Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1723128

Adora looks nothing like Adora and Catras face just looks wrong next to hers, like she's 40 years older than Adora.

View attachment 1723133View attachment 1723140

The first one looks really similar to an other piece from her so I won't talk about that much. The second one is kinda cute and the style looks nice, wish she'd stick with this style but I'm probably asking for too much. I'd probably leave out the bi-flag colored hearts from both since the line art also includes it.

View attachment 1723157

I don't like nor will I ever like realistic body features drawn on cartoony characters. DtM's headcannon doesn't make much sense either. Yeah PB is made of bubblegum or what but why would she like being fatter? Being fat is not comfortable. And why would she have stretchmarks if she's made of gum? Also I think she tried to say that Marceline's body-hair keeps her warm during winter but she can't english well so it might be confusing to read at first.

After actual latinamericans told her they didn't like the stereotyping she went and put mexican Catra in a mariachi outfit for her gringo audience. Lmfao

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for no posts lately but DtM doesn't post art lately so there is not much of a reason to update. She mostly just tweets and talks about how gay she is for certain types of girls, how much she wants to draw this and that lesbian art and then feeling guilty that she doesn't draw anything lately, some kind of lgbt+ solidarity of the week and finally, cartoon ships (mostly lesbian or bi characters, god she is such a yuri fujoshi in denial). But anyway here is what she drew so far since the last update.

1605632027008.png
1605632342694.png

Some cute butch4butch / stud4stud couples
small pride jewerly hehe
I don't know if you notice some rings 👀
Not much to say since everything has been discussed before. But that's probably the saddest looking wheelchair she drew in a while. Most art programs have a circle tool, it's okay to use it.

probably a lesbian

because everyone's a lesbian these days
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for no posts lately but DtM doesn't post art lately so there is not much of a reason to update. She mostly just tweets and talks about how gay she is for certain types of girls, how much she wants to draw this and that lesbian art and then feeling guilty that she doesn't draw anything lately, some kind of lgbt+ solidarity of the week and finally, cartoon ships (mostly lesbian or bi characters, god she is such a yuri fujoshi in denial). But anyway here is what she drew so far since the last update.

View attachment 1734130View attachment 1734138

Not much to say since everything has been discussed before. But that's probably the saddest looking wheelchair she drew in a while. Most art programs have a circle tool, it's okay to use it.
why does she always put two disabled people together like they specifically seek each other out

Reactions: exhausted

Wallstromie

Martin Wallström stan
kiwifarms.net
I always have a feeling that some of her art is traced. Like with the "Miku" drawing. The pose is very charming and cute, but then the next drawing is just stiff and the anatomy is all over the place. It could just be art style inconsistencies, but tracing being added onto the list wouldn't be all that surprising i guess

woowie queen

it's all about ethics and lollipops.
kiwifarms.net
I always have a feeling that some of her art is traced. Like with the "Miku" drawing. The pose is very charming and cute, but then the next drawing is just stiff and the anatomy is all over the place. It could just be art style inconsistencies, but tracing being added onto the list wouldn't be all that surprising i guess
maybe? all we know is that her art is wildly inconsistent. she seems to have so many different drawing styles in a way. something's fishy.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Super Sp00ky
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I dont think the at the beach Bubbline piece is that bad. Painfully boring? Yes. I don’t mind Bubblegum being portrayed as a little chunky but what drops the charm is the stretch marks and body hair are distracting details. But far from the most offensive thing she’s drawn lately.

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
I know that she likes editing others art and cartoon screenshots so I don't find it unlikely that she traces some parts of her works. I know of like three art pieces that could possibly be, most likely or partially traced (one is an "edit" apparently but in my opinion it falls into tracing category).

Tbh I dont think the at the beach Bubbline piece is that bad. Painfully boring? Yes. I don’t mind Bubblegum being portrayed as a little chunky but what drops the charm is the stretch marks and body hair are distracting details. But far from the most offensive thing she’s drawn lately.
Agreed. Realistic body features on a cartoony art-style just looks weird.

Princess Peaches

White people sheesh!
kiwifarms.net
I was about to say I’m pretty sure wheelchairs have arm rests. Also the foot support is pretty important. Plus there’s no handles for the back lmao. She should look up wheelchairs that handicapped people use. They don’t all look like hospital ones.

Reactions: Trombonista

Grape_Soda

The Queen of Spicy Opinions
kiwifarms.net
Also fun fact, there are brown skinned VOCALOIDs so I don't know why tumblr ppl spit acid at Hatsune Miku and the entire sea horse shaped island for being pale skinned....If they actually used google, they'd find out that VOCALOIDs are pretty damn diverse, using voices from different countries and make multiple designs for the voices....

AKAZA
1605666761949.png

DEX
1605667118358.png

Merli
1605667488018.png

did javiera redraw this?
I did.

Grape_Soda

The Queen of Spicy Opinions
kiwifarms.net
it doesn’t look like you changed anything, looks more like something she would draw, you just got rid of the braids and put blue hair on it. at least spend some effort
Fair enough on your end. It was just a doodle attempt.

I can only do so much work on a concept that shouldn't even exist.
Miku shouldn't have to be redrawn to be "less problematic".
She should adleast have a fucking skirt and blue fucking hair.

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
That Hatsune Miku version is baffling. It’s a nice picture but it’s not Miku.....
Also let her show some leg.

View attachment 1734955
I don’t think it’s a bad start but the colors definitely could use some work. I think using the warmer yellows and oranges to contrast with her cooler blue hair might be a good place to start. Also the less colors you use, the better!
I would personally use orange on the tie, scrunchies and on her shoes so they pop but don’t clash like the reds do.

Also, is she wearing socks over her tights? I feel like that’s kind of an odd design choice and was wondering about that.
My dumbass just realized that she’s actually wearing knee high boots and not socks. This is what I get for trying to look at posts without my glasses on lol.
In that case, I think it’d be better if the tights were a nude color and/or matched her skin tone a little more.