Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
Sigmund Freud would have an absolute fucking field day with Jay. Like, he probably could get dozens of research papers written off how twisted this idiot's sexuality is.

Actually, IIRC back when we originally found him, his goal after getting Myth of the Legendary Warrior (which was essentially his self-insert OC with nuclear powers, was somehow five years old, and had a 'classified sexual fetish') making money was to purchase an honest-to-god solid gold suit of armor to actually be a "Golden Knight."

Game? He wanted to make a game? It was always him wanting his comics to be big, he never mentioned anything about trying to develop a game or even showed a desire to learn basic coding. He barely could even put a functioning computer together despite what the A+ cert would make you think.
Yes. He wanted to make a game based off of his hero team comics. He wanted it be better then doom with "more badass demons" and it would be more of a story line style game play like "the stick of truth". He does not know how to code and knew that he did not want to learn. His plan was to sell enough of his comic to be able to finance the game development. He actually emailed Bethesda ( or so he said) but had not hear back. Oh that reminds me he also apparently registered some of his comics with the library of congress apparently. He said that way his art will live on long after him.

What's the story behind this, if you don't mind sharing?
Yeah so like I said he was incredibly inappropriate, awkward around clients and distracting to the Techs. I would often find that he did not configure machines as directed so I got slack for that. I started doing spot checks on his work and Jay would do the work correctly but the second I had to leave to go to a client site he would start fucking up again, so I just took over everything with the deployments and had him just install an agent we used on each device because it could not be done at the image deploy. I started getting complaints that the agents were missing or in the wrong group and I got slack for lack of QA. Kind of hard to manage a rebellious autistic person, teenage interns, and be on client sites, but whatever, i did what I could. So then I just stopped having Jay do anything with the systems and just handle cleaning and inventory.

The owner with the autistic son did not like that Jay was not doing anything Tech related so he decided that everyone needs to be A+ certified and that Jay needed to start studying. Now Jay had been A+ certified but it had expired, so he needed to renew. The test is essentially the same as when it came out from what I understand but has new standards so it should not be that hard for him. Well I informed Jay of the new requirements and offered to help him and even showed him the video courses so he did not have to read. He referred to it as torture and would often outburst in a yell or blast his music. So I would have to go explain to him that he could not do that and if he needed a break to go hit the gym next door, take a walk, or draw a block in his cartoon panel. This turned into him just drawing. So then I made a deal that for every 45 mins of studying he did, he could have 15 mins to do whatever he wanted as long as it did not distract others. (all on the clock) but then he went back to claiming that this was torturing him. He then went to the owner and complained that I was being mean to him and that I was torturing him because studying was "hurting my brain" he claimed. He even went as far to say that he would rather die then have to keep studying which I took as drama until he started to say it several times an hour. I actually sent him home on a Wednesday or Thrusday and gave him off until Monday so that he could decompress and try to relax. That actually worked and he returned in a good mood, until it came time to study. IMMEDIATELY he went back to complaining about the torture. Even though I explained to him that there was no set time line on when he had to take the test or how fast he needed to study. I gave him a practice test btw and he fail every question like he did not even look at it, which is what I am assuming happens because he could build a PC, or at least swap components.

At any rate shortly after all this our company moved offices in the building and Jay was tasted with moving some equipment and his stuff. He moved some pcs (about 40 out of 200. ) and then disappeared. I am not sure where he went but my boss said it was ok so I let it ride. I moved his stuff for him. When he comes back and I come in Monday morning his area I setup was clear so I was like WTF. Didnt have time to think about it since I had to take some pcs to a client site. Get to the client site and setup the PCs at the end of the day I do a spot check on the agents to ensure they are in the correct group and a lot of them are not. Usually there might be one or two off but this was closer to 60. I go to each workstation and realize that Jay had just mixed the PCs together and did not place them on the correct racks. I did not this to check this (even if I did there was no time) because inventory is the ONE thing he does well. Go into the office and learn they (ownership) moved him to another area apparently and while I was still approving his time cards, somebody else was watching him. I tracked his progress and all Jay was doing was inventory and drawing. They apparently just stopped having him study and just left him do whatever he wanted. I kept approving his time card and just did the work myself. I did not have time to really get to the root of what was going on because I had so much work to do before the close of the project. A couple weeks after this, the day after the project was completed I was fired.

