Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art / Ale-draws and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I remember that. She got a lot of money but still wanted to play victim that people only do it when she's butt hurt.
Im surprised Jay havent mention reparations to herself or Destiny.
His profile is 90% butthurt 10% art. A lot of art accounts are like this and use the excuse it’s an art/personal account, then complain because they’re getting more attention from discourse than art.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Ivy is pretty much at the dead end of her catfishing phase where she is trying everything to keep from having to rebrand again. Judging by the random short “breaks” I feel like she doesn’t really know what to do anymore.
Thing is if she just stayed on twitter with her new account and drew meeems pandering to popular hentai artists like she was just before she deleted it, she would have got a large enough following of people who dont care about her past because she is doing something totally different.

Instead the moment someone said "hey this account is destiny" she deleted the twitter account.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
Try jerking off to this challenge

70373B4A-6597-491B-B771-FF5C189BC7F4.jpeg

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
The typing style gives Ivy vibes.

Because she sees black people as accessories rather than actual human beings.

Update:
View attachment 2551905
Jay's busy crying, Javi's busy drawing smut. Fucking comedy.
Try jerking off to this challenge

View attachment 2566864
the way javiera draws asses is on a spectrum between either
1) Hank hill ass or 2) MSpaint circle tool Deviantart fetish art ass
neither look good or accurate to a real ass

Boson

kiwifarms.net
Her tools don’t matter. I’ve seen artists pump out amazing works on MS paint. You can give her all the best tools in the world but it doesn’t mean shit if she doesn’t know how to build a shelf, so to speak.

bit of a weird thing to focus on imo but anyway the line between daisy’s legs looks like the start of a dick but I hope its just a clipped censor-flower

Last edited:

KyouKasoya

Happy Halloween, foolish mortals
kiwifarms.net
Her tools don’t matter. I’ve seen artists pump out amazing works on MS paint. You can give her all the best tools in the world but it doesn’t mean shit if she doesn’t know how to build a shelf, so to speak.

bit of a weird thing to focus on imo but anyway the line between daisy’s legs looks like the start of a dick but I hope its just a clipped censor-flower
Yeah, like Yukari Yakumo (I think)

to be fair, it's not necessarily about the art program itself but also about the love you put into it. heck, you could make a shitty pencil doodle with slightly wonky anatomy, if it looks like the artist did their best it'll look good.

Kiryu DIO

Be exceptional, do drugs and shit, praise DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, like Yukari Yakumo (I think)

to be fair, it's not necessarily about the art program itself but also about the love you put into it. heck, you could make a shitty pencil doodle with slightly wonky anatomy, if it looks like the artist did their best it'll look good.
You're right, I use MSPaint as my main art software because it's easy to use once you get a good idea of the features. If you put love into it, I'm sure you can make good art with even the shittiest of software, which is something Destiny doesn't seem to do.

Cheesey Bread

Fatphobia is funny, actually
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck still uses Paint Tool Sai in 2021? Get a better program Jav, jeesus.
Javiera doesn't need new art software, plenty of people draw perfectly fine with a piece of paper and pencil. Her art is just shit. I've seen people make content out of medibang of all places and it looks amazing. There's this one Twitter artist that draws Ace Attorney and Hades that apparently draws from their iPad..notes..thing, I guess. I'm old lmao. She has no excuses for having horrible art other than not actually aiming to improve.

I'm going on a tangent, but the point is that Javiera's art is shitty and it's not because of the art software.