Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled upon this gem of a thread when my wife and I were talking about Jay and I decided to see if I could find out what he was up to. I worked for a tech company where he was employed through a social program for Autistic people. I was lucky enough to be Jays supervisor.
We have an in boiz.
8. The plush dolls did have stains but cannot confirm the nature of their origin.
Fucking hell that shit's nasty.
3. He has super high standards for a "soul partner" and is always asking people to introduce him to girls or find him a gf. (Yes he asked clients )
That sounds hilarious. You got any specific stories about that?

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
We have an in boiz.

Fucking hell that shit's nasty.

That sounds hilarious. You got any specific stories about that?
Yeah plenty. I only worked with him for about 6 months, but there are so many because he would literally talk about it every day.

1.One of the owners daughters (who is actually fairly attractive.) started working for the company and Jay would consistently ask me if he should ask her out. I of course explained that it was a terrible idea to hit on the big bosses daughter, no to mention I think she was 17 or just turned 18. He then decided to start negging her. So he actually said to her that she was not his type. Keep in mind that this was out of the blue and unsolicited. It make the rest of the lunch super awkward.

2. Jay over heard me talking with one of the big bosses and discovered that I have a couple of sister in laws. He immediately asked that I introduce him and set him up on a date. I ended up telling him that the only single one was a lesbian, which is not true but given the choice between being a lesbian or jay, I am sure she would have chosen lesbian.

3. Went to a client site and Jay invited an older woman to hang out after work. He showed her his comic (when I had to run out to grab something from my car) and told her that he was going to draw her in one of his short bus comics. He did and wanted to send it to her. I told him I would give it to her when I went back onsite but of course I did not. It was basically him as TGK talking about some nonsense and them making out. ( I do not remember the plot)

4. Jay found out that I had a sister and asked to meet her. Thankfully she was not living close by then, but I would have also made up a bf if needed.

5. Jay told me about several women he had seen from a distance over the weekend and would describe them to me in detail. Really in to feet and ankles. He also would tell me about past cons he had attended and how he would want to touch a lot of the women he had seen. He was also discussed that they would dress and how it would make him excited and have "private thoughts"

6. Basically every Monday he would ask me if I found anyone who would be interested in dating him. I told him that I dont go out since my wife and I just had a baby. He would also ask if my sister or in laws have broken up with their SO.

7. Whenever we talked about women (which was a lot. When I was not trying to explain work stuff to him we would talk about Comics, Women, Guns, Music, a game he wanted to make and Southpark. ) he would go on a rant about how he wants a women who is like him and has "balls of steel, but not literal balls, I mean that figuratively, not literally." He also said that he wanted a woman who was smart but would not talk back and try to poison his mind. Also he had a preference toward red heads but did not care much about hair color. The women of his dreams would also be "just as horny as me" but would not let other men see her "excited". And lastly they had to be a good fit to his daughters (plushie dolls) and they had to like her.

I would often tell jay that he should lower his standards but he would go on a rant about how his "seed" should not be tainted by a lower caliber woman or something like that. I suggested that maybe he try to cut his hair, take a shower and try to go to an event (the autistic society had a lot of events where autistic people can go and make friends. ) but he would say that his hair is what makes him bad ass, that and his unicorn spirit.

Conversations with Jay were always entertaining but horrible from a work perspective, and usually contained at least a mild level of awkwardness.

Were headphones not a concept to him?
He hated to have them over his ears and was afraid of it messing up his mullet.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Wait... He actually thinks his mullet is something to be PROUD OF?!? Like some sort of totem or source of power?! Lolol!

I was reminiscing about Jay/The Golden Knight just the other day, and SOO excited to find this thread.

Getting nostalgic here!
Ah... The Golden Knight... It was a different time. A time of lolcows who weren’t all trannies. It was a time of autism, but a kinder, more gentle kind of autism.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah plenty. I only worked with him for about 6 months, but there are so many because he would literally talk about it every day.

1.One of the owners daughters (who is actually fairly attractive.) started working for the company and Jay would consistently ask me if he should ask her out. I of course explained that it was a terrible idea to hit on the big bosses daughter, no to mention I think she was 17 or just turned 18. He then decided to start negging her. So he actually said to her that she was not his type. Keep in mind that this was out of the blue and unsolicited. It make the rest of the lunch super awkward.

2. Jay over heard me talking with one of the big bosses and discovered that I have a couple of sister in laws. He immediately asked that I introduce him and set him up on a date. I ended up telling him that the only single one was a lesbian, which is not true but given the choice between being a lesbian or jay, I am sure she would have chosen lesbian.

