Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
I don't know which is more disturbing. That fact, or the fact that I am in no way shocked or surprised.
There was also one comic where Jay’s self insert saved a cat from a minor emergency, then abandoned it when an actual crisis occurred resulting in it getting decapitated and his reply was pretty much “whatever, it’s just a cat.”

I’ve said it before, but if the Geis family has a crawl space, somebody should totally check in there.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
So, decided to check in on the golden gonad and surprise surprise, he hasn't changed at all.

I missed this one journal entry bit from Feb. 1st but it just goes to show that he doesn't have a clue about why nobody is interested in his garbage:
It's too bad my writing has yet to take off, for that would be an amazing outlet for a living...especially assuming I can handle the tight deadlines of the "professional" world.
Speaking as somebody who actually has an interest in getting some of my own fiction published (not the garbage Jay made, actual novels), you either have to self publish through online venues or somehow get the attention of a publisher.

And in both cases, you need to have your work edited, preferably by a professional or at least another seasoned writer. Jay of course does his own self-editing (read: he doesn't edit at all) and thus he'll never get anywhere because he thinks he's perfect anyway.

Next is this Valentine's Day thing which is boring but I think is him trying to reach out and expand his social circle.

And finally, this just went up last night:
So I have my main computer back in my hands now...and I should set up RAID0 like I wanted, but that can wait until I'm ready.

The point is, now that I got to celebrate, I can get back to work on drawing that bonus bit for Myth of the Legendary Warrior: The Complete Pilot Epic! Which reminds me, I should probably put the third book out on Gumroad, even though I know there is literally only one person that would buy it, and it's one that I would NOT want to sell to...
This raises a couple of questions;
1. What happened to his computer in the first place? Last I recall it was an ancient piece of shit he wanted to shove a fucking TITAN graphics card into and believed that, plus a liquid cooling system, would somehow improve things like his internet connection.

2. What is RAID0? Is he trying to implement RAID level 0 drive data splitting to increase gaming performance?

3. Is he releasing an actual comprendium of the first two books for this 'bonus' material even though apparently the third 'Epic' isn't released?

4. Who is the one person Jay thinks would buy it and why doesn't he want them to buy it? Something tells me it isn't a farms user but I could be wrong on that.

Yeah what is that shit. As far as I can tell it's supposed to be like a codpiece or something?
IIRC that is exactly what that is supposed to be - crotch armor. According to Jay himself from way back. Truth be told I've always thought he saw an image of knight armor where the crotch area was dark and he's just rolled with it ever since. Something like this I reckon:

There was also one comic where Jay’s self insert saved a cat from a minor emergency, then abandoned it when an actual crisis occurred resulting in it getting decapitated and his reply was pretty much “whatever, it’s just a cat.”

I’ve said it before, but if the Geis family has a crawl space, somebody should totally check in there.
Oh god the cat. Back in the early days, some of the more artistically gifted Kiwis took that cat, turned it into a cyborg hero of its own comic, and genuinely made it better than 'Myth of the Legendary Warrior' by, y'know, actually putting effort into it instead of just being a self-insert pleasure fest that Jay is predisposed to create in the name of ego.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net

Considering his attitude toward animals the surprising part is that he didn't kill it himself immediately. I mean, he's bragged about killing squirrels and couldn't understand why we called him out on it. Not to mention the numerous times he's talked about wishing animals would just drop dead worldwide. I don't understand at all why his mom doesn't seem to care. Not sure about his dad seeing as how they don't get along.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Considering his attitude toward animals the surprising part is that he didn't kill it himself immediately. I mean, he's bragged about killing squirrels and couldn't understand why we called him out on it. Not to mention the numerous times he's talked about wishing animals would just drop dead worldwide. I don't understand at all why his mom doesn't seem to care. Not sure about his dad seeing as how they don't get along.
I honestly think his "hate" for animals is less born out of pure psychopathy and more from his autistic brain processing hunting being a manly activity and stoicism being a masculine virtue as "hating animals is manly, and as a manly cool hero I have to act this way."

