Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

Teenytinytwat109

kiwifarms.net
(Fairly new user, first-time threader. Forgive me if it's a shitty first post, please!)

This is a thread that had a long time coming. It’s of someone who I think a lot of us here this is very deserving from how frequently her art is posted in the SJW Art and Extremes board. All this information is sourced from her own public blogs.
Most of the screenshots were kindly provided by @celandine
pasted image 0.png
pasted image 0 (1).png

Javiera Alegria Solar
Old Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/javiera.alegriasolar / http://archive.ph/https://www.facebook.com/javiera.alegriasolar*
Her tumblr: https://destinytomoon.tumblr.com/
Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/destinytomoon/
Her fetish blog: https://twitter.com/DestinyToDark

Brief description of her (mostly) self-imposed check-boxes:
-Trans
-Non-Binary
-Bisexual
-Asexual
-wlw/sappic
-neurodivergent (most likely just autism)
-mixed latina
-half Trump’s chosen
-fat
-hairy
-claims to have vitiligo but there isn’t any actual proof of this

DestinytoMoon is a favorite in SJW Artboard because of her constant stream of art that checks virtually every box on the SJW art bingo card.
-“Everyone is KWEEEEEEER”
-Overuse of or completely unnecessary pride flags/merch. (Like, in EVERY piece she does, it’s beyond parody.) (See above)
-Characters just suddenly being fat/black/vaguely ethnic brown for the sake of being “POC”/with really overexaggerated ugly features that are obscenely prominent(HAIR, stretch marks, zits, excess fat). Usually in a combination of all three.
-Makes sure everyone knows her gender, race, sexuality and fetishes
It's all a huge shame because she has the ABILITY to make nice art but she actively chooses to make crap.

DtM whenever someone remotely criticizes/calls her out. She whines about getting so much flack but never looks at herself or her art objectively or remotely reflects on it. Like a lot of tumblrina/twitter twats, she always sees herself as a victim who doesn’t need to change because it’s everyone else’s fault. There is also evidence that she frequence the farms so hello Destiny!

yas.png
pasted image 0 (14).png
pasted image 0 (15).png
pasted image 0 (31).png
Some of her rightful call-outs. Most, if not all have been deleted.

pasted image 0 (30).png

“I’m NB so I’m ALWAYS RIGHT, Cissie!”

pasted image 0 (29).png

You can really smell the TRIGGERED in her reply.
pasted image 0 (28).png
pasted image 0 (27).png
pasted image 0 (25).png
pasted image 0 (26).png

And here she is full TRIGGER. You totally got ‘em.
pasted image 0 (16).png
pasted image 0 (17).png
pasted image 0 (18).png
pasted image 0 (19).png
pasted image 0 (20).png

Little does she know you can fetishize someone you have the same checkboxes as.

pasted image 0 (21).png
pasted image 0 (22).png
pasted image 0 (23).png
pasted image 0 (24).png
pasted image 0 (58).png
pasted image 0 (57).png

pasted image 0 (56).png
pasted image 0 (55).png
pasted image 0 (54).png
pasted image 0 (53).png
pasted image 0 (52).png
pasted image 0 (51).png

pasted image 0 (50).png

pasted image 0 (49).png

I love how she keeps missing the point.

pasted image 0 (48).png
pasted image 0 (46).png
pasted image 0 (47).png
pasted image 0 (45).png
pasted image 0 (44).png
pasted image 0 (43).png
pasted image 0 (42).png
pasted image 0 (41).png
pasted image 0 (40).png
pasted image 0 (39).png
Her TOTALY OWNING her trolls and h8ers!!!!

pasted image 0 (38).png
pasted image 0 (37).png

pasted image 0 (36).png
pasted image 0 (35).png
pasted image 0 (34).png

How very phobic and fetishistic of you. Also some evidence of this in her art.

pasted image 0 (32).png
pasted image 0 (71).png
pasted image 0 (70).png
pasted image 0 (69).png
pasted image 0 (68).png
pasted image 0 (67).png
pasted image 0 (66).png
pasted image 0 (65).png
Stuff she likes to scream. She says shit like this completely unironically.

