Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Jay makes a callout against Ivy in the next few weeks.
That would be funny but also I don’t expect it because Jay practically attaches his livelihood to an e-gf. I don’t even think he’s in the mental state to be dating anyone if this is how he is when his partner is held accountable.

He has almost no chance of recovery in that type of relationship, but they will break up at some point. I can’t see an online relationship born out of idolization lasting at all.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Jay makes a callout against Ivy in the next few weeks.
I had that thought too. I don’t blame him either. He sort of entered a parasocial relationship with Ivy and it makes sense why, with his mental health even to this day.

I think he sucks for harassment and the manipulative tweets, but I genuinely think he is super controlled by Ivy.

That being said, yeah. Bruh I wish it would happen but it’s too optimistic to think of and it feels like he’s so in denial ..... but let’s be surprised and see

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Unsure whether this link has been posted, but Jay made it to the big screen for the Friday Night Funking virtue signaling post. This person is right on in terms of Jay's general attitude and I'm surprised they were able to get all of that from a single screenshot.
This isn’t even a controversial opinion its common sense. Jay is just a guilt-tripping asshole.

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
hilariously this is the second time jay has appeared on miss Zi Zi’s channel, the first was for the “whitewashed” marina incident. This has likely been mentioned before, but I figure it’s good to have them together for the juxtaposition.
I'm honestly waiting for someone to make a callout video on Jay and Ivy.

SuspiciousAsteroid

kiwifarms.net
Unsure whether this link has been posted, but Jay made it to the big screen for the Friday Night Funking virtue signaling post. This person is right on in terms of Jay's general attitude and I'm surprised they were able to get all of that from a single screenshot.
I absoutely loathe Miss ZiZi and NezzieMonster, but seeing Jay in a video being dragged gives me catharsis lol. I really wish someone big would make a video on the whole situation with him and Ivy.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
I absoutely loathe Miss ZiZi and NezzieMonster, but seeing Jay in a video being dragged gives me catharsis lol. I really wish someone big would make a video on the whole situation with him and Ivy.
Anyone remember years ago when Zizi did some video about an anti-sj topic, then it got popular, and now she's like "yeah lol I don't agree with that video anymore, sjw all the way baby"

weirdMcGee

the autistic fish trapped in a piss tank
kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember years ago when Zizi did some video about an anti-sj topic, then it got popular, and now she's like "yeah lol I don't agree with that video anymore, sjw all the way baby"
people's opinions change don't they? you don't just stay right-leaning or left-leaning forever unless your a grifter looking for a profit.

woowie queen

it's all about ethics and lollipops.
kiwifarms.net
now that i think, did destiny nuke her current tumblr blog? since she locked her twitter and nuked instagram...

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
now that i think, did destiny nuke her current tumblr blog? since she locked her twitter and nuked instagram...
Seems like destinytomoon is nuked. The orquidiaarte isn’t though

but what I find super funny is shit like this confirming destiny is Ivy and the same dumb shit over again

ACD4F5EC-DA71-4867-B0EB-31CE81A42629.jpeg
517603E8-BE7A-4AF3-B9E5-E09013F9C78A.jpeg
Dumbass brain dead Tumblr don’t know about the harassing minors and black ppl plus her race faking ...

plus she dipped destinytomoon and became orquidiaarte when she got accused of faking trans so congrats on proving Destiny/Ivy has a habit of this

Thotalicious Chris

Cry about it!!
kiwifarms.net
Dumbass brain dead Tumblr don’t know about the harassing minors and black ppl plus her race faking ...

plus she dipped destinytomoon and became orquidiaarte when she got accused of faking trans so congrats on proving Destiny/Ivy has a habit of this
I think they know what any of us here said is true. They just don’t want to face the music. It’s better to live a fantasy then snap back to reality. No media, persons, place or thing to have ever been crafted/born/molded on Earth is free of evil or taint in some fashion. I bet all of my life savings that if anyone but us, or 4chan or Reddit said it first, she’d be sent to the fucking shadow realm as long as she is known.