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think his "hate" for animals is less born out of pure psychopathy and more from his autistic brain processing hunting being a manly activity and stoicism being a masculine virtue as "hating animals is manly, and as a manly cool hero I have to act this way."
That may be, but it seems to me that the outcome is effectively the same. Perhaps a tard wrangler could instill some sense into him, if your theory holds true. It's pretty irrelevant, though, I don't think Jay will ever get a tard wrangler and will continue to be a disturbing, self-aggrandizing sperg

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
Because he already intended for the cat to be killed by a car beheading it in a gruesome manner and his self-insert just shrugging it off. The entire bit of the cat actually dying and him not giving a shit in the comic is him in reality giving a shit because why else would he specifically include the cat's death after it stopped being of any importance to the character?

After all, when it comes to the comics (much like with OPL), they try to embody themselves in the self-insert characters but in reality they are the will of fate itself - what they want will happen. And Jay wanted that cat to die and so made it happen - it was a predisposed notion by that point, it just took longer for him to do the deed.

Nah, I think he's just a really egotistical sadist, just looking over the OP shows the kind of shit he gets off when it comes to torturing women (like having them step on jellyfish to get stung) suggests as much. To him, animals are acceptable targets because more often than not he has absolute power over them - he can be the briefest measure of time literally the god of life and death and if it's some common woodland animal like a deer or squirrel, nobody's going to give a shit if they die.

This dovetails with the fact in his video game streams, he eternally refused to ever engage in a fight that he wasn't either 'calling the shots' in a bunker removed from the actual battle, against the lowest level AI bots, or he had Godmode on and could recklessly pull Leroy Jenkins charges without a care. He absolutely rage quit a game of Halo 2 multiplayer against some Kiwis, IIRC, because while he was doing jack shit inside the base and shouting useless orders into the mic, one of the enemy team snuck up behind him and knifed him (because if you're dumb enough to be standing around and not watching your six, you deserve to get knifed). He screeched and wailed about how he 'wasn't allowed to die' or some god-complex delusional shit and then left the game.

It also goes hand in hand with his (presumably still present) dream of joining the ICE Border Patrol under glorious emperor Trump, to move into Texas the 'Land of Open Carry' as Goldie puts it, where obviously he thinks the only thing he needs to do is fill illegal immigrants with lead on sight and ask questions never - or, in literal terms, be given carte blanche to not only hold a military weapon, but actually shoot and kill people with it, in a setting where unlike actual war, the people you are shooting are probably in no position to shoot back.

I'd honestly be legit worried this guy would turn into a serial killer if it wasn't for his hilarious cowardace to the point he can't even play video games without being godly and invincible. Pedophilia however...well, the South Park/PPG fixation and shit along with his insistence of depicting underage children in au natural situations can't ever lead anywhere good.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Considering he gets off to torture and isn't interested in hunting legit game animals but has specifically said he wants to kill and eat pets because he knows they're pets, I'm going to say no, he is a legitimate psychopath. He has no empathy, is pretty damn antisocial for the most part, and has a massive ego. The thing that stops him from being the Ted Bundy of our decade is he's too cowardly to act on his desires.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
I seem to recall in one of his incredibly boring streams he mentioned that he enjoys casually shooting small squirrels that wander onto his property, and then did a rather unsettling impression of how the squirrels acted before he shot them while giggling like a small child.

I think that it’s not really him being a psychopath so much as a childish desire for stimulation and mindless violence and sex are pretty much the greatest sources of stimulation that he knows. Animals being his preferred victims of violence because in his childish mind since people are allowed to hunt and not get in trouble that means they’re nothing but useless fodder meant for fun and he doesn’t understand why people would care so much about something that’s just meant to be killed. I dunno, I’m just kinda grasping at straws here.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I seem to recall in one of his incredibly boring streams he mentioned that he enjoys casually shooting small squirrels that wander onto his property, and then did a rather unsettling impression of how the squirrels acted before he shot them while giggling like a small child.

