Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
It seems fate has caused us to cross paths once more....this is great. Still drawing like shit.

Please oh Lord of Gold, regale us with the sounds of your BOOMING VOICE, and pluck the Strings of Heavy Metal once more for us!

What a blast from the past! I still remember the TF2 sessions, and him playing Rocksmith to the point of dying because his guitar was so out of tune.

Last edited:

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please elaborate on the bold part.
@GamerGirl140, his ex, covered it a bit, but Jay isn't allowed a lock on his door and his mom constantly checked on him every time she was over, lest Jay get up to some of that naughty adult behavior with her. There's clearly some level of self-awareness, and It's very similar to how Jay's mom would step in if he fucked up too hard (see: The Christmas Story) and came across as too much of a sped in public.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
@GamerGirl140, his ex, covered it a bit, but Jay isn't allowed a lock on his door and his mom constantly checked on him every time she was over, lest Jay get up to some of that naughty adult behavior with her. There's clearly some level of self-awareness, and It's very similar to how Jay's mom would step in if he fucked up too hard (see: The Christmas Story) and came across as too much of a sped in public.
Maybe she's scared that if Jay actually goes for the home run, so to speak, he'll end up leaving the house to move in elsewhere.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought his mom straight up had the door taken off when she came over. Regardless I find it interesting about how most of the time she seems to think Jay is a perfect angel but every now and then realizes he's a complete and utter deviant.

TheOnlyMoneybags

kiwifarms.net
I recently had my friends nuke both his servers, so he's sad rn
I gotta say though, nuking both his servers after he just went to sleep was both fun and extremely funny.
He deserved it.
It was great, even though he didn't even get the fucking message. *sigh*

He should stay off the internet and as far away from anyone as possible.

Last edited:

TheOnlyMoneybags

kiwifarms.net
Jay Geis triggering people and acting superior as usual...

"Transparent" is blocking everyone and not taking their advice or taking anything said seriously.

He basically got into a big argument with the server creator just because they ran an RPG differently to him.

Just some background, Jay created a new a new server after i nuked his servers and got people to join it, getting into an argument almost instantly.

"Gotta make myself look older even though I mourned for two Discord servers and a bunch of emojis"

upload_2018-12-31_15-27-51.png

I can post the whole conversation about both his servers getting nuked if y'all want.

Last note; This guy is so pathetic he has to cry to people who had nothing to do with it and get them involved/bringing the drama to their servers.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino