Jay Geis confirmed for the living. -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gloat about what though? He fooled exactly 0 of us.
That doesn't stop idiots like Goldie from declaring this to be some sort of victory. Remember, it doesn't have to make sense to us, only that it plays into his delusion that he's some sort of badass commander and that he fooled somebody (even if it was all in his head).

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't stop idiots like Goldie from declaring this to be some sort of victory. Remember, it doesn't have to make sense to us, only that it plays into his delusion that he's some sort of badass commander and that he fooled somebody (even if it was all in his head).
He declared victory over us by drawing a shitty little picture of his miget self-insert cartoon holding a generic troll head.

Declaring victory again after this stint will also be indirect admission he's never been victorious in the past, meaning he still loses to us.

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Obamatron has said he'll be making the same videos I have uploaded public onto his channel.
Huh, a JG live stream. I wonder what it's abouOH FER SHITS AND PICKLES THAT VOICE!! GAH!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Or ... I guess I could just stop the video. Yeah, I'll do that. Whew!

Thanks for putting up though, Jackie.

Declaring victory again after this stint will also be indirect admission he's never been victorious in the past, meaning he still loses to us.
Jay is essentially North Korea. He can declare victory and threaten unspeakable doom all he likes, but the forum remains up regardless.

Edit: OKAY KIDS!! WHEAH DO YOU WANNA GO? WHEAH DO YOU WANNA GO? BOOMSH! HUHAHAHA! BOOM! PSSH! YAAAAAAA!! I LIKE DIS MUSIC! IT MAKES ME THINK OF THIS OTHA SHOW DAT WAS DOING DA SIMS! IMNAHAVIN PWABLEMS! AYHAYAYEA ... LET'S SEE ... LOT'S OF FAWIES LIVING IN THE ...

Yeah, he's not gonna have any kids. Written in freekin' stone.

Last edited:

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I have just sent Jay an email, hoping to make talks about clearing this whole mess up. Hopefully I can talk him into retracting the copyright claims so I can continue my work.

Currently uploading Jackie Returns 2016 if Jay doesn't reply. Jackie's word of the year: DISGUISE

Last edited:

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Huh, a JG live stream. I wonder what it's abouOH FER SHITS AND PICKLES THAT VOICE!! GAH!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Oh my fucking god, I hadn't seen that video. Literally 30 seconds in, and my sides can't take it anymore. I confess, I had forgotten that his idea of a "booming voice" is fucking screaming into the microphone.

Jackie Chin and Obamatron are true heroes for their efforts.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
What a vindictive fuck Jay is. Whatever though, this iconoclasm won't do him any good. He can take down as many videos as he wants but we still have an entire archive of exploits right here in the sub-forum.

Times like this make me recall more than ever that Jay is barely a lolcow. He's done very little I would call funny. If this was Chris we were talking about, we could expect a long-winded Facebook rant. If this was Jace, he might dedicate a stream segment to the matter. Here Jay is just playing the "infringement" card while still trying to remain in hiding. All that's resulted from this is nearly getting a cool Deagle Nation soldier taken down.

Semper Fidelis Jackie Chin, I hope you beat that douche canoe on this one.

Last edited:

Jaimas

Fourth Echelon Shitposting Team Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Or ... I guess I could just stop the video. Yeah, I'll do that. Whew!

Thanks for putting up though, Jackie.

Jay is essentially North Korea. He can declare victory and threaten unspeakable doom all he likes, but the forum remains up regardless.

Edit: OKAY KIDS!! WHEAH DO YOU WANNA GO? WHEAH DO YOU WANNA GO? BOOMSH! HUHAHAHA! BOOM! PSSH! YAAAAAAA!! I LIKE DIS MUSIC! IT MAKES ME THINK OF THIS OTHA SHOW DAT WAS DOING DA SIMS! IMNAHAVIN PWABLEMS! AYHAYAYEA ... LET'S SEE ... LOT'S OF FAWIES LIVING IN THE ...

Yeah, he's not gonna have any kids. Written in freekin' stone.
In his defense, he's more likely to get laid than Marjan.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
As many of you know, the last two days I've been working to archive and upload many of Jay's streams for you which has put my YouTube into bad standing until Jan. 6th 2016.

Jay himself has been claiming copyright on his videos which has left my YouTube weakened and almost terminated.

I believe I must leave the YouTube forever...I'll be uploading my final video tonight. Tonight I die by the hand of Jay Geis.View attachment 12617
I don't know if that exactly confirms jay's miraculous return to life, but it's good to see some activity from the bronze knave

Lascannon

kiwifarms.net
Why i do think his mostly likely respones is "take those fookin videos down" or not to respond at all.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Amazingly, I actually doubt this. If only because Jay doesn't seem so concerned over the idea of actually sticking his nuclear missile of shame into china as he is simply being a sadistic fuck in torturing bound women.
Not to mention them getting shot in the vag (still blows my mind that he's that stupid) and surviving to defeat their enemies.

Tags
None