Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

SuspiciousAsteroid

kiwifarms.net
I hate bringing this bitch up again maybe she needs a mini thread. But BattyKat_ is so fucking insane and insinuating that these throwaways keep stalking her and talking bout her when I’ve barely seen these throwaways talk about her cept recently

also she is in denial bc if she didn’t want to defend Ivy and Jay she wouldn’t go out to seek throwaways and block them omg....

View attachment 2226955
View attachment 2226956View attachment 2226957View attachment 2226958
She even blocked my acc I never talked bout her before she even blocked me. Just say you defend Jay’s harassment and blame victims already.

imagine treating throwaways of former followers and minorities like they’re awful for calling out two people who betrayed their trust...

edit: I forgot to post this but this is her excuse of what she meant by “~Just Block and Move On~” it’s still a dumb take. The victims should not be the ones blocking and moving on, esp if they have smaller followers. Jay should not be interacting at all nor use his billion follower count to go after people. She is so backwards
View attachment 2227526
Well since she was brung up again expect her to go priv again in 3...2... But in all seriousness does she not know about the Streisand effect? In that, by bringing light publicly to them she's setting herself up for more people to come and do the same. All she had to do just block them and go about her day. Fucking dumbass.

Sorry for two posts in a row and I don't want to keep derailing the thread with this idiot, but she's and/or her boyfriend are lurking here again lol.

batty.png

Full link for anyone to archive before she nukes it because I can't be fucked to screenshot her paranoid ramblings: https://twitter.com/BattyKat_/status/1400628634583506944

What was even the point of this rant? This just loops back to last time where she said she was defending herself again. From fucking whom???? Bitch, just walk away from Twitter (which you need to do regardless because of how frequently you post on Twitter everyday jesus fuck, get a damn life and friends). I can promise you from the little engagement you get, your 188 twitter followers who you do not personally do not need you bending over backwards to show you're not a terrible person in a situation you shouldn't have gotten into in the first place. Block accounts and move on with your day instead of making posts taking about your "trauma" (lol) associated with block evading. That's just making you more of a target and that's the best advice I'm willing to give you.

Take notes kids, this is what dependence on an online following can do to you. If Ivy and Jay didn't show enough that too much Social Media is bad for you just take it from this paranoid bumbling idiot shaking in a corner trying to convince a tiny following she's not a bad person and barely getting any like or replies showing that her followers REALLY don't give a shit.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
if you can't tell by the fact I have a kiwifarms account, I'm autistic, I know autistic people.
You'll fit right in here nicely.
Sorry for two posts in a row and I don't want to keep derailing the thread with this idiot, but she's and/or her boyfriend are lurking here again lol.

View attachment 2229546

Full link for anyone to archive before she nukes it because I can't be fucked to screenshot her paranoid ramblings: https://twitter.com/BattyKat_/status/1400628634583506944

What was even the point of this rant? This just loops back to last time where she said she was defending herself again. From fucking whom???? Bitch, just walk away from Twitter (which you need to do regardless because of how frequently you post on Twitter everyday jesus fuck, get a damn life and friends). I can promise you from the little engagement you get, your 188 twitter followers who you do not personally do not need you bending over backwards to show you're not a terrible person in a situation you shouldn't have gotten into in the first place. Block accounts and move on with your day instead of making posts taking about your "trauma" (lol) associated with block evading. That's just making you more of a target and that's the best advice I'm willing to give you.

Take notes kids, this is what dependence on an online following can do to you. If Ivy and Jay didn't show enough that too much Social Media is bad for you just take it from this paranoid bumbling idiot shaking in a corner trying to convince a tiny following she's not a bad person and barely getting any like or replies showing that her followers REALLY don't give a shit.
1622775604685.png1622775629035.png1622775646005.png

1622775678166.png1622775703337.png1622775727602.png
edit: still going
1622776343942.png

who the fuck even are you?
Holy shit, what a mental patient.
She's not even the main person involved in this situation, she just had a random dumb freakout over throwaway accounts meant to criticize jay and ivy, and then dove deep into this bout of weird self-indulgent insanity.

