Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

Dorami

✿ Bat Season. ✿
kiwifarms.net
Also what's with the "redrawing Garfield as woman" trend lately?
There is no way they have just found that one doujinshi now... right?
1602943738327.png

1602943769329.png1602943783919.png1602943797347.png1602943810411.png
A couple years ago, this preview of an upcoming troon prostitute Garfield hentai surfaced online, and I think that was one of the catalysis of this "trend" (if you could call it one).
It could also just be that "lesbian artists" do not have a single bit of originality and instead of making characters of their own they have to make EVERYTHING lesbian (here's a Farms thread on the topic, and one of the first places where Destiny was featured heavily before her thread was made).

Corn Flakes

KHORNE FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1668148
View attachment 1668150View attachment 1668151View attachment 1668152View attachment 1668153
A couple years ago, this preview of an upcoming troon prostitute Garfield hentai surfaced online, and I think that was one of the catalysis of this "trend" (if you could call it one).
It could also just be that "lesbian artists" do not have a single bit of originality and instead of making characters of their own they have to make EVERYTHING lesbian (here's a Farms thread on the topic, and one of the first places where Destiny was featured heavily before her thread was made).
Well, that's fucking horrifying.

Thank you for giving me a good excuse to start hitting the tequila early this weekend.

FluffyTehFennekin

Good girl, M. a. a. D. Fennec
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1668148
View attachment 1668150View attachment 1668151View attachment 1668152View attachment 1668153
That makes DtM’s art look “cute” in comparison.

goforthepunch

kiwifarms.net

Corn Flakes

KHORNE FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES
kiwifarms.net
You know, I'd believe that for Nermal. I never knew if he was a girl or a boy, but he's always going on about being the cutest kitten and having big eyelashes, so he's probably the most troonable of all the main cast.
This is one of those subjects that no matter what conclusion you reach, you're worse off just for thinking about it.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
You know, I'd believe that for Nermal. I never knew if he was a girl or a boy, but he's always going on about being the cutest kitten and having big eyelashes, so he's probably the most troonable of all the main cast.
Canon is he. Nermal is a boy and eyelashes are ment to be just cute and childish feature but lets face it most people think him as a girl. It doesn't really matter anyway as the point of the character is being annoying younger sibling type that gets away with stuff by being cute. Gender plays little role in that and I think him being a boy is mostly to downplay Garfield's violent response. People tend accept boy on boy violence better than boy on girl violence.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Why is the bottom one referencing that marge dance pose meme?
I think she was trying make her super quirky. Memes are quirky and cute right? Like an elegant lady plus a manic pixie dream girl that is some reason dirty as a pig? Ugh, I get that she is into replacing consistent characterization and artistic skill with subversive lesbian couples and fake body positivity but come on. Why would someone who cares about their looks and has classical style would be cool with that amount on unkept body hair and wear tacky tacky identity earring, let alone fuck something that's basically a little kid with tits. Also that protetic leg doesn't add anything.

She is basically back where she started. Doing ugly low efford pictures for SJ political likes. Only real difference being "hiding" pride flags instead drawing puttons and flags. I'm so disappointed. I still remember stuff she did whe she tried reinvent herself and that had potential. Seriously sad that she couldn't continue building on stuff like this.
237DB077-562E-4183-B2DE-32F7A3F5C0E5.png

Ramen Timer

>tfw the time gears are missing
kiwifarms.net

goforthepunch

kiwifarms.net
Were these posted yet? Destiny's back on her hair fetish again.
The unfiltered hairy autism finally continues. I was wondering when she was just gonna get back to her nasty body hair obsession. The cat lady would've been pretty alright looking if she hadn't been drawn with nasty hair and it would've been a passable couple if the dog chick wasn't acting like a literal kid

Tags
None