Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I meant when/if he gets another.
lol never gonna happen. Truth be told, he only ever wants a girlfriend to be his 'player 2' purely to stroke his own ego and self-image as some kind of badass in the vein of Duke Nukem, and the fact he straight up called the position of girlfriend as 'player 2' just shows how he'll never make a relationship work, as a relationship needs to be balanced between both parties and...well, Dynastia managed to convince Goldie in no time at all to dump his actual girlfriend in favor for some chick he met on the internet, sight unseen, because Goldie thought he was going to do better.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
lol never gonna happen. Truth be told, he only ever wants a girlfriend to be his 'player 2' purely to stroke his own ego and self-image as some kind of badass in the vein of Duke Nukem, and the fact he straight up called the position of girlfriend as 'player 2' just shows how he'll never make a relationship work, as a relationship needs to be balanced between both parties and...well, Dynastia managed to convince Goldie in no time at all to dump his actual girlfriend in favor for some chick he met on the internet, sight unseen, because Goldie thought he was going to do better.
IIRC, Littlebiscuits helped and either sent pics or spoke to him on skype voice. It was still mostly Dynastia.

Reactions: littlebiscuits

StrangestHillHigh

kiwifarms.net
I'm an ahem, 'victim' of Jay Geis/Golden Knight/Platinum Paladin/Whoever you want to call this egotistical piece of shit. I'm on an account with a name different from my main, you know, witness protection program, but man, do I have a story to tell about my own personal experiences with this manchild, even before I found out about this thread (Aka I found out about it today).

I'm an aspiring writer who's interests move from show to show, and I hope to be a script/cartoon writer someday. Before you go, "Isn't that what Jay was like?" the difference between me and him is that I don't obsess over underaged boys or girls, don't treat people like 'NPCS' or 'Peasents', AND I don't draw disgusting NSFW/NSFL shit. Writing is an interest and he just shits all over it and makes everyone feel bad for wanting to be in the same 'field' as him. Thanks a lot, buddy. And that's only the first, out of MANY problems I faced.

How did I even meet up with him?
It was more of a chance encounter, in very late 2017, around October or November, when I was getting into the South Park fandom, that I've since left. I didn't know anything about him other than he was a writer and that he liked South Park. It wasn't much of anything but to spew my South Park ideas to him, because it seemed he was listening. At the same time, he was writing his own South Park parody called 'The Short Bus', and while the humor was a bit off, I treated him like a human being and gave him criticism where it was due. It seemed to me that his 'Short Bus' was like any of my other short-lived ideas/writing projects, but then we lost touch.

He followed me on Deviantart, and commented on some of my stuff, nothing too odd to me, but then around a year later, he messaged me on Discord once again, giving me a link to his, ahem server. This was when I began to learn how much of a shitty person he was. For some dumb ass reason, I decided to show him a show I watched, called Strange Hill High. He enjoyed it, talked about it a bit on the server, I thought I had someone to talk to about this obscure show that not many people knew about.
But then suddenly, every time I'd try to talk to him about it, he'd dismiss me, stating he was busy coming up with ideas for his 'Short Bus', right that South Park ripoff Deviantart parody that makes Family Guy look like Futurama.

On the rare occasion he WASN'T busy jerking off to plot ideas, Blossom and "OH SO FUNNY AND OFFENSIVE HUMOR!" he'd either, again, interrupt me and talk about HIS dumb stupid fucking Short Bus. It was obvious he didn't give a rats fucking ass about me or my ideas. And on the even rarer, once in a fucking blue moon, occasion that we talked about stuff we BOTH enjoyed, he was a huge douche about it. Always unhappy with what I suggested, always had to change something, and making me feel even more depressed and with lesser self-esteem than usual. He was an egotistical piece of shit, and I was getting more and more pissed but was hesitant to do anything.

But after a few months of taking shit from him, the straw came that would break the camel's back and let me finally escape from his shitty ass ways. What was it, you ask? What finally made you snap? Memes. Fucking memes.
I was sending him memes like I do to other people who are actually my friends and damn well give a rats ass about me, and he was being, surprise, a huge cunt about it.

So that's it, I fucking snapped. I blocked him, never to speak to his stupid, egotistical ass again. But, not before I sent him this gold mine.

There is a happy ending, though. Not for him, of course. I actually did make other friends in Jay's, Dick's, It's server, and I found out they hated Paladin as well, and invited me to another, BETTER server that I'm still in to this day. Paladin tried to join and be edgy as shit as usual (You can see messages from blocked users if you click on them on Discord) but we banned his egotistical ass. One of the friends actually enjoyed Strange Hill High as well, and guess what? They cared about my ideas, and wasn't a manipulative egotistical bastard like Paladin.

And then, today, I googled Paladin's name. Out of curiosity, to see what he's been up to, If he had changed (From what I've seen on this thread, of course not), if he was even active, ect. And then I found this thread, which basically made me realize how stupid I was from the start. I didn't even know he was a pedophile until now, he didn't make any advances on me. Maybe It's a lesson on not to take shit from others, and more often than not, they're actually a lolcow/lolcow in the works.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Christ almighty what the fuck did DA even do, that black background is awful.

He's been kinda busy, though...not a whole lot given this is his so-called "year of the hero team" and of the four things he's posted about it since that blog post is a Coronavirus meme thing.

However, there is this, for anybody brave enough to stand looking at the shit site design to transcribe the crap so we can mock all of it.

FreeCandyVan

kiwifarms.net
I didn't have it in me to transcribe the entire pile of basic tropes he rambled about, but there's some juicy at the end!

a particularly wild British girl has given me the nudge I needed to do more plain-writing (and, more importantly, share that here)