Last edited:

certified genwunner
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, what a mental patient.
She's not even the main person involved in this situation, she just had a random dumb freakout over throwaway accounts meant to criticize jay and ivy, and then dove deep into this bout of weird self-indulgent insanity.
i only read the first image and it's laughable that these people think that people have to cater to them on the internet. i get having an ex block-evade to try and contact you is a stressful experience, i've been there myself, but thinking that you can go on a tantrum about how "WAHH PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT MUH PRIVACY!!!!" when you're the one putting yourself out here in the first place is asinine to say the least.

the only reason why we're paying attention to you at least is because ivy is dead silent and jay isn't giving much to work with as she's been quiet too. at least it's giving us some sort of content for the thread but not in the way i'd hope, especially not after all this time.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
i only read the first image and it's laughable that these people think that people have to cater to them on the internet. i get having an ex block-evade to try and contact you is a stressful experience, i've been there myself, but thinking that you can go on a tantrum about how "WAHH PEOPLE SHOULD RESPECT MUH PRIVACY!!!!" when you're the one putting yourself out here in the first place is asinine to say the least.

the only reason why we're paying attention to you at least is because ivy is dead silent and jay isn't giving much to work with as she's been quiet too. at least it's giving us some sort of content for the thread but not in the way i'd hope, especially not after all this time.
1622779517852.png
It seems I struck a nerve.
This whole situation is a tism magnet.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
574273A3-AB56-4EC7-9E1E-89E12ABF072D.jpeg
???????????????
I have BARELY seen the throwaways you blocked talk about you and they never would have if you didn’t talk about how they “block evade” you (even tho some of them check main accs to see the tags in case they’re blocked by Jay and Ivy) (you can’t even provide proof that one throwaway block evades you) (plus you block evade them so it’s just natural shit)

they won’t even talk about you ever because you’re not Ivy and Jay but you seem to attack them and mass report them.. you’re paranoid to a point where it seems now unhealthy so stop talking bout it now....

goma

kiwifarms.net
I literally don't care about Batty or keep up with them outside of screenshots from this thread, and even then I only skim for the most part. Still, I find it fascinating how utterly self-important she finds herself to be in all of this.

Batty, hon. For your own sake, shut the fuck up. You don't have to explain every single thing about yourself, every thought you have, or every thing you've done. We really don't care. You're the sole person manifesting attention to yourself. Not Javiera, not Jay, not the Farms. We're all simply passive observers to your active meltdown.

SuspiciousAsteroid

kiwifarms.net
I have to laugh at the fact that her rebuttle to me saying she spends too much time on Twitter is saying we're all a bunch of people living in our moms basement (just paid my own rent earlier today honey)...when she hasn't posted at all today when she usually posts every single day very frequently. Touched a nerve me thinks. Also big fucking lol if she tweets/retweets something right after I post this.

Mothman Stole My Lamps

Dumb moth bitch
kiwifarms.net
Aw he’s back! And he’s blaming everyone, friends, mutuals, etc. for being harassed and also in denial with Ivy !! 🥰🥰

View attachment 2234910View attachment 2234930
edit he’s adding more but boy, no one likes Ivy because shes a liar bitch
Jay is just adding fuel to this fire by attacking anyone who may have supported them. It's pointless. They bitch and whine that no one is there for them and all this, but then who WANTS to be there when they're a whiny ass little bitch??

Im indifferent to the situation, if they stay gone, good riddance, but they keep coming back and it's more milk for the cow so either way it's a win-win.
It's just obnoxious to watch them come back, whine about how much they're put through, then get pissy with everyone else for not jumping to their defense.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Aw he’s back! And he’s blaming everyone, friends, mutuals, etc. for being harassed and also in denial with Ivy !! 🥰🥰

View attachment 2234910View attachment 2234930
edit he’s adding more but boy, no one likes Ivy because shes a liar bitch
Did Jay think all 18k (formerly) of his followers were obligated to protect him when he and his gf were facing the consequences of their actions? These complete strangers on the internet that have lives and issues of their own, and most likely didn’t know what was going on in the first place? What exactly did he expect them to do?

“You didn’t white knight for me enough but you got scared when I started suicide-baiting over my gf being a liar, fuck you” Manipulative much. This dude said he would give out apologies after his break but he just keeps coming back to pity himself and Ivy, and encouraging a parasocial relationship between himself and his followers.

Last edited: