Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
kiwifarms.net
I think the most insulting part of this is that, while I know she does gimmicky 'traditional dress' stuff sometimes because it makes her white savior watchers fap furiously, I legitimately feel like this picture was drawn as much out of THEY SAID I WAS A GRINGO HOW DARE THEY as much as any actual sense of national pride.

Like it's nice to see the context but I legit saw it and though 'huh, it's in Spanish? Someone's salty she got called a white girl'.

There's a reason why she's here and not Internationale Clique, after all.

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
I didn't plan on updating but there's one art we miiiight have to talk about. But if we talk about that we have to talk about all the new ones too.
1604014415701.png

I feel this is always relevant
Just a thing. I am not saying....we should as a solution kiss because you know those are big issues. But sometimes I see too MANY unnecesary hostility when me and my mutuals are here living our best wlw solidarity.
We can share too many experiences and our love to women is beautiful. Literally I might love be between bi/pan women but I will always need lesbians in my spaces too.
but also lesbians we should kiss too.
I feel like (based on what I've seen on the internet) that bi people who date the opposite sex are in a worse position than bi people who date same sex people but that's just my opinion and observation.

1604014802736.png
1604014816658.png

I did some human rupphire edits. What you think?
I am really glad at the nice reception as somebody asked me both ruby and sapphire are black but sapphy is british and ruby brazilian
The colors look pretty ugly and the eye-patch on Sapphire looks too distracting but it's just an edit so I almost didn't post this.

And the one I wanted to talk about:
1604015033995.png

some ace girlfriends for asexual week <3
Oh i didnt do them with a specific sexuality as in being lesbians, bi, pan, etc. So use whatever u want :biggrin:
First glance it's nothing out of the ordinary, same-old DtM art with the bad perspective, weird body proportions and body hair. BUT if you take a close look at the hairy girls wrist...I think those are self-harm scars.

Princess Peaches

White people sheesh!
kiwifarms.net
I didn't plan on updating but there's one art we miiiight have to talk about. But if we talk about that we have to talk about all the new ones too.
View attachment 1694791

I feel like (based on what I've seen on the internet) that bi people who date the opposite sex are in a worse position than bi people who date same sex people but that's just my opinion and observation.

View attachment 1694803View attachment 1694804

The colors look pretty ugly and the eye-patch on Sapphire looks too distracting but it's just an edit so I almost didn't post this.

View attachment 1694809

First glance it's nothing out of the ordinary, same-old DtM art with the bad perspective, weird body proportions and body hair. BUT if you take a close look at the hairy girls wrist...I think those are self-harm scars.

Is she implying in the post that being asexual is not a sexuality? That’s rather based of destiny for once. 🤔

flyingfiresnake

Pink axolotl intergalactic singer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1694809

If those really are self harm scars, then that's MESSED UP. If Destiny starts to incorporate self harm scars into her art, we might be dealing with a Tearzah situation.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
And
View attachment 1694791

View attachment 1694803View attachment 1694804

View attachment 1694809

And all we need still need from her ugly masculine woman x lumpy femine man stuff and she is fully back. She just keeps taking steps back into to her woke comfort zone, is fascinating. I'm seriously impressed how someone can take huge leaps in art quality and then just slowly fall back pushing in samy art that keeps gets uglier and lazier. Then again why should she try when putting in blushing lesbians will get the likes every time? Just keep adding more "marginalized" identity markers and body positivity to get attention from more activist. Internet ass patts are one hell of drug it seems.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
And

And all we need still need from her ugly masculine woman x lumpy femine man stuff and she is fully back. She just keeps taking steps back into to her woke comfort zone, is fascinating. I'm seriously impressed how someone can take huge leaps in art quality and then just slowly fall back pushing in samy art that keeps gets uglier and lazier. Then again why should she try when putting in blushing lesbians will get the likes every time? Just keep adding more "marginalized" identity markers and body positivity to get attention from more activist. Internet ass patts are one hell of drug it seems.
I mean... I don't know that we can say she's ever taken 'huge leaps'. For a little while she was trying to mimic a different style, with some small success, but the bar was set really fuckin' low so pretty much ANYTHING was an improvement over her older/current art.

najororl

kiwifarms.net
If those really are self harm scars, then that's MESSED UP. If Destiny starts to incorporate self harm scars into her art, we might be dealing with a Tearzah situation.
Late, but those aren’t SH scars, they’re stretch marks. Destiny’s just going back to her original roots lol.

Alright new art from Destiny. Same old boring stuff.

Bad english aside (“why you want talk with me”), this is the second comic of hers involving some character bawling their eyes out after some minimal change in appearance. I get that she’s trying to illustrate the small victory trans people feel when they achieve the look they want, but all these characters she makes are so comically dramatic, I bet they cry everytime they put on a different t-shirt.
Also why is the chick hairier than the dude? She has a lighter haircolor than him and even has thinner eyebrows lmao