Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art and Jessica Ortiz / JouleJay / Succulentbud - Diversity and disability fetishist, confirmed cis, equally phony "boyfriend" loves picking fights with better artists

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
I sure hope so

this thread needs fun again maybe we need another Jay manipulating and suicide baiting thread and lets hope Ivy can unlock and lie or something
and that’s why they haven’t said anything (aside from jay’s occasional outbursts) they know there are people in this thread who will almost immediately update if they tweet. probably waiting for this thread to be inactive completely if they ever plan to come back.

Last edited:

Oshasha

My waifu’s fat hog
kiwifarms.net
and that’s why they haven’t said anything (aside from jay’s occasional outbursts) they know there are people in this thread who will almost immediately update if they tweet. probably waiting for this thread to be inactive completely if they ever plan to come back.
Yeah it seems that They know they fucked up, the both of them. The fact that they're quiet and not really fighting these accusations/callouts is showing how they are on the wrong and instead of apologizing they wanna pussy out and go into hiding. Im sure Ivy will do the same again, using a new name, get a new bf probably, and keep drawing homophobic/transphobic/fat caricatures and try to ebeg and stuff again

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
Jay’s Twitter is open ATM.
5DF2F28E-B107-4F51-A3C3-18E119AF75F4.jpeg

vbssimp

kiwifarms.net
Cum_binary is active again on twitter lol. not even addressing the petty “getting a black artist fired because my feewings are hurt” hoping throwaways can boost if they see this..
didn’t they just try to justify it before not bringing it up again? not even a red flag at that point, its an alarm and anyone who’s still friends with that person is risking the same treatment.

i do not think Destiny learned anything from this, she just decided to hide rather than let hell break loose on social media by outing herself as an identity faker.

Hard As Nails

↖ bearer of the curse
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Javeria is coming back (at least not any time soon) and this thread will likely fizzle out soon. But I just wanted to say now since pride month is over I am so glad this thread did their service to the gay community by saving them from a whole month of cringey fetishizing art of gays and lesbians. Thank you all for your service to the community.

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Javeria is coming back (at least not any time soon) and this thread will likely fizzle out soon. But I just wanted to say now since pride month is over I am so glad this thread did their service to the gay community by saving them from a whole month of cringey fetishizing art of gays and lesbians. Thank you all for your service to the community.
Tbh I would put the thread on inactive so destiny decides to come back now that "the evil homophobic kiwi farms is gone"

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To think that instead of mocking her constant slew of pride art for June there would be... nothing. Just a dim silence.

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
Jay please do tell you psychologist about your relationship with destiny because there's a high chance she used you for woke points. Also if I were you I would tell them about how you feel having to defend her so aggressive expecting her to defend you only to probably be blocked because I know it fucking made you worse and she didn't say shit to take some of the heat off from you.