Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't it just a pen name and chosen just for cool factor? I don't know but what I heard was Cebulski needed a pen name and picked one from his beloved manga hobby. He had no plan to pretend to be anything, just had teenage sensibilities when it became to names. Why be Homer Simpson when you can be Max Power?
I see, my mistake.

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
1603739257922.png

the amazing world of gumball gijinkas.
PLEASE DONT HATE BECAUSE I SHIP THEM
I like how you all found nicole saying "h" relatable
Another Amazing World of Gumball headcanon-gijinka of Nicole. I also found the earlier gijinka from her just to show how little she changed compared to this one.
1603739715685.png

1603739749023.png

reverse trope story prep femenine girl transform into a gender non conforming girl and become happier with herself!!!
I might do another small addition with her friend .... small hint >
Also btw yes she discover that she is a butch lesbian
If she was an actual prep girl she wouldn't have that much arm hair, so where did the hairdresser get it from? And where did she get the clothes from if she's a hairdresser. I also dislike how DtM always implies that you must be hair af if you are a butch woman.

At least they look cute in the first picture and I like how the hairdresser looks. Nothing amazing but she looks cute at least.

1603740184326.png

Unas pololas/novias para celebrar el plebiscito en Chile
POR FAVOR BABIES DENLE AMOR A ESTO ANTES DE QUE LLEGEN LOS....YA TU SABES....
Someone could translate this please?

Besides the text this one is just the standard art at this point and I don't have much to say about it (besides everything I've already said). At least the colors are somewhat matching. but you can still find the copy and paste sparkles and hearts.

Reactions: NoFeline

Helvetica Standard

No copyright law in the universe can stop me!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1687833

Another Amazing World of Gumball headcanon-gijinka of Nicole. I also found the earlier gijinka from her just to show how little she changed compared to this one.
I like how she says that the one on the left, the hourglass, well-taken care of woman, is the one with the "desirable body". Oops! Doesn't that contradict her M.O.?

Dorami

Ceritified Cereal Mascot.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1687854
The image says "A kiss for having passed!" (as in passing your exams, since they are wearing school uniforms, or as passing a bill in the political sense), thought it could also mean "A kiss for having been accepted!" (you know, 'cause lesbians in current year aren't accepted or something).
Some girlfriends to celebrate Chile's vote.
PLEASE BABIES GIVE THIS LOTS OF LOVE BEFORE THE... YOU-KNOW-WHOS... APPEAR...
As for the description, I can tell these are Chilean words/slang, "polola" and "novia" both meaning and translating to "girlfriend" in English. "Plebiscito" is a type of election, basically making a decision through voting. Did gay rights get legalized in Chile or something? No idea, I don't indulge in such circles.

Also, by "you-know-whos" she is totally talking about those evil "lesbophobes" or her fellow Latinos calling her a gringo.

Last edited:

woowie queen

it's all about ethics and lollipops.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1687833

View attachment 1687843

If she was an actual prep girl she wouldn't have that much arm hair, so where did the hairdresser get it from? And where did she get the clothes from if she's a hairdresser. I also dislike how DtM always implies that you must be hair af if you are a butch woman.

At least they look cute in the first picture and I like how the hairdresser looks. Nothing amazing but she looks cute at least.

View attachment 1687854

Besides the text this one is just the standard art at this point and I don't have much to say about it (besides everything I've already said). At least the colors are somewhat matching. but you can still find the copy and paste sparkles and hearts.
boring, boring and boring.
jesus, we're on tearzah-like levels of repetition.

also, late af over this, but og honey lemon looks way more cooler than the disney movie one.
Also the original version of Honey Lemon looks whiter than the movie/show one even though she is Japanese. Although I wish they would've sticked with her original design because of...see the reason under the spoiler button... But it's understandable, she looked too much like Go Go in the movie.

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1687833

Maybe it's just me, because it is messy and there's pride accessories, but I really like the older one, at least a lot more than the current.