I think that it’s not really him being a psychopath so much as a childish desire for stimulation and mindless violence and sex are pretty much the greatest sources of stimulation that he knows. Animals being his preferred victims of violence because in his childish mind since people are allowed to hunt and not get in trouble that means they’re nothing but useless fodder meant for fun and he doesn’t understand why people would care so much about something that’s just meant to be killed. I dunno, I’m just kinda grasping at straws here.
Idk. It's just easier to call him a psychopath.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Because he already intended for the cat to be killed by a car beheading it in a gruesome manner and his self-insert just shrugging it off. The entire bit of the cat actually dying and him not giving a shit in the comic is him in reality giving a shit because why else would he specifically include the cat's death after it stopped being of any importance to the character?

After all, when it comes to the comics (much like with OPL), they try to embody themselves in the self-insert characters but in reality they are the will of fate itself - what they want will happen. And Jay wanted that cat to die and so made it happen - it was a predisposed notion by that point, it just took longer for him to do the deed.

Nah, I think he's just a really egotistical sadist, just looking over the OP shows the kind of shit he gets off when it comes to torturing women (like having them step on jellyfish to get stung) suggests as much. To him, animals are acceptable targets because more often than not he has absolute power over them - he can be the briefest measure of time literally the god of life and death and if it's some common woodland animal like a deer or squirrel, nobody's going to give a shit if they die.

This dovetails with the fact in his video game streams, he eternally refused to ever engage in a fight that he wasn't either 'calling the shots' in a bunker removed from the actual battle, against the lowest level AI bots, or he had Godmode on and could recklessly pull Leroy Jenkins charges without a care. He absolutely rage quit a game of Halo 2 multiplayer against some Kiwis, IIRC, because while he was doing jack shit inside the base and shouting useless orders into the mic, one of the enemy team snuck up behind him and knifed him (because if you're dumb enough to be standing around and not watching your six, you deserve to get knifed). He screeched and wailed about how he 'wasn't allowed to die' or some god-complex delusional shit and then left the game.

It also goes hand in hand with his (presumably still present) dream of joining the ICE Border Patrol under glorious emperor Trump, to move into Texas the 'Land of Open Carry' as Goldie puts it, where obviously he thinks the only thing he needs to do is fill illegal immigrants with lead on sight and ask questions never - or, in literal terms, be given carte blanche to not only hold a military weapon, but actually shoot and kill people with it, in a setting where unlike actual war, the people you are shooting are probably in no position to shoot back.

I'd honestly be legit worried this guy would turn into a serial killer if it wasn't for his hilarious cowardace to the point he can't even play video games without being godly and invincible. Pedophilia however...well, the South Park/PPG fixation and shit along with his insistence of depicting underage children in au natural situations can't ever lead anywhere good.
Considering he gets off to torture and isn't interested in hunting legit game animals but has specifically said he wants to kill and eat pets because he knows they're pets, I'm going to say no, he is a legitimate psychopath. He has no empathy, is pretty damn antisocial for the most part, and has a massive ego. The thing that stops him from being the Ted Bundy of our decade is he's too cowardly to act on his desires.

Ah, thanks for the info. I came onto this cow pretty late into his long saga, so I didn't know about a lot of this. That being said, it more sounds to me that he's just a petty sadist with stunted mental development than the next Ted Bundy or Son of Sam.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is the one person Jay thinks would buy it and why doesn't he want them to buy it? Something tells me it isn't a farms user but I could be wrong on that.
Well I bought the first two and promptly scanned and posted them here, and later on Kengle bought them as well for part of his lol-cow round up

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
Ah, thanks for the info. I came onto this cow pretty late into his long saga, so I didn't know about a lot of this. That being said, it more sounds to me that he's just a petty sadist with stunted mental development than the next Ted Bundy or Son of Sam.
More or less, yeah. I think @Count groudon hit it on the head with how it's ultimately some form of mental stimulation he gets from torturing other living things, combined with his fetish for some extreme torture sex. It all boils down to, in effect, making him into a modern day self styled Caligula I suppose since he craves having power over everything and everyone.

His only real limitations beyond being a total dumbfuck are that he's been so coddled that he expects everything to go his way, such that he wants other people to do the work for him while he gets all the glory, and if put in a situation where he has to actually go beyond his comfort zone he will do anything and everything in his power to get out of that situation - including removing himself from ever being in that position in the first place. He wants the omnipotence without an iota of risk taking, but since there is always risk in everything, he'll never take advantage of any opportunities where he could lose something without gaining - I.E. he only ditched his girlfriend when he thought he could immediately trade up, penalty free, and if it didn't work out then he could go right back to his first girlfriend without problem.

Well I bought the first two and promptly scanned and posted them here, and later on Kengle bought them as well for part of his lol-cow round up
So, it's either you or Kengle, but Jay really didn't seem to make too much about becoming hot on the radar of the farms again, thus I must conclude he really doesn't want Kengle involved. To be fair to Jay, avoiding Kengle is probably a good move.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He wants the omnipotence without an iota of risk taking, but since there is always risk in everything, he'll never take advantage of any opportunities where he could lose something without gaining - I.E. he only ditched his girlfriend when he thought he could immediately trade up, penalty free, and if it didn't work out then he could go right back to his first girlfriend without problem.
Of course, the reason he did that was he was so catastrophically stupid he could easily be tricked into believing that was the case.

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God those Discord caps:
  • Space Marines can't get laid, but Commander Shepherd gets mad intergalactic puss/dick. I think you're the problem, Jay, not the super soldiers.
  • I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what kind of humor an honest-to-God sociopathic edgelord would find offensive.
  • He pretends to drink, lol. Does Mommy not let him have alcohol? That's hilarious.
  • "Here's my list of high standards for a boyfriend-free-girl for the love of God please someone fuck me. What do you mean I'm desperate "
Yeah, there was this one Hero Team comic in which she fucks a dead guy. I can't remember if she killed the guy herself or if he was dead when she found him, though.
She kills him, then fucks him.

EDIT: @Coldgrip @trombonista found it.

Last edited:

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
LMAO he wants a woman who's something of a combination of an incel's wet dream but also a "superhero" (in his twisted vision of what it means to be one) good luck.

Also "Doomguy" never gets laid because he's not even an actual character. He's literally just a killing machine. There's no exposition regarding him in any of the games, even in Doom 3. I never played Halo but IIRC Master Chief is basically the same thing.

And Luke Skywalker "doesn't get laid" because Jedi are supposed to be the equivalent of Buddhist ascetics, with no earthly attachments. Despite this, in the now-defunct expanded universe, he DID, in fact, get married. Luke sure as shit doesn't fall into the "badass space marine" trope.

It's amazing that he envisions himself as a "Space Marine", but it's not surprising, nor is it surprising he identifies with the most shallow characters who's entire characterization is that they're super tough and strong and brave and kill everything.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
LMAO he wants a woman who's something of a combination of an incel's wet dream but also a "superhero" (in his twisted vision of what it means to be one) good luck.

Also "Doomguy" never gets laid because he's not even an actual character. He's literally just a killing machine. There's no exposition regarding him in any of the games, even in Doom 3. I never played Halo but IIRC Master Chief is basically the same thing.

And Luke Skywalker "doesn't get laid" because Jedi are supposed to be the equivalent of Buddhist aesthetics, with no earthly attachments. Despite this, in the now-defunct expanded universe, he DID, in fact, get married. Luke sure as shit doesn't fall into the "badass space marine" trope.

It's amazing that he envisions himself as a "Space Marine", but it's not surprising, nor is it surprising he identifies with the most shallow characters who's entire characterization is that they're super tough and strong and brave and kill everything.
The funniest thing is that the "badass space marines" of 40K (which judging by his shitty attempts at drawing power armor appears to be his primary source of inspiration) are warrior-monks who are expected to be highly intelligent and versed in culture, with the outliers who are wild berserker savages being looked down on but tolerated at best and exterminated at worst.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino