Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

penis music

i have social anxienty and eat pussy eberyday
kiwifarms.net
Just in time for the spooky season
View attachment 1698088
I could’ve swore Destiny actually did a redesign of the characters back in her old account(?) that and I’m experiencing a deja vu :T
holy shit this image is a travesty :cryblood: the ones in the back especially, jfc - my girl on the top right is a bleached prune!
(anyone know the names of these? i ain't no MH bitch but these poor ladies need a redraw asap)

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
Just in time for the spooky season
View attachment 1698088
I could’ve swore Destiny actually did a redesign of the characters back in her old account(?) that and I’m experiencing a deja vu :T
At least the mermaid girl looks fine (don't know her name, I never watched Monster High), she is the most palatable from all of them.

But the Frankenstein's monster girl is the one I understand the least. I guess Destiny wanted to go with the first movie's version of the monster but she looks kinda like a Neanderthal. Frankenstein tried to make the perfect creature and gave it the best body parts he could salvage from corpses, didn't make him (or in this case her) intentionally ugly.

The rest just look lazy or needed a bit more effort put into them. Especially the werewolf girl and the top right one.

W334b0 Tr4sh

I may be stupid but I ain’t dumb
kiwifarms.net
holy shit this image is a travesty :cryblood: the ones in the back especially, jfc - my girl on the top right is a bleached prune!
(anyone know the names of these? i ain't no MH bitch but these poor ladies need a redraw asap
Top: Cleo de Nile, Lagoona Blue, Ghoulia
Bottom : Clawdeen, Frankie, Draculaura

[Edit: since someone pointed the confusion; I made it easier.]
4F7D452E-C499-4234-BCED-EF4DD3B93EA9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

penis music

kiwifarms.net
Top left: Cleo de Nile
Top Middle: Lagoona Blue
Top Right: Ghoulia
Bottom Right: Clawdeen
Middle: Frankie
And lastly bottom left: Draculaura
here i was thinking this was an image worth saving because the composition and poses were half decent, but that's because she didn't come up with them. should've been obvious in hindsight, fucking rip lmao :optimistic:

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
Get your DtM bingo's ready because it's new art time.
1604608158185.jpeg

on october 31th two girlfriends always go to a date
happy halloween!
The pumpkin girl looks so disappointingly boring. In fact it was so boring that I made a redraw just for her (I'll post it later in the redraw thread). The scarecrow girl is pretty bland as well but no redraws for her since she is a bit better (not by much but not redraw worthy for me).

1604608587461.jpeg

daphne and velma but they are latinas and girlfriends
Daphne is paraguayan and uruguayan and velma is chilean
Damn I almost had 2 bingos with this one.

dtm bingo.png

1604608886236.jpeg

miku but she is asian latina...okay bye ;;
Well she is venezuelan
diosito que nadie se enojeeee ;;; lo hice con amor!!!
MUCHAS GRACIAS/THANK YO
She look nothing like Miku. Besides the turquoise streaks in her hair and outfit, nothing else reminds me of Miku and without the description I probably wouldn't have guessed that this was her. Also a quick Google search shows that the majority of people in Venezuela are not this dark.

1604609221338.png

some caribbean/latinas girlfriends
Left is haitian and right is brazilian
I am so happy you all liked them aaaa!!!!
I am not seeing things and their bodies look really odd to others too right?

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is, that "Miku" could actually work very well as her own thing instead of an odd bastardization of a pre-existing character. When DTM is actually trying to draw something nice and not focusing on fat, freckles and self-harm, she can land pretty close to the mark.

KyouKasoya

punishment to those who can not be forgiven
kiwifarms.net
Get your DtM bingo's ready because it's new art time.
View attachment 1710227

The pumpkin girl looks so disappointingly boring. In fact it was so boring that I made a redraw just for her (I'll post it later in the redraw thread). The scarecrow girl is pretty bland as well but no redraws for her since she is a bit better (not by much but not redraw worthy for me).

View attachment 1710243

Damn I almost had 2 bingos with this one.

View attachment 1710253

She look nothing like Miku. Besides the turquoise streaks in her hair and outfit, nothing else reminds me of Miku and without the description I probably wouldn't have guessed that this was her. Also a quick Google search shows that the majority of people in Venezuela are not this dark.