There's an intimate interaction that shows they like each other outside of girl 1 standing around and girl 2 staring at her wide eyed and blushing. Also the way she drew their bodies and poses just looks better.

Overall it feels more like genuine ship art made for enjoyment instead of pandering for "look I drew lesbians" points.

Princess Peaches

White people sheesh!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me, because it is messy and there's pride accessories, but I really like the older one, at least a lot more than the current.

There's an intimate interaction that shows they like each other outside of girl 1 standing around and girl 2 staring at her wide eyed and blushing. Also the way she drew their bodies and poses just looks better.

Overall it feels more like genuine ship art made for enjoyment instead of pandering for "look I drew lesbians" points.

I agree by destiny standards the older drawing of Nicole looks more interesting. Also looks more like a middle aged mother. The new one is really confusing to me? Why does Nicole look like a teenager and why does she have a tail? This is all running on Destiny logic so who knows.

Sick of seeing the arm hair though. I know a lot of women are embarrassed by having dark arm hair and don't find it desirable at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Sadgoth

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
For love of... She is completely getting Nicole wrong as a character. Nicole would be devastated to look like that because one of her defining flaws is being a perfectionist. Nicole is extremely driven, compative and tries to do her best in any situation, from work, to parenting, to shopping to board games. She is very tactical, observant and ready do anything to win, although usually able to resist urge to cheat. This very central to her backstory and why she fell in love with Richard. He balances her out, helps her to relax and get over herself.

Looks do alot communication whatever we like it or not and often is our first impression. Nicole is all about being best version of herself so why would she ignore something like that? Sure she is practical and fairly realistic person so she isn't intrested being a beauty queen but nice office casual level isn't that hard to achieve. We actually know that she does make efford to keep her looks, this was pretty central to the episode The plan and has been part of jokes in other episodes.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1687854

//Unas pololas/novias para celebrar el plebiscito en Chile
POR FAVOR BABIES DENLE AMOR A ESTO ANTES DE QUE LLEGEN LOS....YA TU SABES....//

Literal translation:
"Some girlfriends/fiancées to celebrate the election in Chile
PLEASE BABIES GIVE LOVE TO THIS BEFORE THOSE... YOU KNOW WHO... ARRIVE!!!"

The context is as it follows: Yesterday, we Chileans held an nation-wide election to decide whether we'll get or not a new Constitution, plus whether it'll be written by a team of experts directly chosen in an upcoming election or a mixed team formed by both chosen experts and congress people. The "YES, I APPROVE A NEW CONSTITUTION" and "ONLY EXPERTS IN THIS CONVENTION" options, supported by the left and some center-right people, won by a fucking landslide.
So Javiera, being a progre (Chilean SJW) who's desperate for clout and asskissing like always, took the most important Chilean election in DECADES and, not unlike many other lefty middle-class Chilean progres, shamelessly used it to get attention for herself and, in her case, her shit art full of fat ~lesbian~ girls that appeal to dumb twitterinas with low self-esteem and a pathetic need to be catered to.

That's our Javiera! :story:

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
kiwifarms.net
//Unas pololas/novias para celebrar el plebiscito en Chile
POR FAVOR BABIES DENLE AMOR A ESTO ANTES DE QUE LLEGEN LOS....YA TU SABES....//

Literal translation:
"Some girlfriends/fiancées to celebrate the election in Chile
PLEASE BABIES GIVE LOVE TO THIS BEFORE THOSE... YOU KNOW WHO... ARRIVE!!!"

The context is as it follows: Yesterday, we Chileans held an nation-wide election to decide whether we'll get or not a new Constitution, plus whether it'll be written by a team of experts directly chosen in an upcoming election or a mixed team formed by both chosen experts and congress people. The "YES, I APPROVE A NEW CONSTITUTION" and "ONLY EXPERTS IN THIS CONVENTION" options, supported by the left and some center-right people, won by a fucking landslide.
So Javiera, being a progre (Chilean SJW) who's desperate for clout and asskissing like always, took the most important Chilean election in DECADES and, not unlike many other lefty middle-class Chilean progres, shamelessly used it to get attention for herself and, in her case, her shit art full of fat ~lesbian~ girls that appeal to dumb twitterinas with low self-esteem and a pathetic need to be catered to.

