Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

Sparkling Cow

Potato english speaker
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention Bruno and Clara are supposed to be Spanish... as in, from Spain... As in, motherfucking white. Their first designs were definitely darker-skinned (more like trump-skinned) but I really don't think it was because they were supposed to be dark, it was rather because of the stereotype that all Hispanic people are dark-skinned or something.
I'm not that into Vocaloid so I'm not sure wich one are the real frist designs so can you help me with that?
1616201193214.png
1616201199139.png
1616201207190.png

The first one looks tanned instead of brown, the second one looks more yellowish and the last one well they are white.

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Red Worst

fear and loathing in the miami seaquarium
kiwifarms.net
I'm not that into Vocaloid so I'm not sure wich one are the real frist designs so can you help me with that?
View attachment 2011631View attachment 2011632View attachment 2011634

The first one looks tanned instead of brown, the second one looks more yellowish and the last one well they are white.
The first image has the first designs. I just realized they're distributed by Voctro Labs which is based in Spain, so their skin colour is probably a bad design choice and still not supposed to dark-skinned. (I seem to remember people calling them the ugliest Vocaloids because of how they used to look).

=just screams=

I do be suffering Lmao
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2011631View attachment 2011632View attachment 2011634

Oh yeah the first image was the first design.
Second image is their latest and updated design
Third image was making their previous design concept more unique but still call back to it.

Sparkling Cow

Potato english speaker
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Destiny's partner is trying to pick a fight with Dream and is pretty patetic
1616290027571.png
1616290051548.png
1616290071499.png

And of course destiny is demanding "reparations" for creating a meme a guess
1616290187013.png
1616290218143.png

To be honest I undesrtand why Jay and Destiny are a couple, they are the same face of the coin just look some of the stuff he tweets and retweet

1616290410870.png
1616290475863.png
1616290490293.png
1616290574647.png
1616290584299.png
1616290666216.png
1616290607271.png

I just imagine this two talking:
Jay - omg is soooo hard to be part asian, I'm so tired of all this bullshit on twitter
Destiny - I know! is like me beign a pale bipoc, omg you have no idea how horrible is beign pale

Lapis Lazuli

Definitely from Steven Universe.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2014110
Wow Linda gets fatter every time I swear.
also wow destiny’s legs are shorter than her arms? Horrifying.

also she made another OC
View attachment 2014114
View attachment 2014115
Apparentlg there’s an Easter egg in the first pic.
Imma guess it’s the pride bracelet which isn’t so secret and the kid having a robo hand
Wow, not even in Destiny's world do troons pass. Almost thought that was a girl until I saw the beard, and the word "dad" under info. Well, it's still technically a girl, but still.

Also, can Destiny stop drawing herself like that? Just go to the very beginning of this thread and you can see what she truly looks like: an average looking pale woman. She doesn't have short hair, acne, isn't fat...

M A

Bees McGee
kiwifarms.net
She
Wow, not even in Destiny's world do troons pass. Almost thought that was a girl until I saw the beard, and the word "dad" under info. Well, it's still technically a girl, but still.

Also, can Destiny stop drawing herself like that? Just go to the very beginning of this thread and you can see what she truly looks like: an average looking pale woman. She doesn't have short hair, acne, isn't fat...
she Said she cut her hair Though dude.

=just screams=

I do be suffering Lmao
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Destiny's partner is trying to pick a fight with Dream and is pretty patetic
View attachment 2014193View attachment 2014196View attachment 2014198

View attachment 2014204View attachment 2014206

To be honest I undesrtand why Jay and Destiny are a couple, they are the same face of the coin just look some of the stuff he tweets and retweet

View attachment 2014212View attachment 2014213View attachment 2014214View attachment 2014216View attachment 2014217View attachment 2014219View attachment 2014218

Jay - omg is soooo hard to be part asian, I'm so tired of all this bullshit on twitter
Destiny - I know! is like me beign a pale bipoc, omg you have no idea how horrible is beign pale
I- god sake Clip Studio in general isn't even considered high end and ALWAYS seems to have a sale going on that makes it easy for any PC users have full access to and is a one time payment. That's just pathetic right there and doesn't make you cool, same with people who don't buy SAI. Listen I understand more if it was Photoshop, cause christ Photoshop has some problems with it system.

Oh man imagine only caring about Asian culture being appropriate now because apparently only now is the time to talk about it. And it's not like many other races besides white also does it and that's pretty much their entire thing with their art. God grow a pair you make other Asian Americans look like whiny bitches, and I don't think that's point of Lauren Chen's tweet tho??? Honestly seem Chen is just saying that Asians also work hard to get to where they are. If anything it's Jay is the one trying to perpetuate that's the reason, but I don't know the full thread that Chen has posted. But man it seems like Jay may be hating Asians and I find it ironic. That last tweet tho, honestly pretty pathetic and sad, legitimately. If you scrapped an idea just cause you think it wouldn't give you that sweet,sweet clout that just depressing.

The whole thing with appropriating Asian culture is fucking funny. Seriously like how long has it took for them to really talk about this? That's a lot of years where everyone was seemingly keeping their lips shut and so many people in THEIR own group doing that very same thing. And as part Asian myself I can say this, I could care less about it cause people are willing to learn about it and I don't think it terrible for others to be able to even try do couple of those things. It's so stupid at this point to say it's bad, when guess what SO MANY STATES TAKE UPON ASIAN CULTURE ALREADY. So what going to cancel states because they're like that? Just it's fucking stupid to talk about culture appropriation, it's already an annoying topic.

Last edited:

Im just here for the salt

my gender is Autigender UwU
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2014212View attachment 2014213View attachment 2014214View attachment 2014216View attachment 2014217View attachment 2014219View attachment 2014218

this is proof that Twitter is the new Tumblr

Sparkling Cow

Potato english speaker
kiwifarms.net
I will bring you nightmares from the past
1616298965842.png
1616298998556.png

Destiny made a repost just to ask for more money
1616299073137.png
1616299042715.png

Edit to add more:

My fellow Genshin Impact friends, destiny is going for your game and of course is not because the game is interesting or the design are cool, she cares because some caracters are supossed to be agender and trans.
1616305909325.png
1616305935978.png
1616306015054.png

Last edited:

perceivablefish

Pepega Clap
kiwifarms.net
1616298965842.png
1616298998556.png
she’s really been going mask off lately, as if anyone wouldn’t pick up on her being destiny with her blatant obsession with body hair and stretch marks.

side note but on that second piece, why does she feel the need to add those extra lines around the outline of the hair? is it because the cat lady is supposed to be “feral”? is that just how she draws hair? either way it looks atrocious.

Ghost Boy

Look, we all know you touched his ass.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2014435View attachment 2014436

Destiny made a repost just to ask for more money
View attachment 2014438View attachment 2014437

Edit to add more:

My fellow Genshin Impact friends, destiny is going for your game and of course is not because the game is interesting or the design are cool, she cares because some caracters are supossed to be agender and trans.
View attachment 2014549View attachment 2014552View attachment 2014554
Zhongli is the least agender person in the game, wtf. Next she'll be saying Tartaglia is trans.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
I think Jay is the same person who threw a shitfit over official Splatoon art "lightening Marina's skin" (she wasn't whitewashed, the art was using a softer/lighter color palette for everything)

They're making me feel sorry for Dream fans and Genshin Impact fans. Never thought that would happen.

Pestilence

Ready to smack a bitch
kiwifarms.net
Edit to add more:

View attachment 2014549View attachment 2014552View attachment 2014554
Destiny you better back away from Genshin. Tbh she'll most likely butcher the detailed designs

Like, ok I do get saying the gods can be any gender. Because they can take any form, but Venti and Zhongli have been shown to only be male and solely use male pronouns. Even their godly selves are referred to with male pronouns.

Also I seriously hate Destiny always taking the femboy character and making him some kind of trans, I guess cis guys can't be feminine looking. And how do you get Barbara, one of the most feminine and soft spoken characters and get trans girl? Destiny can't you be like normal fans and just ship Ningguang and Beideu? Oh wait, Destiny hasn't even played the game so she probably has no idea who they are!

What's next? Both the Travelers are trans enby because the girl one has short hair and the boy has long hair?

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
side note but on that second piece, why does she feel the need to add those extra lines around the outline of the hair? is it because the cat lady is supposed to be “feral”? is that just how she draws hair? either way it looks atrocious.
I think this just stylistic choice to emphasize texture. Hair is made multiple... well hairs, but in cartoony styles can look like a solid surface just like a shirt or skin. So to point the difference many artists put some extra details in hair like MLP has extra lines inside the hair blop.

Last edited:

froggogod

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2014214
What's the issue wtf. As much as I could get hated for this opinion on twt, I don't think anybody really owes a stance on every single issue involved with hate crimes. Especially if it's an single wacky minecraft youtuber.
Also, did he/they/destinys fuck bitch/whatever ever heard about memes? Like, they used the comic as a template, like with shencomix. His comic was used for the bike meme and nobody was defending his art being repurposed for various things.
What's with them also using parts of their identity for certain events? Nobody has heard them speaking so strongly with the word 'asian' before. Is it the case of cloutchasing based on their identity only when it's convenient for them?

M A

Bees McGee
kiwifarms.net
944AE018-DEF3-49A0-86E7-FF6B9F7A7B67.jpeg

7933D925-D5DF-442C-B373-D3B0077759FB.jpeg

Got more cat girls
That wheel chair honestly looks like it was drawn too thin. It looks like it’d snap if anything more than a kid sat in it.

also I love how she claims to not sexualize women but she’s sexualizing cat girls? Like she didn’t need to draw them in their underwear but she did for them to be sexy no?

also can I point out that something is OFF about Green’s boobs. They look like they have a significant size different and I don’t think it’s just the angle of perspective.

Anyway joking here but, why only black or gray cat girls? There’s other colors of cat destiny. Or do they have to be POC color of CATS TOO?

mostly asking because when you look up anime cat girl you get white cat fur girls just as often if not more often than you see black. Brown is third, Then the occasional blue or pink.

Last edited: