Jasper Carewatch - ASPCAck-Ack-Ack

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Pause game, "golly jeepers, Ja$per!", get up, pick cat up, bring cat to chair, jokingly chide cat, get cheerssubsandtips (pahsitive intersction$) because his son is on shtreem.

But no. Let's spray water near/toward the fucking electronics. Smooth brain Phil at his finest.
It's hard to recall a lot of DSP shit, but has he ever actually been shown to pick up the cat, at all?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Muppetmode

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to recall a lot of DSP shit, but has he ever actually been shown to pick up the cat, at all?
Piggo is too afraid of being mauled. He can't do what normal pet owners do out of fear of losing some flesh, but not TOO much since the poor kitty has had his front paws mutilated.

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I have screens of him picking Jasper up a few times. Last one was around February, though.
ELKR9QKXYAAfXrM.png
Jasper got sprayed with the bottle on last night's stream, if you listen closely. What happened, Phil? I thought you never have to spray him, because the cat knows what the bottle is.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
I going to assume the rug is like 30 bucks and the feeder maybe 40-50. Don’t really want to nitpick these purchases. But anyway a few days ago someone cheered like $10 and told him it was for groceries or something, to which dsp replied “oh I have money for that, it’s just games I don’t have money for”. He’s said something similar before, and obvious evidence. Dsp sucks at budgetting and hates streaming, so he just spends all his money on leisure/scoopely (which is fine in moderation) and hates spending it on things for the “business”. Though I’m thinking kat probably bought this since it’s her money. Just fuel for the begging fire

tldr: dsp has bottomless pockets for shit he sees as fun and empty pockets for his business
DCADCECF-9F4C-4582-8C2D-575843FA7085.jpeg
72463F4C-C2DE-422D-A86E-2D6DAC45D291.jpeg

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
those are dog bowls lol. I hate how he crops shit out of his photos so we cant see rest of home
I have that same food bowl thing for my cats (children). It ALMOST doesn't work, because she still tries to scoop the food out of the bowl onto the floor to "hunt" or so it seems. She'd routinely scoop dry food nuggets into the water dish, making a nice food porridge that the other two cats/children refused to touch. Instead, both sides are food dishes and the water bowl is separate from the food, so the offending child can't contaminate it. Now, half the time the problem child just paws the food into the big plastic area and eats out of it. I guess it was $20 well spent?

Cats, I mean, kids are weird.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
I have that same food bowl thing for my cats (children). It ALMOST doesn't work, because she still tries to scoop the food out of the bowl onto the floor to "hunt" or so it seems. She'd routinely scoop dry food nuggets into the water dish, making a nice food porridge that the other two cats/children refused to touch. Instead, both sides are food dishes and the water bowl is separate from the food, so the offending child can't contaminate it. Now, half the time the problem child just paws the food into the big plastic area and eats out of it. I guess it was $20 well spent?

Cats, I mean, kids are weird.
A cat's natural instinct is to crouch while they are eating. Cat's do not like to eat standing up. You can give them an elevated feeding station but it should be no more than the cat's knee height, like 4" to 6" for adults, with a shallow feeding dish. It should also be sort of free-form so there aren't bits blocking the cat from crouching it's body up close to it's food bowl. If the cat's paws aren't touching the outside of the bowl, or would be if it weren't slightly elevated, then the bowl is too far away from the cat's mouth.

Honestly if you're doing more than putting a shallow cat-food bowl on the floor you're over thinking it. Even with small bowls on the floor a cat will sometimes reposition itself around the outside of the bowl rather than stretch it's neck to reach food on the other side of the bowl.

I assume Jasper hates eating out of that contraption.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't. It's why he swiped the food onto the floor.
Phil's post on the IG photo reads:
"Jasper is enjoying some salmon flavored dental treats this morning!"

So basically Phil just dumped a bag of cat treats on the floor because his narc-ego needed to show the internet what a good father he is to his son Jasper.