansas.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Is it normal for animals to be "transferred" between shelters halfway across the country from a less populated area to one with 500+ cats up on petfinder? I don't think I've ever heard of something like that and all it does is make me think Phil wants to hide where he really got Jasper from.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shambler

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck if he is legit paranoid about the cat being doxed that's hilarious. Is he scared about his houseplants being doxed as well?

Reactions: Wurstbrot

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it normal for animals to be "transferred" between shelters halfway across the country from a less populated area to one with 500+ cats up on petfinder? I don't think I've ever heard of something like that and all it does is make me think Phil wants to hide where he really got Jasper from.
It's not unheard for shelters with fewer potential adopters to send animals to other shelters where they're more likely to be adopted. Going from Bumfuck, Arkansas (or Nebraska?) to Seattle would actually be a smart move--even with more animals to compete with, there are also a shitload more potential adopters.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
It's not unheard for shelters with fewer potential adopters to send animals to other shelters where they're more likely to be adopted. Going from Bumfuck, Arkansas (or Nebraska?) to Seattle would actually be a smart move--even with more animals to compete with, there are also a shitload more potential adopters.
It's just a weird story. Declawed so no one wants him, moved across the country, his entire history was lost between shelters, no one can know when we got him.

It's such an unnecessary amount of obfuscation that it tells me Phil got him from an expensive Seattle area breeder who declaws by request.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino