Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
"Jasper's in the office. .and he's sitting here, and he WON'T MOVE! He's just sitting right where I sit when I stream. I'm like 'JASPER, ya gotta move, man.'" "He just wanted to play and be silly and I'm like 'It's not time for that!'" Phil thinks his cat speaks English.

Also Phil is afraid to pick up his cat. Instead he's an asshole to his cat.

ETA: Phil said on his SF stream tonight that he can't have a litter-box in his office because then it would "smell like cat shit". Again, the entire point of cat litter is that it absorbs and eliminates the odor of cat pee & poop by taking advantage of a cats natural instinct to bury it's pee & poop. Jasper is definitely just leaving his growlers on the surface and it apparently never bothers either Phil or his potato wife that their condo smells like shit.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
"Jasper's in the office. .and he's sitting here, and he WON'T MOVE! He's just sitting right where I sit when I stream. I'm like 'JASPER, ya gotta move, man.'" "He just wanted to play and be silly and I'm like 'It's not time for that!'" Phil thinks his cat speaks English.

Also Phil is afraid to pick up his cat. Instead he's an asshole to his cat.

ETA: Phil said on his SF stream tonight that he can't have a litter-box in his office because then it would "smell like cat shit". Again, the entire point of cat litter is that it absorbs and eliminates the odor of cat pee & poop by taking advantage of a cats natural instinct to bury it's pee & poop. Jasper is definitely just leaving his growlers on the surface and it apparently never bothers either Phil or his potato wife that their condo smells like shit.
I remember something about dave not changing the litter

I want to say he does it monthly (cause they have 3 or 4 litterboxes), I know it was typical lazy length of time and a week seems too short for dsp, could be remembering it wrong though

jasper probably doesn't have a proper scratching pole to keep his hind claws in check, they're probably like talons, and he's only fighting back cause he has no energy outlet

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
What an asshole. This confirms that Phil does nothing for Jasper because he's terrified of him. Even if you don't want to pick Jasper up, just walk up there like you're going to sit down, the cat will move.

Also, Phil was reminding us every few minutes that Jasper was walking by during last night's stream when I was there. The situation where Jasper doesn't exist unless Katherine is at work is so strange. Everything about Phil is strange.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
What an asshole. This confirms that Phil does nothing for Jasper because he's terrified of him. Even if you don't want to pick Jasper up, just walk up there like you're going to sit down, the cat will move.

Also, Phil was reminding us every few minutes that Jasper was walking by during last night's stream when I was there. The situation where Jasper doesn't exist unless Katherine is at work is so strange. Everything about Phil is strange.
Yeah he mentioned Jasper was leaving his awfice so that means his door was open, and that he is going to Khet's room, which also means her door was open. I didn't even really see Jasper or his tail at least.

So it might have had something to do with how strangely positive he was being during his ST/3rd Strike stream. Almost too positive for someone in his position. Probably didn't want to t.ard rage and have the wifey hear it.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah he mentioned Jasper was leaving his awfice so that means his door was open, and that he is going to Khet's room, which also means her door was open. I didn't even really see Jasper or his tail at least.

So it might have had something to do with how strangely positive he was being during his ST/3rd Strike stream. Almost too positive for someone in his position. Probably didn't want to t.ard rage and have the wifey hear it.
He was positive because he was getting tips. Think there was a small hype train too.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net

He said he tried to pick jasper up but jasper thought he was playing, so he starts spraying him???? Dsp is a super sperg around this cat, why didn’t he just play with him for a bit then nudge him off... can’t remember but wasn’t this before his stream too?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said he tried to pick jasper up but jasper thought he was playing, so he starts spraying him???? Dsp is a super sperg around this cat, why didn’t he just play with him for a bit then nudge him off... can’t remember but wasn’t this before his stream too?
He could just sit on the actual cushions and not in the fucking middle of the love seat too and just pet the damn cat. What type of weenie is terrified of them?

Oh yeah, Pig is.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Bugged cat mechanics. I swear, if Ja$per actually did try "playing with him" by biting and kicking at him, you know damn good and well Phil yelled aloud, "Whaaat? I didn't do anything!"

