Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
Also, here's the thing about cats. They have favorite places for everything. You learn this quick if you're not a mong and you pay attention. They have favorite places to sleep, favorite places to play, to drink water and yes, to shit and piss. There's no point to having four litter boxes if your cat only uses one and it's exceptional to think that they'll just use another one if the one they like is disgusting. No, they'll just shit and piss around it because in the cat's head, that's the place where they shit and piss. That there's nothing to bury their waste with is incidental. This is why litter box training most cats is super easy - you just wait for the little fucker to do its business and, if it's not an inconvenient spot, that's where you put the box. So not cleaning the one litter box and just expecting a creature with a brain the size of a pingpong ball to think like a human is stupid.

But of course this is a man who clearly doesn't want to care for an animal anyway and only sees dollar signs as it's value, so I'm not sure what I expect from him.
My cat couldn't give any less of a fuck where we put the litterbox. She uses it wherever it is, so that isn't always true. We moved a few years ago and we put the box in a few different spots while we were getting our stuff settled, she was fine. Her only concern in life was sprinting up and down the new stairs for fun.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My cat couldn't give any less of a fuck where we put the litterbox. She uses it wherever it is, so that isn't always true. We moved a few years ago and we put the box in a few different spots while we were getting our stuff settled, she was fine. Her only concern in life was sprinting up and down the new stairs for fun.
In general, it's because she recognizes it as the hiding my shit box. Cats are usually pretty good at identifying certain things. Case in point why they can meow a lot if they want food and you say a certain word that makes them think they're getting something.

So is Pig dumb? Yeah, because honestly his method just makes cleaning more tedious, disgusting, and makes his manchild mcmansion smell horrid.

• Agree
Reactions: Pargon
Tags
None