Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art / Ale-draws and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 she pretends she’s sick and dying
A016A109-F2F6-4976-82D5-FBEC0C4FBE6A.jpeg

I want to emphasize again how often Jay would rudely demand for donations for "damages" towards his GF and how he felt entitled to them just because his GF was supposedly a trans black minority, only for the news to come out that she's cis and white af. It's so fucking scummy that she not only constantly used it as a scapegoat to evade criticism and backlash from the people she harassed, but that she also suckered money out of people who thought they were donating to a "struggling minority". If either of you are still reading this thread; now that all your bullshit has finally been exposed, I pray to the lord you both get your comeuppance and get driven off the internet for good and never come back, nobody likes you anymore. Not even your friends who excused your constant harassment campaigns and thought they were justified just because you're minorities. Jay can't even use it as an excuse anymore since he's choosing to defend a race faker (despite the fact that she's literally pretending you don't even exist and is saying she's single now lmao).

Kiwilurk

kiwifarms.net
Im sure Jay is been itching to plug her Ko fi during all of this, but at least she's smart enough to realize she has no one on her side, not even her GF who is ignoring her existance and yet, she's trying so hard to defend her.

Its nice to see her "Im autistic uwu" shield broke and has nothing else to defend herself with.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
Im sure Jay is been itching to plug her Ko fi during all of this, but at least she's smart enough to realize she has no one on her side, not even her GF who is ignoring her existance and yet, she's trying so hard to defend her.

Its nice to see her "Im autistic uwu" shield broke and has nothing else to defend herself with.
Jay knows, she's probably either the fake "Angi" account or communicating with Javi behind the scenes through Discord. Idolo was denying the evidence before she came to accept the evidence, so Jay would've likely met the same fate and not continue to defend her GF if Javi cut off all contact with her, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
I want to emphasize again how often Jay would rudely demand for donations for "damages" towards his GF and how he felt entitled to them just because his GF was supposedly a trans black minority, only for the news to come out that she's cis and white af. It's so fucking scummy that she not only constantly used it as a scapegoat to evade criticism and backlash from the people she harassed, but that she also suckered money out of people who thought they were donating to a "struggling minority". If either of you are still reading this thread; now that all your bullshit has finally been exposed, I pray to the lord you both get your comeuppance and get driven off the internet for good and never come back, nobody likes you anymore. Not even your friends who excused your constant harassment campaigns and thought they were justified just because you're minorities. Jay can't even use it as an excuse anymore since he's choosing to defend a race faker (despite the fact that she's literally pretending you don't even exist and is saying she's single now lmao).
I don’t understand why anyone would give their money to Jay unless they were a friend or an insecure follower. He can afford a diagnosis, a therapist, etc. plenty of people with disabilities and mental health problems can’t afford any of these things that would make their life easier.

This feels like part of a bigger problem with the idea if you don’t give a bunch of internet randoms gfm donation money you aren’t an ally. You aren’t obligated to give strangers money, especially if you are dealing with your own financial issues.

Last edited:

goyangi

detrans female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im pretty sure Im wrong but I think she could use a dummy account for her Paypal, and then transfer the money to her real paypal account to then put it in her bank account.
Dunno if it works the same way in Latin America but Patreon requires tax data if you
make over a certain amount (iirc it's like 20k USD?) annually and they now require legal names. Doesn't look like they verify it for the most part so not like she couldn't just put whatever tbf and I sincerely doubt she'll hit even 20k a year given how her account is nowadays...

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2561357
Knew she couldn’t survive too long without paypigs. Patreon is imminent.
“Semi banned” why in the hell by the way is she “semi banned” from her Fb account by her “friend”. Legit if I had a friend who wouldn’t let me on my own art account for a while, I’d kick them off as an admin. It’s obvious that the Angi person is just her playing a role but does she really need an excuse to just say “taking a break be back Friday” or are her braincells really that far gone?

Wonder what will happen of that Patreon Because she says it 500 times in different posts so maybe it’ll never happen once she realizes she needs to put her real identity.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
“Semi banned” why in the hell by the way is she “semi banned” from her Fb account by her “friend”. Legit if I had a friend who wouldn’t let me on my own art account for a while, I’d kick them off as an admin. It’s obvious that the Angi person is just her playing a role but does she really need an excuse to just say “taking a break be back Friday” or are her braincells really that far gone?

Wonder what will happen of that Patreon Because she says it 500 times in different posts so maybe it’ll never happen once she realizes she needs to put her real identity.
Ivy is pretty much at the dead end of her catfishing phase where she is trying everything to keep from having to rebrand again. Judging by the random short “breaks” I feel like she doesn’t really know what to do anymore.