That poor cat.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
What's so damn weird is that Pat's (2bf) cat hangs out on stream and all that fat fluffy bastard does is lay there.

And Pat just occassionally pats the cat or picks him up to show stream or just lets the cat alone cause its just happy to be there.

Meanwhile DSP is an idiot who cant handle basic feline interaction. Its astounding how little he can function interacting with literally any living thing.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
What's so damn weird is that Pat's (2bf) cat hangs out on stream and all that fat fluffy bastard does is lay there.

And Pat just occassionally pats the cat or picks him up to show stream or just lets the cat alone cause its just happy to be there.

Meanwhile DSP is an idiot who cant handle basic feline interaction. Its astounding how little he can function interacting with literally any living thing.
Because that's not Phil's cat, it's Kat's cat. If he wanted a cat really badly, he would've gotten it after Panda left or when the hamsters died or whatever to fill the void of not having another person around. On top of that, Phil probably keeps the door to his playroom shut when he's not in there, so Jasper never really got accustomed to having a lounge spot or anything, I'd imagine. When the cat does decide to wander in, 90% of the time we hear about how he's fucking around in the closet, because he probably finds that more interesting, then he leaves and goes back to where he's used to chilling.

I'm not a cat person, but I imagine that's how they are based on what I've experienced.

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
Just how many times have we seen Phil interacting with Jasper the handfull of times we've seen him? He doesn't pick him up or play with him, it's just a tail prop ''Oh Jasper is here everyone, say his jasper'' tails goes by.

I mean not surprising, Phil is a fat sack of shit with no empathy or joy to live aside from masturbating to wrasslin and stroking his ego with tips.

At least Khet seems to care about him.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just how many times have we seen Phil interacting with Jasper the handfull of times we've seen him? He doesn't pick him up or play with him, it's just a tail prop ''Oh Jasper is here everyone, say his jasper'' tails goes by.

I mean not surprising, Phil is a fat sack of shit with no empathy or joy to live aside from masturbating to wrasslin and stroking his ego with tips.

He'll pat the cat if it gets up in his face, but it's always very awkward. And he, for some reason, narrates everything he's doing with the cat. "I'm patting Jasper on his head! He likes that. I'm patting him. He's sniffing my chin!" It's just very clear that he doesn't know how to act around a pet, despite having apparently grown up with cats.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Do you think he even cleans the litter box? :cringe:

• Horrifying
Reactions: Gotta Groom Em All

GuatamaBay

GoutanamoBay
kiwifarms.net
He'll pat the cat if it gets up in his face, but it's always very awkward. And he, for some reason, narrates everything he's doing with the cat. "I'm patting Jasper on his head! He likes that. I'm patting him. He's sniffing my chin!" It's just very clear that he doesn't know how to act around a pet, despite having apparently grown up with cats.
He's just accommodating for all the blind viewers that tune in for snorts and dead air

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
Based on what? Katherine could be 500 lbs and living with Tyrone for all we know.
Khet would bring jasper I think if she moved out. If it stayed with phil he would have thrown him in the garbage like pandalee's hamsters or died of kidney failure because he doesn't have time to put water in his bowl, his back hurts too much.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember he mentioned it was either once a week or once a month,
Also, here's the thing about cats. They have favorite places for everything. You learn this quick if you're not a mong and you pay attention. They have favorite places to sleep, favorite places to play, to drink water and yes, to shit and piss. There's no point to having four litter boxes if your cat only uses one and it's exceptional to think that they'll just use another one if the one they like is disgusting. No, they'll just shit and piss around it because in the cat's head, that's the place where they shit and piss. That there's nothing to bury their waste with is incidental. This is why litter box training most cats is super easy - you just wait for the little fucker to do its business and, if it's not an inconvenient spot, that's where you put the box. So not cleaning the one litter box and just expecting a creature with a brain the size of a pingpong ball to think like a human is stupid.

But of course this is a man who clearly doesn't want to care for an animal anyway and only sees dollar signs as it's value, so I'm not sure what I expect from him.

Last edited:
Tags
None