Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
BAHAHAHAHA no.

Twitch are scam artists too who refuse to follow their own ToS unless they might have a liability claim or some other suit on hand. They literally are a scumbag company that doesn't give a shit so long as their scumbag users can just barely conceal their scumbag nature. Be it Pig or be it a Thot.

And I do care for Jasper, but thing is beyond Pig needing to make sure he has more water in the room they lock him in when they sleep, he's not really abusing him. He clearly doesn't like and actually hates and fears him, but he's not full on abusing him yet. The water bottle thing is shit and he's overusing it and pissing him off, but it's commonly seen as a disciplinary measure so it won't fly in a legal argument.

When Pig complains about Jasper and reveals he hasn't gotten him food due to prices and is feeding him schwans or when he refuses to clean the litter or get shots is when you call.

Though I am reminded of one thing: does his HOA allow pets? Because condos sometimes don't.
You never know

Regulas

https://i.imgur.com/lGsfFyY.jpg
kiwifarms.net
He's been doing ok so far and he's shit at games, I figured he was already a non-binary homotypical thot in denial. He just needs to stop gaming and like jump up and down on his couch so his titties jiggle.
Like Chunk from The Goonies.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't give the hamsters chew toys so they chewed the bars until they died. He treats animals like a monster.
When you're that lazy and ignorant, yeah, you become a monster.

Honestly why I'm okay with the animal services link in case Pig goes further with Jasper than being too stupid and autistic to give him a water bowl to drink from in that room or just leave it open.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Phil's knowledge of animals is special. This coming from a guy who loves learning about animals and going to the zoo.

Fun animal facts from Phil:
-The Husky is the mascot for UCONN but Huskies aren't native to Connecticut.
-Hamsters coats get lighter in the winter for when they hibernate
-Phil shows us what an antelope and a tree sloth are
-Snakes are slimy
-If a declawed cat goes outside it will be killed by squrrels

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked him how often he changes Jasper's cat box. "Oh, I do it once a week unless it gets stinky... Then I do it more than once a week... In reality, some people actually scoop out their cat's litter box and then you don't have to change the litter as often."

Wait a minute. Phil doesn't scoop Jasper's litter box? Nobody is scooping his box? He just lets Jasper use it all week until it is full and then he dumps the whole thing in the garbage? Dude can't lift a gallon of milk, he's not carrying a full litter box out to the garbage bin.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked him how often he changes Jasper's cat box. "Oh, I do it once a week unless it gets stinky... Then I do it more than once a week... In reality, some people actually scoop out their cat's litter box and then you don't have to change the litter as often."

Wait a minute. Phil doesn't scoop Jasper's litter box? Nobody is scooping his box? He just lets Jasper use it all week until it is full and then he dumps the whole thing in the garbage? Dude can't lift a gallon of tard cum, he's not carrying a full litter box out to the garbage bin.
Maybe he is not feeding Jasper a healthy diet and the cat is not having regular bowel movements so there is less catshit than typical.

Also unrelated, but Phil just talked on the current stream about how Jasper's favorite TV channel is some kind of pet-entertainment show on the cable package that features videos of kittens, which he watches with Khat. Apparently Jasper doesn't like to watch WWE with Phil, so the roach has to watch wrasslin' alone.

Can animals even recognize that shapes and sounds on a TV screen are supposed to be entertainment? Sounds like Phil is overly anthropomorphizing his cat again in an attempt to make Jasper into the child that Khat will never birth from her womb.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he is not feeding Jasper a healthy diet and the cat is not having regular bowel movements so there is less catshit than typical.

Also unrelated, but Phil just talked on the current stream about how Jasper's favorite TV channel is some kind of pet-entertainment show on the cable package that features videos of kittens, which he watches with Khat. Apparently Jasper doesn't like to watch WWE with Phil, so the roach has to watch wrasslin' alone.

Can animals even recognize that shapes and sounds on a TV screen are supposed to be entertainment? Sounds like Phil is overly anthropomorphizing his cat again in an attempt to make Jasper into the child that Khat will never birth from her womb.
It's more anthropomorphizing. Naturally we can't get a cat to confirm "YO THATS A BURD" when they're watching the Discovery channel but I have three cats and only one will leap at shit like a dumbass when I'm playing video games. The other two don't give a fuck, so it's clearly subjective, but then again they all play with different kinds of cat toys and generally aren't interested in anything else. I'd imagine a lot of it has to do with how they were taught to hunt/play; they just go after whatever most trips the instinct.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more anthropomorphizing. Naturally we can't get a cat to confirm "YO THATS A BURD" when they're watching the Discovery channel but I have three cats and only one will leap at shit like a dumbass when I'm playing video games. The other two don't give a fuck, so it's clearly subjective, but then again they all play with different kinds of cat toys and generally aren't interested in anything else. I'd imagine a lot of it has to do with how they were taught to hunt/play; they just go after whatever most trips the instinct.
Yes, I'm thinking it is less that "Jasper likes watching the Pet Channel and doesn't like watching WWE"
more like "Jasper likes sitting with Khat when she watches TV and doesn't like sitting with Phil when he watches TV"

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm thinking it is less that "Jasper likes watching the Pet Channel and doesn't like watching WWE"
more like "Jasper likes sitting with Khat when she watches TV and doesn't like sitting with Phil when he watches TV"
Considering he doesn't so much as know how to

1) handle a cat when picking it up
2) recognize when a cat is fed up with his bullshit (cats do not generally go from totes chill to scratching the hell out of you - they have tells which are easy to read if you do five minutes of research)
3) correctly train a cat from doing things that piss you off (protip for the people in the cheap seats: NOT OPERANT CONDITIONING)

I can't say I'd want to hang out with him much either if I were a cat. Plus he smells bad.

PS: if cat scratches bother you to that degree you're a pussy. It's the bites that really suck ass.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net

Wait a minute. Phil doesn't scoop Jasper's litter box? Nobody is scooping his box? He just lets Jasper use it all week until it is full and then he dumps the whole thing in the garbage? Dude can't lift a gallon of tard cum, he's not carrying a full litter box out to the garbage bin.

no wonder they have 3 litter boxes in the house, for one cat