Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art / Ale-draws and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
"They can't prove I'm Ivy if they can't see my eyes!"
Funny since it doesn’t work, even Quill recognized her by her huge teeth. I said it before, but it’s a spectacle how stupid Ivy is for someone who finessed thousands of people for 6 years.

Like yeah it’s not hard to catfish on the internet, especially as trans because no one sane is going to demand a genital check for an internet stranger. Still she managed to do it for so long, and if it weren’t for someone leaking her birth records from that website she probably would not have been found out.

Last edited:

SuspiciousAsteroid

kiwifarms.net
Here's another idiot that helped spread the "KiwiFarms are evil" rhetoric when the birth certificate was found. I wouldn't be bringing her up if she took this tweet down, but it's still up and if you look through her likes she literally liked Jay's delusional rant. Bet everyone who replied under this tweet feels like an absolute tool now lol.

Screenshot_20210919-072640_Twitter.jpg

M A

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they’re into all the same fandoms doesn’t help their case at all.
I know mario and whatever else have decently sized fandoms. But liking the same characters is pretty suspicious.

there’s also that trans fighter character (Poison I believe, but I cannot remember) that was also drawn by ale earlier in the thread. Which I think ivy mentioned something about that character too at some point..

SkinnySquidjuice

autistic traggot
kiwifarms.net
kek, funny how she didn't draw daisy as a fat, acne-ridden, hairy, black caricature. also, it goes to show how she never cared about female characters being sexualized and that she's not actually a 'feminist', it was all just for clout. it was so obvious, idk how her twitter followers never noticed. I'm pretty sure if she drew the second pic of daisy back on her old accounts, she would have tried defending herself by saying 'guiz, this isn't sexual, if you take this as sexual, then you're just a straight male degenerate :mad:11!11!'

Hard As Nails

↖ bearer of the curse
kiwifarms.net
Notice she draws Daisy as a white person now. Interesting 👀
Its because she's pandering to the Spanish speaking art community, many of which are very against making characters darker. Remember when those Owl House edits where she made them into South American stereotypes (or uh "cultural representation") it was absolutely shredded into pieces by South Americans? The spanish-speaking art community does not like any of the "sjw" shit so it does Javi no good to make everyone dark skinned, give them a bunch of pride flags, ect. Javi never cared about representation, it was always pandering. But we knew that.

fake werewolf

kiwifarms.net
The typing style gives Ivy vibes.

Because she sees black people as accessories rather than actual human beings.

Update:
View attachment 2551905
God, it looks like she's got anal beads trapped under her skin instead of abs.

It's strange how Javi's shift to purely sexual content isn't more revealing of their true motives to their audience. Do you think they're finally committing the time to do more shading now that they no longer have to exhaust themselves with covering up their obvious fetishization and trying to appeal to woke audiences?

If only they'd use their new found energy to look at references.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
Ivy taking a “”””hiatus””””
She really loves her fetish art huh. There’s no way though she and 8000 people this this is attractive….

635B7AB5-3AD2-484F-BEED-51292C86172F.jpeg

someone on twitter pointed out that they look like family guy characters and that really shows the “effort” she likes to put into her art. Also I noticed she has like 500 OCs but she still draws the same ones 🤨

Hard As Nails

↖ bearer of the curse
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone address this or maybe I'm late but this part of Quill's statement:
Screenshot_20210920-015043_Chrome.jpg

Quill says Javeria claims dms got leaked to the gossip website and Quill states the DM screenshot was clearly taken from Javeria's side. Was that actually leaked here? I feel we would've noticed this because that would mean Javeria is posting here. Unless they mean a different website? Or if Javeria made the whole website part up and only just stupidly showed a screenshot to Quill of their own DMs, which is possible.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone address this or maybe I'm late but this part of Quill's statement:
View attachment 2553153
Quill says Javeria claims dms got leaked to the gossip website and Quill states the DM screenshot was clearly taken from Javeria's side. Was that actually leaked here? I feel we would've noticed this because that would mean Javeria is posting here. Unless they mean a different website? Or if Javeria made the whole website part up and only just stupidly showed a screenshot to Quill of their own DMs, which is possible.
Nah nothing was posted onto kiwifarms (the gossiping website) about quill bailing and doubting Ivy pre-posting this, other than Quill wanting to hear from Ivy themselves before believing the farms and callouts. It’s kind of obvious Ivy is bullshitting to scare Quill into shutting the fuck up.

EDIT Ay yo I got a msg bout this and this is what Quill said on their tumblr.
1A083398-A1F5-4C56-B4A4-DEC6388D6402.jpeg
What a fucking idiot…..

Last edited:

Hoodie

You're acting like a real McAsshole
kiwifarms.net
Ivy taking a “”””hiatus””””
She really loves her fetish art huh. There’s no way though she and 8000 people this this is attractive….

View attachment 2553097

someone on twitter pointed out that they look like family guy characters and that really shows the “effort” she likes to put into her art. Also I noticed she has like 500 OCs but she still draws the same ones 🤨
is that pillow shading? Dear God if she has been drawing for years and this is how she shades? Please don't shade. Ever. Not even an expert on color theory can help her

fake werewolf

kiwifarms.net
is that pillow shading? Dear God if she has been drawing for years and this is how she shades? Please don't shade. Ever. Not even an expert on color theory can help her
After scrolling through this whole thread over the course of a few days, I can see some improvement just by contrast. Definitely a step up from the unrendered airbrushing she used to do.

There's almost a sense of lighting direction, although its very inconsistent.

Dani seems to be lit from the top center left, and Sun from top right, but they seem to ignore eachother's light sources everywhere except for their inner boobs. And then their arms both seem to be receiving light from a source directly in front of them / between them? Javi needs to practice picking a light source and sticking to it before trying more ambitious shading scenarios with multiple light sources.

And wtf is going on with the muscles in Dani's legs?

Marche

kiwifarms.net
New drawing.

View attachment 2554892

The head proportions are inconsistent.
I get hentai and stuff usually has some more liberal use of anatomy with poses or large boobs but this is just stupid, humans dont develop like that.
All her characters are like Mr,potato head where she will slap on Huge arms and make them fat and then have another character with skinny arms but abs or a gunt.