Artcow Javiera Alegria Solar / DestinytoMoon / Orquidia-art - One of SJW Art and Extreme's favorite cows, confirmed cis

magikarp

but nothing happened!
Sharing from my phone, so apologies in advance if the formatting is off.

Starting with some shitty art:
20210112_213536.jpg
20210112_213538.jpg
20210112_213539.jpg
20210112_213541.jpg

Then, a curious new development:

1610546110238.png

Apparently some Actual Lesbians got sick of Destiny appropriating their symbols (in particular the double venus) for attention and voiced their frustrations. Unfortunately I caught this little bout of drama too late and she deleted a particularly offensive tweet where she tried to dig in her heels and sic her massive following on dissenters, buuuut I did catch these which still gives plenty of context.
1610544447778.png
1610544457955.png

Don't even need to see what she said to be honest, it all falls exactly in line with her usual behavior. Naturally, she makes it about herself and whines endlessly before finally issuing a shitty apology.

"S... Sowwy I got caught being an ignorant fetishist asshole uwu"
Screenshot_20210112-212921_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210112-212936_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210112-213002_Twitter.jpg

But of course, it wouldn't be Destiny if she didn't make a big spectacle out of everything, so as of this morning she's still whining and crying and wringing asspats from her sheep.
1610546276518.png
1610546295233.png
1610546302056.png

She says she won't be using terms like "wlw" and "sapphic" to describe herself anymore, but let's see how long that lasts. And even if she does knock it off, we all know she's just going to seek out some other shiny new label to slap on herself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210112-212841_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210112-212841_Twitter.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20210112-212849_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210112-212849_Twitter.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

probably a lesbian

because everyone's a lesbian these days
Then, a curious new development:

View attachment 1845087

Apparently some Actual Lesbians got sick of Destiny appropriating their symbols (in particular the double venus) for attention and voiced their frustrations. Unfortunately I caught this little bout of drama too late and she deleted a particularly offensive tweet where she tried to dig in her heels and sic her massive following on dissenters, buuuut I did catch these which still gives plenty of context.

Don't even need to see what she said to be honest, it all falls exactly in line with her usual behavior. Naturally, she makes it about herself and whines endlessly before finally issuing a shitty apology.

"S... Sowwy I got caught being an ignorant fetishist asshole uwu"

But of course, it wouldn't be Destiny if she didn't make a big spectacle out of everything, so as of this morning she's still whining and crying and wringing asspats from her sheep.

She says she won't be using terms like "wlw" and "sapphic" to describe herself anymore, but let's see how long that lasts. And even if she does knock it off, we all know she's just going to seek out some other shiny new label to slap on herself.
her grammar and spelling really jumped all over the place there. starting off with nearly perfect to obviously intentional fuck-ups and back around...

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
I like how a big part of what she was getting criticism for was quote tweeting the person to make them a target for her idiot child fans to go harass... and then she pointedly identifies them again while also doing the @/ thing so they won't even know she's done it again.

What a little pissbaby. She's really just gonna keep doing the crybully thing until she's feeling sufficiently flooded by her followers tripping over themselves to say uwuwuwuw she's done nothing wrong ever. And then, somehow, she'll manage to be even more insufferable.

I'm still endlessly tickled by the fact that she's like, the one cow who I think actually is lesbian as opposed to some sort of nebulous wlw sapphic (actually likes boys but needs that sweet sweet no icky men checkbox ticked) nonsense, but this whole kerfuffle exists because her internet girlfriend is a tumblr not like the other girls type and wants to be 'transmasc' or whatever the hell she is.

I don't know or care about whatever or not what specific fag can use what specific symbol, I just kind of hilarious that Destiny made a drawing that was literally just 3 people going "Yay Girls!!"

And it somehow pissed off half of wlw Twitter.

Like Jesus, who cares. Twitter lesbians are fucking insufferable and pure definition of "oppression Olympics" there is

But it's just kinda funny to see bi and lesbians trying to find something to go at each other every day, (and constantly showing their asses / eating there own) as a straight dude

Can someone tell me which of these two things are true?
1610555692207.png
1610555882183.png

They both seem to be valid arguments / rebuttals against each point of the side

Last edited:

magikarp

but nothing happened!
Hilariously, Destiny's boyfriend... girlfriend... genderspecial partner, whatever, had to whine about the situation as well. Their histrionics are off the charts.

Screenshot_20210113-123308_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-123343_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-123411_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210113-123444_Twitter.jpg

Jay is like Schrodinger's Sapphic. They flip flop their gender at the drop of a hat whenever it's convenient and then they're shocked when people apparently misunderstand them and their relationship dynamic with Destiny? Seriously? Like pick a stupid label and keep it. They change genders like they change clothes.