3. Went to a client site and Jay invited an older woman to hang out after work. He showed her his comic (when I had to run out to grab something from my car) and told her that he was going to draw her in one of his short bus comics. He did and wanted to send it to her. I told him I would give it to her when I went back onsite but of course I did not. It was basically him as TGK talking about some nonsense and them making out. ( I do not remember the plot)

4. Jay found out that I had a sister and asked to meet her. Thankfully she was not living close by then, but I would have also made up a bf if needed.

5. Jay told me about several women he had seen from a distance over the weekend and would describe them to me in detail. Really in to feet and ankles. He also would tell me about past cons he had attended and how he would want to touch a lot of the women he had seen. He was also discussed that they would dress and how it would make him excited and have "private thoughts"

6. Basically every Monday he would ask me if I found anyone who would be interested in dating him. I told him that I dont go out since my wife and I just had a baby. He would also ask if my sister or in laws have broken up with their SO.

7. Whenever we talked about women (which was a lot. When I was not trying to explain work stuff to him we would talk about Comics, Women, Guns, Music, a game he wanted to make and Southpark. ) he would go on a rant about how he wants a women who is like him and has "balls of steel, but not literal balls, I mean that figuratively, not literally." He also said that he wanted a woman who was smart but would not talk back and try to poison his mind. Also he had a preference toward red heads but did not care much about hair color. The women of his dreams would also be "just as horny as me" but would not let other men see her "excited". And lastly they had to be a good fit to his daughters (plushie dolls) and they had to like her.

I would often tell jay that he should lower his standards but he would go on a rant about how his "seed" should not be tainted by a lower caliber woman or something like that. I suggested that maybe he try to cut his hair, take a shower and try to go to an event (the autistic society had a lot of events where autistic people can go and make friends. ) but he would say that his hair is what makes him bad ass, that and his unicorn spirit.

Conversations with Jay were always entertaining but horrible from a work perspective, and usually contained at least a mild level of awkwardness.

Damn, some cows never change.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
We were actually discussing blocking his internet access but the owner did not want Jay to never be able to listen to his music as it was a coping mechanism for him.
Thank you for coming to the forums to share your part of this weirdo's life.

Sounds like the owner was doing the social program largely because of the benefits, as otherwise I can not think for a second why somebody as fucked up as Jay would even get the benefit of the doubt.

Also, did Jay still work there when you left?

Wait... He actually thinks his mullet is something to be PROUD OF?!? Like some sort of totem or source of power?! Lolol!

I was reminiscing about Jay/The Golden Knight just the other day, and SOO excited to find this thread.

Getting nostalgic here!
Ah... The Golden Knight... It was a different time. A time of lolcows who weren’t all trannies. It was a time of autism, but a kinder, more gentle kind of autism.
Jay's entire self-image is based on the sterotypical macho-man action hero of the 80s. Specifically, the guy from They Live.

It is funny that he is a pathetic whimp and yet he is possibly the most secure in his masculinity (and, disgustingly, sexuality) than the majority of other cows these days.

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net

Getting nostalgic here!
Yes. Jay loves his mullet and thinks that it is the most bad ass haircut anyone could have. He told me multiple times that if I grew a mullet it would make me "even more bad ass".

Thank you for coming to the forums to share your part of this weirdo's life.

Sounds like the owner was doing the social program largely because of the benefits, as otherwise I can not think for a second why somebody as fucked up as Jay would even get the benefit of the doubt.

Also, did Jay still work there when you left?

Jay's entire self-image is based on the sterotypical macho-man action hero of the 80s. Specifically, the guy from They Live.

It is funny that he is a pathetic whimp and yet he is possibly the most secure in his masculinity (and, disgustingly, sexuality) than the majority of other cows these days.
One of the owners has an autistic son (who is way less socially adept. ) and wants to prove to the community that there is not a difference between people with autisim and normies. Jay was still working there when I left but was on his way out. They had discussed firing him but I told them that what they were asking of Jay was a bit unrealistic and we tried to move him to a less public facing role. Sadly he was not able to complete these tasks even though we had step by step guides with pictures written up for him. He was too distracted by his drawings. With the ownership getting tired of his mistakes, constant distractions, awkward interactions with clients, and the whole COVID situation. I highly doubt that Jay is still working there now.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Jay loves his mullet and thinks that it is the most bad ass haircut anyone could have. He told me multiple times that if I grew a mullet it would make me "even more bad ass".
Lolol! That is hilarious.

Autism is fucking fascinating man! It’s like a virus that infects your brain and takes whatever is there and uses it as building blocks.

For a lot of autists, it’s Sonic. In Jay’s case he apparently watched a bunch of 80ies action movies and that became the foundation for his super-spedding.

Apparently Jay’s brother is pretty normal and successful. (Compared to Jay at least.)

Did you ever meet him? Did Jay ever talk about him?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Save the Loli

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
I love how Jay's definition of 'bad ass' lines up more or less exactly with what most people would define as ' a pussy''.

After all, this is the same idiot who we have eyewitness accounts of faking having a stroke in the middle of public to avoid riding a relatively tame rollercoaster in front of his girlfriend at the time.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if he was forced to lose the mullet. Like maybe if he got lice and had to shave it all off because he's too autistic to follow the normal lice removal procedure.

One of the owners has an autistic son (who is way less socially adept. ) and wants to prove to the community that there is not a difference between people with autisim and normies. Jay was still working there when I left but was on his way out. They had discussed firing him but I told them that what they were asking of Jay was a bit unrealistic and we tried to move him to a less public facing role. Sadly he was not able to complete these tasks even though we had step by step guides with pictures written up for him. He was too distracted by his drawings. With the ownership getting tired of his mistakes, constant distractions, awkward interactions with clients, and the whole COVID situation. I highly doubt that Jay is still working there now.
What's interesting about this is that even if he had gotten his 'dream' job of working at Nerd Squad, it sounds like it largely would have ended up the same since you said you and he worked for a tech company of some sort, and really it seems he only wanted the appeal of working for tech as opposed to actually working in the medium. His true 'passion' lay in his shitty, disturbing drawings.

[/QUOTE]

Autism is fucking fascinating man! It’s like a virus that infects your brain and takes whatever is there and uses it as building blocks.

For a lot of autists, it’s Sonic. In Jay’s case he apparently watched a bunch of 80ies action movies and that became the foundation for his super-spedding.

Apparently Jay’s brother is pretty normal and successful. (Compared to Jay at least.)

And to add to this, did Jay ever mention Dot a.k.a. the paper mache piggy bank which years ago, Jay accuses his brother of destroying (though in reality it was likely an accident and Jay's brother probably had nothing to do with it) and as far as we know, still holds a deep grudge against his brother to this day over?

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net

I did not meet him but Jay spoke of him often. Jay hates his brother. Apparently he has his own house and is a successful luxury car salesmen.

I was looking through some old emails and found Jays latest work that he had shared with me. IDK if this is already release but if anyone would care to take a glance I have put it on google drive and pasted the link below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
I did not meet him but Jay spoke of him often. Jay hates his brother. Apparently he has his own house and is a successful luxury car salesmen.
Given we know that Jay's brother and father loved working on cars together, that is not surprising - nor is the fact Jay's brother is also everything Jay is not and never will be. Namely; successful, owns his own house, and is either likely married or has a girlfriend.

I was looking through some old emails and found Jays latest work that he had shared with me. IDK if this is already release but if anyone would care to take a glance I have put it on google drive and pasted the link below.

Jay really loves those grand sounding words like 'Myth' and 'Epic' doesn't he?

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1569235

w u t . . .

Warning: Don't read this unless you enjoy the feeling of losing brain cells.
I wish I could find the other comic he sent me where the super hero team went to the beach and the girl had a period and then there was a shark that attacked her. I tried to read the one that I just shared but could not make it past the first page. It is amazing that he is so dedicated to this comic. If he had Bruce Wayne money then we would have this published everywhere, im sure that he would turn this into an anime, and we would see the game he was always going on about. That reminds me another thing he would always go on about was DOOM and how his game would replace it.

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could find the other comic he sent me where the super hero team went to the beach and the girl had a period and then there was a shark that attacked her.
Sigmund Freud would have an absolute fucking field day with Jay. Like, he probably could get dozens of research papers written off how twisted this idiot's sexuality is.

I tried to read the one that I just shared but could not make it past the first page. It is amazing that he is so dedicated to this comic. If he had Bruce Wayne money then we would have this published everywhere, im sure that he would turn this into an anime, and we would see the game he was always going on about.
Actually, IIRC back when we originally found him, his goal after getting Myth of the Legendary Warrior (which was essentially his self-insert OC with nuclear powers, was somehow five years old, and had a 'classified sexual fetish') making money was to purchase an honest-to-god solid gold suit of armor to actually be a "Golden Knight."

That reminds me another thing he would always go on about was DOOM and how his game would replace it.
Game? He wanted to make a game? It was always him wanting his comics to be big, he never mentioned anything about trying to develop a game or even showed a desire to learn basic coding. He barely could even put a functioning computer together despite what the A+ cert would make you think.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
He barely could even put a functioning computer together despite what the A+ cert would make you think.
Which means he would have fit in perfectly with Best Buy's Geek Squad. Their way of doing things is to run a couple of "custom" scans of your PC, do a defrag and chkdisk and add on a bunch of crap you don't need to "optimize" your PC. That's it.

Or you can pay them some ridiculous price to install new hardware and install the drivers. It's something that a monkey can do but they're all "A+ Certified". Makes it sound really impressive to folk that can't install a couple sticks of memory into their system.

And I thought his MS Paint version of the comic was terrible but this is on a whole other level of bad. It seriously looks like a person in grade school made it and added in things like masturbation to be "edgy".