View attachment 1710264

I am not seeing things and their bodies look really odd to others too right?
It's the legs.
Also more ""subtle"" trans symbols on the last two.
Those women look like they are from Sub-Saharan Africa
Caribbean I will accept, but there's no way they're latinas.

Edit to avoid double-posting:
It's true that the Miku is pretty cute (I just don't like the full-teal hair ends), but it doesn't FEEL like Miku.

Caramelo

The mongrel
kiwifarms.net
Caribbean I will accept, but there's no way they're latinas.
Don't know much about Caribbeans, but the brazilian one is somewhat accurate in appearance.

She is wearing clothes that female umbanda/candomblé (religion) leaders usually wear.

(edit because I'm still figuring out how to attach images without them breaking. :P)

1604611520058.png

1604611560575.png

Last edited:

penis music

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1710253

man, miku wearing worldwide costumes/trad. outfits sounds like a neat idea, i think there's an "americana" miku that sort of has this vibe? but of course bc this is SJW hour she also has to be "asian latina"... ffs, if she's mixed why is she that dark? and she's a mf anime character, it's not like japanese people have turquoise hair and eyes naturally??? ??

the only part i like about this are the hair flowers holding her twintails, that's sorta cute. the rest can go in the trash bc it's fugly. terrible colors, terrible dye job

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1710253

SMH no rep for pinays

W334b0 Tr4sh

I may be stupid but I ain’t dumb
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is, that "Miku" could actually work very well as her own thing instead of an odd bastardization of a pre-existing character. When DTM is actually trying to draw something nice and not focusing on fat, freckles and self-harm, she can land pretty close to the mark.
But alas that day might never come
(Though I’d be shocked if that actually does happen)

• Agree
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

woowie queen

it's all about ethics and lollipops.
kiwifarms.net
gonna agree with everyone else, the miku drawing is cute, but that isn't very miku.
and for the last one, i don't think brazilians are that dark?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
1605133906521.jpeg

catradora but make it latine
Adora is colombian and catra is mexican

espero les guste <3
Adora looks nothing like Adora and Catras face just looks wrong next to hers, like she's 40 years older than Adora.

1605134096886.png
1605134368957.png

hey sapphics, how do we feel for the new adventure time serie??
I felt I haven't do art in years I apologize if this look rushed

I didnt expect people to love too much fat PB but I am glad
The first one looks really similar to an other piece from her so I won't talk about that much. The second one is kinda cute and the style looks nice, wish she'd stick with this style but I'm probably asking for too much. I'd probably leave out the bi-flag colored hearts from both since the line art also includes it.

1605134802775.png

body positive bubbline doodle! what you think?
I will share why my hcs. PB basically can have anytype of body since she is bubblegum and I like to think she is comfy at a more fat body, while marceline is the type of girl that is always in the shadows so why she would shave? Besides she feels warm in winter
oh wow I didn't expect the positivity feedback I am so happy T_T
I don't like nor will I ever like realistic body features drawn on cartoony characters. DtM's headcannon doesn't make much sense either. Yeah PB is made of bubblegum or what but why would she like being fatter? Being fat is not comfortable. And why would she have stretchmarks if she's made of gum? Also I think she tried to say that Marceline's body-hair keeps her warm during winter but she can't english well so it might be confusing to read at first.

Prophetic Spirit

Dork of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1723128

Adora looks nothing like Adora and Catras face just looks wrong next to hers, like she's 40 years older than Adora.

View attachment 1723133View attachment 1723140

The first one looks really similar to an other piece from her so I won't talk about that much. The second one is kinda cute and the style looks nice, wish she'd stick with this style but I'm probably asking for too much. I'd probably leave out the bi-flag colored hearts from both since the line art also includes it.

View attachment 1723157

I don't like nor will I ever like realistic body features drawn on cartoony characters. DtM's headcannon doesn't make much sense either. Yeah PB is made of bubblegum or what but why would she like being fatter? Being fat is not comfortable. And why would she have stretchmarks if she's made of gum? Also I think she tried to say that Marceline's body-hair keeps her warm during winter but she can't english well so it might be confusing to read at first.
Always when I see fanart of her, I think about why I share nationality with her.