Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, here's the thing about cats. They have favorite places for everything. You learn this quick if you're not a mong and you pay attention. They have favorite places to sleep, favorite places to play, to drink water and yes, to shit and piss. There's no point to having four litter boxes if your cat only uses one and it's exceptional to think that they'll just use another one if the one they like is disgusting. No, they'll just shit and piss around it because in the cat's head, that's the place where they shit and piss. That there's nothing to bury their waste with is incidental. This is why litter box training most cats is super easy - you just wait for the little fucker to do its business and, if it's not an inconvenient spot, that's where you put the box. So not cleaning the one litter box and just expecting a creature with a brain the size of a pingpong ball to think like a human is stupid.

But of course this is a man who clearly doesn't want to care for an animal anyway and only sees dollar signs as it's value, so I'm not sure what I expect from him.

My cat couldn't give any less of a fuck where we put the litterbox. She uses it wherever it is, so that isn't always true. We moved a few years ago and we put the box in a few different spots while we were getting our stuff settled, she was fine. Her only concern in life was sprinting up and down the new stairs for fun.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My cat couldn't give any less of a fuck where we put the litterbox. She uses it wherever it is, so that isn't always true. We moved a few years ago and we put the box in a few different spots while we were getting our stuff settled, she was fine. Her only concern in life was sprinting up and down the new stairs for fun.
In general, it's because she recognizes it as the hiding my shit box. Cats are usually pretty good at identifying certain things. Case in point why they can meow a lot if they want food and you say a certain word that makes them think they're getting something.

So is Pig dumb? Yeah, because honestly his method just makes cleaning more tedious, disgusting, and makes his manchild mcmansion smell horrid.

• Agree
Reactions: Pargon

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
exploiting jasper's birthday to make money

source

9AC44948-D784-430D-97E1-E384E6CE6E89.jpeg

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

hector85

kiwifarms.net
I love how Phil is so thankful that pet stores are still open during the corona lockdown, heaven forbid that they run out of "stuff" for jasper and have no where to buy it from!

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the Pigroach insists on a more expensive premium brand cat food for Jasper Two Stacks because the expensive stuff smells better and more delicious to Pig. Never mind the fact that Jasper enjoyed the "el cheapo" cat food; the problem was that Pigroach didn't like the smell of the cheap stuff.

time stamped Snort Burnell video: https://youtu.be/VDvG98CmVMs?t=641

Late to the party, but I find it really...distressing that Jasper is so obsessed with the wires. I'm aware cats like dangly bits, and wires feel good to their teeth, but, of my wifes cats only one has ever shown any interest in wires, and that's the one that bonded to her, and that cat specifically chews on her headphones (edit: I presume because they smell like her, and she brings them to work.). My house is a fucking shit show of wires, connected, disconnected, all sorts, and neither of them have ever tried to chew on the wires.

This, I suspect, is because we actually take care of and engage with the little furbeasts, and give them things they can chew on. Proof Dave hasn't even attempted to buy Jasper toys?

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Late to the party, but I find it really...distressing that Jasper is so obsessed with the wires. I'm aware cats like dangly bits, and wires feel good to their teeth, but, of my wifes cats only one has ever shown any interest in wires, and that's the one that bonded to her, and that cat specifically chews on her headphones (edit: I presume because they smell like her, and she brings them to work.). My house is a fucking shit show of wires, connected, disconnected, all sorts, and neither of them have ever tried to chew on the wires.

This, I suspect, is because we actually take care of and engage with the little furbeasts, and give them things they can chew on. Proof Dave hasn't even attempted to buy Jasper toys?

jasper has toys

however, his "favourite" is a pipe cleaner, which looks like a wire

dsp will literally dangle the thing infront of jasper, get him worked up, ignore him after 2 minutes, then jasper gets sprayed cause he is playing with wires after being teased by something that looks the same

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
jasper has toys

dsp will literally dangle the thing infront of jasper, get him worked up, ignore him after 2 minutes, then jasper gets sprayed cause he is playing with wires after being teased by something that looks the same

Basically you can blame Pig for being cheap and lazy with his toys, since dangling a string is less effort than say playing fetch (some cats love doing this) or having some jingling toy or something.

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
jasper has toys

Wait why does DSP have pipe cleaners?

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
Jasper the detractor. This makes me laugh because Phil literally locks his cat in one of the of the few places in his house that is carpeted, for the entire night. This is a problem Phil chooses to have and yet he blames Jasper because he is not in charge of his pet, Jasper dictates the terms and conditions of Phil's life to him apparently.
Timestamped @ 2m43s

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this lie?
"We went to the shelter near our house and they had NO cats. We went back 3 weeks later and they had tons of cats! We looked at all the cats. Then we asked to see one that had been sleeping at the back of it's enclosure so we couldn't see it. We played with it and asked why it was there. They said no one wanted it because he had been declawed, apparently he had been there for several months."

At the very least Phil specifically chose Jasper because he had been declawed for sure. He has several times described how Cathy wanted to adopt a cat and he hemmed and hawed and always shot it down as they looked at literally hundreds of cats for months until they found a declawed cat. That sounds so like Phil. Too much of a pussy to demand the mutilation of a cat because it has scawwy cwaws, so he just acts like a finicky bitch until they happen across one that's been declawed.
Timestamped @ 15m02s for the compulsive lie. He even says @ 13m15s of the cat shelter by his house he kept taking Cathy to "at that cat shelter usually the cats there have medical issues." He asked why Jasper was there because he didn't appear to have any medical issues, was told it was because he was declawed, then Phil says "This is the one." Phil was too scared to have a "normal" cat live with him, so he went looking for sick cats that wouldn't be too hard to take care of. Pathetic :mad:

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
"We went to the shelter near our house and they had NO cats. We went back 3 weeks later and they had tons of cats! We looked at all the cats. Then we asked to see one that had been sleeping at the back of it's enclosure so we couldn't see it. We played with it and asked why it was there. They said no one wanted it because he had been declawed, apparently he had been there for several months."
Hss Hss hss hss.... See, this is what I mean about these brain dead fucking idiot detractors who take something I say out of khantext and blow it up into some conspiracy theory. I didn't say that Ja$per had been at that shelter for several months, nowhere did I ever say that. You will never find an instance of me saying that anywhere. Which is fucking funny because they believe this in their simple fucking minds. What I said was, "Ja$per had been in A shelter for several months." Nobody wanted a declawed cat, and so he just sat there. Then he got, um.... *snort* he got shipped from some Midwestern state to the shelter we got him from and that was that. Okay? Okay.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
It's Phil trying to spin the narrative that he was being Good Guy Phil for taking in a declawed cat that nobody else wanted. Jasper just so happened to be the only medically clear cat in the shelter, yeah sure. The reality is that he didn't want a cat because they could scratch up his furniture and didn't want the responsibility but Kat was really getting on him about it so the compromise was to get a declawed cat. This was during the time E7 was gifting all those subs, too, Phil didn't have the "can't afford it!" excuse anymore. Same thing with Phil getting an engagement ring for Kat that same month. He assured us all that money was gone because it went to his bills, though. The King of Revisionism.