Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Hoodie

You're acting like a real McAsshole
kiwifarms.net
I'm conflicted. before checking this thread I thought to myself that I wished these two were active again so I can have a good laugh. Then I see Jay's update and I want him to shut up.

Though I have to say blaming 18k people before considering blaming yourself is hilarious. Jay really believes he is the victim in all of this.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
I'm conflicted. before checking this thread I thought to myself that I wished these two were active again so I can have a good laugh. Then I see Jay's update and I want him to shut up.

Though I have to say blaming 18k people before considering blaming yourself is hilarious. Jay really believes he is the victim in all of this.
He also says “You don’t know what hell I’ve been through irl”

Of course we don’t because we are random people on the internet. Plenty of which are going through their own hell and are not responsible for cleaning up Jay’s internet messes.

Calling people traitors for accepting the truth is a sign his mental health is only getting worse the longer he stays with Ivy.

Last edited:

EspieBun

kiwifarms.net
Aw he’s back! And he’s blaming everyone, friends, mutuals, etc. for being harassed and also in denial with Ivy !! 🥰🥰

View attachment 2234910View attachment 2234930
edit he’s adding more but boy, no one likes Ivy because shes a liar bitch
Late to this but.... what disgusting behavior towards your fans and followers, hell even your friends.

What exactly does Jay expect his followers and friends to "do"? To show that they "care"? Throw money at them? Personally take down the forbidden KiwiFarms? For most of Jay's followers, they're kids. Jay and Javiera got asspats 24/7 prior to this meltdown, and they're still getting massive asspats now. Look at all these kids begging for forgiveness and acceptance, proclaiming they haven't "betrayed" them:
1623045766394.png
1623045806954.png

1623045865643.png
(This one makes me the most sad - please find some friends and don't try to white-knight for this lost cause.)

I have to wonder why Javiera is letting her incredibly volatile and impulsive partner speak on her behalf so much - this kind of explosive behavior can definitely affect Javiera's reputation (Jay's is already in the gutter so who cares). For her followers that don't follow Jay - they're still completely in the dark to why she's gone.

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
What exactly does Jay expect his followers and friends to "do"? To show that they "care"? Throw money at them? Personally take down the forbidden KiwiFarms? For most of Jay's followers, they're kids. Jay and Javiera got asspats 24/7 prior to this meltdown, and they're still getting massive asspats now. Look at all these kids begging for forgiveness and acceptance, proclaiming they haven't "betrayed" them:
This is textbook manipulation and guilt tripping, gang.

this is fucked and I hope his followers understand how. Fucked it is he does this and can’t get away with this. I mean why would he delete the thread if he’s so sure he isn’t getting support. He knows it back fired and people are sick of his shit

Gmorning

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing at the start of all of this, so many popular artists spoke up to support jay and ivy. Then, after his suicide baiting, only mildly popular artists replied to his posts. Finally, a only a handful of nobodies are willing to reply to Jay. Wow, it's like watching Jay starve to death.

PleasantNightmares

kiwifarms.net
What exactly does Jay expect his followers and friends to "do"? To show that they "care"? Throw money at them? Personally take down the forbidden KiwiFarms? For most of Jay's followers, they're kids. Jay and Javiera got asspats 24/7 prior to this meltdown, and they're still getting massive asspats now. Look at all these kids begging for forgiveness and acceptance, proclaiming they haven't "betrayed" them
Wow, these people have their heads up their asses so deep that they didn't notice how someone they've been trying to defend for so long called them cunts. Upsetting

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Late to this but.... what disgusting behavior towards your fans and followers, hell even your friends.

View attachment 2239274View attachment 2239276
View attachment 2239285 (This one makes me the most sad - please find some friends and don't try to white-knight for this lost cause.)

I have to wonder why Javiera is letting her incredibly volatile and impulsive partner speak on her behalf so much - this kind of explosive behavior can definitely affect Javiera's reputation (Jay's is already in the gutter so who cares). For her followers that don't follow Jay - they're still completely in the dark to why she's gone.
I want to feel bad but they also tend to be the same people who join in the dogpiling of people speaking up. They admit to not being Jay’s friend yet put so much faith in him. How are people going to come at mcyt stans (rightfully) for a parasocial relationship with Dream and allow this to happen?

EDIT: Popular artists slowly stopped supporting them because they realize people are catching on to the lie and don’t want to look like fools.

EDIT 2 because I’m not doubleposting: E49739D7-E6AA-4724-9268-DDD71F4E4CD2.jpeg
This ex friend says he made the exact same story up on tumblr. I feel like digging back into joulejay could explain a lot of what’s going on here.

Last edited:

SunKnight

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2239274View attachment 2239276
View attachment 2239285 (This one makes me the most sad - please find some friends and don't try to white-knight for this lost cause.)

Wow those tweets read like these people are in an abusive relationship with Jay. It's common for abusers to guilt trip and suicide bait to get their victims to say "omg no I'll never leave you" or "I do love you, don't say or do that to yourself."

And yes, Joulejay did suicide bait a fuckton on his tumblr, total attention whore.

Shit’s never good enough for him, he constantly e-begs, people donate to him when he’s in drama and he gets mad because he’s all “you don’t actually care unless I’m being harassed”.
I gotta check if I can find the tweet later, but he literally made one asking for donations because he was getting "harassed" and dog piled for another shit take, then when he got the money he said some shit along the lines of "How am I supposed to feel about receiving donations when you guys only donate after I'm being harassed" LIKE DO YOU WANT THE FUCKING MONEY OR NOT YOU SPOILED CUNT
idodontnotdowantthemoney.png
Edit: found it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hard As Nails

↖ bearer of the curse
kiwifarms.net
I gotta check if I can find the tweet later, but he literally made one asking for donations because he was getting "harassed" and dog piled for another shit take, then when he got the money he said some shit along the lines of "How am I supposed to feel about receiving donations when you guys only donate after I'm being harassed" LIKE DO YOU WANT THE FUCKING MONEY OR NOT YOU SPOILED CUNT

Edit: found it
Honestly that's what they get to donating to this idiot. You could go donate to someone's gofundme for their heart surgery and people who provide proof of needing help, but instead you send money to an ungrateful prick. I hope at least people learn from this and stop sending these wannabe twitter activist money

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
Jay also has been accused of this in the past
1ABA21AE-DF4D-49CA-B813-8DBB517DA25A.jpeg
A throwaway is reaching out for more info on this but he seems to have a track record of shitting on BLACK artists of all people

plus he has also been accused of race faking too (possibly a race that isn’t Asian or Puerto Rican decent)
81075251-F034-4127-B4ED-C0C915288A70.jpeg
a throwaway doing the good research so hopefully we can get answers. But it seems that he’s had a record of being manipulative and just as racefaker as Ivy. They’re so meant to be at this point 🤔

Last edited:

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Jay also has been accused of this in the past
View attachment 2242887
A throwaway is reaching out for more info on this but he seems to have a track record of shitting on BLACK artists of all people

plus he has also been accused of race faking too (possibly a race that isn’t Asian or Puerto Rican decent)
View attachment 2242892
a throwaway doing the good research so hopefully we can get answers. But it seems that he’s had a record of being manipulative and just as racefaker as Ivy. They’re so meant to be at this point 🤔
Yeah actual evidence would be pretty helpful in this situation otherwise it would just be treated like a rumor, although I don’t doubt him harassing black artists.

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
he died and that's bad because bad things can't happen to gay characters or else it's bury your gays or whatever dumb tv tropes bullshit these idiots wanna be mad about
To be fair, the whole “Shiro is confirmed gay” moment and then they immediately NUKE his husband so the leader of the squad isn’t a gay was a really fucked up thing to do to fans and the character of Shiro itself. Netflix wasn’t taken over by west coast faggots 10 years ago.

Shiro was the top husbando of the series and that stunt made people quit Voltron.

Why do you think Netflix made She-Ra a walking pride parade? To make up for that “Bury the gays” moment.

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Are we sure she will even come back at this point? It’s been over a month and no word.
is this the end of destiny’s internet presence for good?
Most likely if she doesn’t come back for pride month it’s over, but if I recall correctly this is around the same time as last year she abandoned DTM.
Tbh Destiny must be fucking fuming at Jay for blowing her cover, because this hiatus she’s taking is during pride month of all times, so she can’t shit out her art onto twitter tags as much as she wanted lmao
I can only imagine her pride month art would’ve been insufferable anyway.
Her fault for getting in an e-relationship with someone as impulsive as Jay. If it were not for him repeatedly emphasizing those are her pictures, she could have probably gotten away with it a second time. He actually helped KF’s case with his stupidity.