pasted image 0 (3).png

(Thisone is literally an image of “two women”.)
pasted image 0 (5).png
pasted image 0 (4).png

(This is Miku Hatsune, a fairly recent “favorite” for types like DtM.)
pasted image 0 (64).png
pasted image 0 (63).png
pasted image 0 (61).png
pasted image 0 (62).png

Recently we’ve noticed her “hairy women” fetish is becoming more prominent. (Why is the vampire so hairy anyway??)
uge.png

When being one of the first female videogame protagonists isn’t enough anymore, you have to be built like a guy, have a lesbian hairdo and (probably) be trans.
pasted image 0 (59).png
pasted image 0 (60).png
pasted image 0 (2).png

A little more of DtM crying about body types.
Collection of some notable pieces.

Attachments

• pasted image 0 (7) 2.png
    pasted image 0 (7) 2.png
    527 KB · Views: 441
  • pasted image 0 (6).png
    pasted image 0 (6).png
    341.4 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:

Dorami

Ceritified Cereal Mascot.
kiwifarms.net
Finally, this thread has some into fruition! Kudos to OP for taking the time to work on it.

The only bit of criticism I would give of it as that it needs archive links (as it is one of the rules in the Tumblr forums). If possible, I would work on looking for the posts from which all of these screenshots were taken from and then use archive.vn to back everything up for your OP.

To contribute to the thread, though, here is a YouTube video talking about one of her latest Twitter dramas (because gotta let people draw what they want, you guys!).

Teenytinytwat109

kiwifarms.net
Finally, this thread has some into fruition! Kudos to OP for taking the time to work on it.

The only bit of criticism I would give of it as that it needs archive links (as it is one of the rules in the Tumblr forums). If possible, I would work on looking for the posts from which all of these screenshots were taken from and then use archive.vn to back everything up for your OP.

To contribute to the thread, though, here is a YouTube video talking about one of her latest Twitter dramas (because gotta let people draw what they want, you guys!).

Thanks so much for telling me about archiving! I'll try to get to it as soon as possible it just might take some time because I work somewhat slowly!

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Dick.

View attachment 1291605

Also, why do these people love to make Hatsune Miku black? Do they genuinely think being Asian is not enough diversity? It’s like Japanese people are white to them.

I hate this "BUT I'M [insert: TRANS / LESBIAN / BLACK / etc ] I CAN'T FETISHIZE MYSELF!!!" It's so fucking hypocritical to swear you're not being fetishistic when all you do is make (imo pretty ugl) fetishistic art where you treat your pet minorities as dollfies to show off so people will tell you how ~good~ and ~woke~ you are.

Also thanks, OP! Dis bitch really deserves her thread. :story:

Jolyne-but-thicc

WAP (Wet Ass Pucci)
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, it finally here. Maybe now the SJW Art and Extremes thread can now focus on other cows.

Also, fuck this girl for having mediocre ass art and then getting angry as fuck when people criticize her shit. If she truly cared about POC and fat people and whatever ever, she would actually put effort into the details and shit of the bodies instead of shitting out scribbles left and right.

Gonna art sperg, but notice in all her pieces have the same look. No background, characters standing around at a flat angle, minimal to not shading, and details like stretch marks and body hair just being little lines squiggled on. And she has the audacity to try and defend this shit that wouldn't even get a C in a highschool art class.

magikarp

but nothing happened!
kiwifarms.net
I know someone above me said dick, but I'm from the same country as her, and she looks like every SJWish girl I've seen IRL, so I'm going for pussy. She's probably larping as a tranny for asspats.
She's 100% pretending to be a trans woman. It's plain as day just taking a cursory glance at her selfies that she's just a boring middle class cis girl just dying to appropriate the trans experience for clout. It's so incredibly creepy and disrespectful.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
She's 100% pretending to be a trans woman. It's plain as day just taking a cursory glance at her selfies that she's just a boring middle class cis girl just dying to appropriate the trans experience for clout. It's so incredibly creepy and disrespectful.
Which is interesting since she has claimed to be trans nb as well.