She also made them schoolgirls because the "movement" started with students rioting. Still creepy.

Also, nice summary, dude.

KyouKasoya

punishment to those who can not be forgiven
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we're seeing the same thing? Her hair color in the first "pic" is scarily close to her shirt in the third one (because she also changes clothes). Last pic's hair color is at least three tones darker.

(Sorry for the hair sperging)

But you're right in the sense that it's Destiny so she probably doesn't care. Even the hairdresser's faces are almost 100% copypasted.

• Dumb
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Vandy and Sì.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net

I think the most insulting part of this is that, while I know she does gimmicky 'traditional dress' stuff sometimes because it makes her white savior watchers fap furiously, I legitimately feel like this picture was drawn as much out of THEY SAID I WAS A GRINGO HOW DARE THEY as much as any actual sense of national pride.

Like it's nice to see the context but I legit saw it and though 'huh, it's in Spanish? Someone's salty she got called a white girl'.

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
For love of... She is completely getting Nicole wrong as a character. Nicole would be devastated to look like that because one of her defining flaws is being a perfectionist. Nicole is extremely driven, compative and tries to do her best in any situation, from work, to parenting, to shopping to board games. She is very tactical, observant and ready do anything to win, although usually able to resist urge to cheat. This very central to her backstory and why she fell in love with Richard. He balances her out, helps her to relax and get over herself.

Looks do alot communication whatever we like it or not and often is our first impression. Nicole is all about being best version of herself so why would she ignore something like that? Sure she is practical and fairly realistic person so she isn't intrested being a beauty queen but nice office casual level isn't that hard to achieve. We actually know that she does make efford to keep her looks, this was pretty central to the episode The plan and has been part of jokes in other episodes.
Honestly, she probably never even watched the show and just watched the episode where Nicole and Yuki fight or something (or the episode where they are shipped for a brief moment), otherwise she'd know why Nicole and Richard are good together. She doesn't like the fat, food loving characters like Richard so she probably doesn't care about him that much (even though Richard did cross-dressing in The Golden Girls parody episode).

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, she probably never even watched the show and just watched the episode where Nicole and Yuki fight or something (or the episode where they are shipped for a brief moment), otherwise she'd know why Nicole and Richard are good together. She doesn't like the fat, food loving characters like Richard so she probably doesn't care about him that much (even though Richard did cross-dressing in The Golden Girls parody episode).
Oh he has done more than that. My man Richard has found his way into dresses few times, sometimes even with confused female identy.
557D814C-F86D-409C-8EC8-39EAA6DBE15D.jpeg

BD165302-A6E1-4A54-983D-BE9239651657.png

68088102-9FD1-468E-96A3-FF2C458154BC.png

He is btw my favorite character in Gumball, especially in later seasons. His early appearances were pretty rough, relaying too much on bumbling sitcom dad stereotypes but after feedback the writers managed to balance him out. He is still nowhere Nicole as far general competency goes but he genuinely contributes towards family in positive ways. He is wierd and glutinous but also creative, emotionally balanced and calm ways Nicole or the kids aren't.

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
Oh he has done more than that. My man Richard has found his way into dresses few times, sometimes even with confused female identity.
View attachment 1688234
View attachment 1688238
View attachment 1688239

He is btw my favorite character in Gumball, especially in later seasons. His early appearances were pretty rough, relaying too much on bumbling sitcom dad stereotypes but after feedback the writers managed to balance him out. He is still nowhere Nicole as far general competency goes but he genuinely contributes towards family in positive ways. He is wierd and glutinous but also creative, emotionally balanced and calm ways Nicole or the kids aren't.
I'm more of a casual watcher of the show so I didn't know about these moments lol. But this also just adds to my point that DtM probably never watched the show besides maybe that one Nicole vs Yuki episode.