The fact we pointed it out first is what allowed them to ignore any logic presented that, when formatted in a twitlonger, would demolish any good will she has. It gave them a crutch. Once people stop being dillusional (Fucking 🌈, I know), they’ll understand that their little comfort person is a bed of cockroaches and the most vilified traits in their community, minus pedophilia.

Edit: I don’t want to hear it from any smooth brains that she can change, 3 years is not enough time and constantly committing to the same dumb shit proves you’re not interested in any form of improvement.

Cheesey Bread

Fatphobia is funny, actually
kiwifarms.net
Seems like destinytomoon is nuked. The orquidiaarte isn’t though

but what I find super funny is shit like this confirming destiny is Ivy and the same dumb shit over again

View attachment 2211652
View attachment 2211653
Tumblr is parasocial relationship hive, it seems. Same shit happened with that "Gaud" weirdo. The only thing I'm wondering is why it's so hard to believe that these people make mistakes, or are just godawful. I guess it's because she was a beacon of positivity of sorts? It's a good mask to hide behind, I'll give her that. But..when you take away all the labels she falsely plasters on herself - all you've got is a tranny / race / disable fetisher.

squidpii

spell kid backwards
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to feel any sympathy for Jay. First off, dude began talking about how much he wanted to die/kill himself back when he was getting called out for his potential pedophilia too, mentioning how the situation made him “the closest he’d ever been to self harming”. Wow, that’s a darn shame. But it was okay when you made all those other artists on Twitter potentially feel just as low, because they totally deserved it, right? It was justified?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You know a lot of cringy individuals are able to go without getting a KiwiFarms thread and that’s because even as embarrassing as they may be, they generally mind their own business and would make for a boring thread. That’s why the Proving Grounds exist, you have to be truly exceptional to garner 250+ pages. I don’t know, if it was me I’d think to reevaluate my life at that point, but both of their Twitters scream “I center my profile around social justice and activism so that way I look good and like I can do no wrong” so hard. Which is pretty stupid because if you’re insufferable about it both your hated and gradually annoyed followers are gonna start waiting for you to fuck up so they can jump on it.

Oh also did Orquidiaarte start the MikusonaMonday thing? I find that funny if so because everyone on Twitter started insisting people use that instead after the MikuEbooks/MikuMonday creator DFE’d because they’d been outed for some suspect tweets about minors or what not. Would be pretty funny to see if they start using a third tag because now both of those hashtags have been tainted by a creep and a liar alike.

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to feel any sympathy for Jay. First off, dude began talking about how much he wanted to die/kill himself back when he was getting called out for his potential pedophilia too, mentioning how the situation made him “the closest he’d ever been to self harming”. Wow, that’s a darn shame. But it was okay when you made all those other artists on Twitter potentially feel just as low, because they totally deserved it, right? It was justified?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You know a lot of cringy individuals are able to go without getting a KiwiFarms thread and that’s because even as embarrassing as they may be, they generally mind their own business and would make for a boring thread. That’s why the Proving Grounds exist, you have to be truly exceptional to garner 250+ pages. I don’t know, if it was me I’d think to reevaluate my life at that point, but both of their Twitters scream “I center my profile around social justice and activism so that way I look good and like I can do no wrong” so hard. Which is pretty stupid because if you’re insufferable about it both your hated and gradually annoyed followers are gonna start waiting for you to fuck up so they can jump on it.

Oh also did Orquidiaarte start the MikusonaMonday thing? I find that funny if so because everyone on Twitter started insisting people use that instead after the MikuEbooks/MikuMonday creator DFE’d because they’d been outed for some suspect tweets about minors or what not. Would be pretty funny to see if they start using a third tag because now both of those hashtags have been tainted by a creep and a liar alike.
"Miku made MikuMonday / MikusonaMonday" arc when 🤔