Fucking zoomers and their boring identity crisis, "why can't we just have a wlw solidarity orgies like in my drawing :'(:'(:'(:'(".

Screenshot_20210113-225413_Instagram.jpg
Lmao, she needs the fucking therapy over this shit

This is borderline emotional guilt tripping

Look, as a straight cis guy, I don't understand any of this shit, so I do fell semi sympathetic, as I don't understand why the Twitter lesbians needed to be so up there ass over a fucking symbol to the point you need to harass a fellow wlw
(Though, I can't be too sympathetic since it's what to the course of SJW culture, it's never enough and you will eventually get eaten by your own)

The artwork was pandery and inflammatory, but I get really annoyed when people start lecturing other artists, over stupid shit

But going to the therapist, during a pandemic? Over Twitter lesbos? Jesus Christ, get a grip Javiera

Fucking zoomers and their boring identity crisis, "why can't we just have a wlw solidarity orgies like in my drawing :'(:'(:'(:'(".
Considering the pointless and shitty discourse topics that I have seen zoomers in relation about there identity

Yeah, unironically this, sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:

Soudykez

natal female scum
If I was dating a woman and kept posting about "male/female is so cute! I love men! Men are precious innocent babies! Male/female is so pure! I wish I had a boyfriend right now. Men and women kiss not fight! Solidarity!" That would be weird, at least in my head. I see why lesbians are annoyed that someone is dating a "man" (that's another can of worms) is constantly posting about how pure and sweet lesbians are despite never having dated one. The symbol shit is stupid, but I definitely agree the lesbians are right to be angry at being fetishized and treated like babies.

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
Can someone tell me which of these two things are true?
View attachment 1845263View attachment 1845265

They both seem to be valid arguments / rebuttals against each point of the side
Both of these people locked their accounts so I'm going to assume context is arguing over who can use the symbol.

I'm not lesbian, but I have a vague understanding that ~*~historically~*~ being a lesbian was just being a woman who was attracted to women, so being a bi woman was considered being a lesbian if your focus was women/you were dating one. In the 70s a lesbian separatist movement formed that wanted to get lesbianism far away from any association with/attraction to men which is where the hammering in of "lesbians only, do not touch" became the more accepted idea iirc. Just from assuming, I feel like a lot of these images come from around this time so there could be lesbians on both sides of this debate even in these pics.

If an actual lesbian would like to correct me be my guest, I'm working off of vague articles I've pieced together.

In my opinion it's stupid to fight over something as pointless as an emoji found on every single phone ever, but it's twitter and this isn't even the most pointless debate that probably happened that day. I do agree that if Destiny wants to throw it in everyone's face about how much of a big fat woman lover she is she shouldn't be dating a guy. She can't control her attraction but she can control who she dates if women are that big of a deal to her.

Identity politics are fucked to hell if someone can really just ID as double gay and dip their fingers into every discourse and expect to be taken seriously as an authority of what's what. It's just the gender equivalent of being 1/12 every minority and being immune to getting called out for being racist.

sarcasticslipandslide

recovering from stage 3 troonacy
I do agree that if Destiny wants to throw it in everyone's face about how much of a big fat woman lover she is she shouldn't be dating a guy.
At the end of the day, she really is just a big fat woman lover: her "boyfriend" is another woman with an identity crisis — anyone outside their niche political circle can tell that this is two chicks dating, which makes it a lesbian relationship by default.

However, Twitter and tumblr spheres piss their pants if you remind them that two women dating each other is still a same-sex relationship, even if one or both parties has a gender identity. These people have a serious hate boner for actual gay couples, so color me unsurprised that both Javiera and whatsherface are some variation of Troon Lite.

Is Density life partner / lover is actually a boy, or is this site just being transbhoic again, because the whole bisexual, pansexual, vs transexual vs terfs shit just makes me tried when I think too hard about it and mixes me up

They don't make it clear on there profile

I just assumed either that Jay was a woman who simply uses he/him pronouns

Or Density, in a bisexual relationship, just wanted to make a positive post about wlw... Which regardless of the drawing itself and how annoying it come across, you can theoretically draw stuff for the surport of other sexualities, without you being one

Last edited:
So much for a 'break' lmao that didn't last long.
1610904465396.png
I've said this in the samael butterdragon thread, but if your art focuses solely on fat people and exaggerate the gross details like the cottage cheese or stretchmarks, it's a fucking fetish and you're just lying to yourself by covering it with a coat of progressive paint.​
1610904506615.png
Fucking LOL she's acting like she's been bullied off for a fucking label.​
1610904881530.png
Aaaand she drew herself with her shiny new label. Brilliant.​
1610905219716.png
Apparently her dumb ass followers actually have been paying for her medical shit.​
That took like what? 3 days?