I want to just make it clear that I do not believe Jay got me fired, although he did not help. The events leading to my termination were pretty fucking weird too. I was fired after going to a friend of the owner with the autistic sons house for a job. The work order was not correct according to her and the stuff she wanted done was not possible with my given resources. After explaining this to her she tells me that I have a negative energy (not attitude) and my aura is dark. She said that I should leave and have a shaman cleanse my energy, I thought she was joking at first. Had a meeting with the owners and the account manager. The owner with the autistic kid got really angry and honestly looked like he wanted to hit me. He cursed me out and then when he stopped to let me speak I explained that I am an adult and if he does not speak to me with respect I would quit right then and there. He apologized and then I got to tell my side of the story. He reviewed the work order which was wrong so the account manager got his wrath. The next day I come in (after being up all night with a crying new born.) and am immediately getting crap for some machines that Jay worked on weeks ago and they just realized were wrong. Then got dragged into a meeting where everyone just argued over arbitrary shit. After the meeting I get more slack and decide that I am too exhausted to keep working so I take the rest of the day off to get some sleep. (Worked extra hours to pick up jays / intern slack and dealing with sleepless newborn.) I get a call about a workstation that I worked on the day prior. Explain what I did. (issue turned out to be a GPO that was not set properly.) Come in the following morning and my boss pulls me into a conference room and tells me that there have been too many mistakes. I started to explain the situation then decided "ah fuck it" and just told them idc fire me. File UE but ended up getting a job like 2 weeks later doing less work for the same pay, and I am remote with no autistic people or teens to supervise.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
So in the end it was a good thing.

Although this makes me question how he got his A+ in the first place if he finds that studying is "torture".
For sure. While I feel like some of the people I work with are autistic, they are actually normal people who are just retarded / lazy when it comes to working.

I too question this. I actually asked him what he did to pass the first time and he went on a long rant about how it was also hell just like going to Towson, but if he didnt do it then his dad was going to kick him out. Felt bad for him when I heard this but at the same time I used as a "I know it sucks but you can do it" kind of motivation.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
For sure. While I feel like some of the people I work with are autistic, they are actually normal people who are just retarded / lazy when it comes to working.

I too question this. I actually asked him what he did to pass the first time and he went on a long rant about how it was also hell just like going to Towson, but if he didnt do it then his dad was going to kick him out. Felt bad for him when I heard this but at the same time I used as a "I know it sucks but you can do it" kind of motivation.
Autism is the dirty little secret of any IT department. Seriously half the people that work there or in any tech related field are somewhere on the spectrum but the difference is those people at least are capable of interacting with people and not being complete douchenozzles. And those that are tend to be really good at what they do and they tend to put them in a closet somewhere to let them work at their own pace away from everybody.

Sounds like he's got more than a touch of ADD there. I've said before if you can build a working PC from a box of parts, install the OS and configure it properly then you're practically A+ certified. It's not a difficult cert to get if you have a little tech knowledge.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Yes. He wanted to make a game based off of his hero team comics. He wanted it be better then doom with "more badass demons" and it would be more of a story line style game play like "the stick of truth". He does not know how to code and knew that he did not want to learn. His plan was to sell enough of his comic to be able to finance the game development. He actually emailed Bethesda ( or so he said) but had not hear back. Oh that reminds me he also apparently registered some of his comics with the library of congress apparently. He said that way his art will live on long after him.
Oh, those comics will live on.

Just not for the reasons Jay thinks they will.

Yeah so like I said he was incredibly inappropriate, awkward around clients and distracting to the Techs. I would often find that he did not configure machines as directed so I got slack for that. I started doing spot checks on his work and Jay would do the work correctly but the second I had to leave to go to a client site he would start fucking up again, so I just took over everything with the deployments and had him just install an agent we used on each device because it could not be done at the image deploy. I started getting complaints that the agents were missing or in the wrong group and I got slack for lack of QA. Kind of hard to manage a rebellious autistic person, teenage interns, and be on client sites, but whatever, i did what I could. So then I just stopped having Jay do anything with the systems and just handle cleaning and inventory.

The owner with the autistic son did not like that Jay was not doing anything Tech related so he decided that everyone needs to be A+ certified and that Jay needed to start studying. Now Jay had been A+ certified but it had expired, so he needed to renew. The test is essentially the same as when it came out from what I understand but has new standards so it should not be that hard for him. Well I informed Jay of the new requirements and offered to help him and even showed him the video courses so he did not have to read. He referred to it as torture and would often outburst in a yell or blast his music. So I would have to go explain to him that he could not do that and if he needed a break to go hit the gym next door, take a walk, or draw a block in his cartoon panel. This turned into him just drawing. So then I made a deal that for every 45 mins of studying he did, he could have 15 mins to do whatever he wanted as long as it did not distract others. (all on the clock) but then he went back to claiming that this was torturing him. He then went to the owner and complained that I was being mean to him and that I was torturing him because studying was "hurting my brain" he claimed. He even went as far to say that he would rather die then have to keep studying which I took as drama until he started to say it several times an hour. I actually sent him home on a Wednesday or Thrusday and gave him off until Monday so that he could decompress and try to relax. That actually worked and he returned in a good mood, until it came time to study. IMMEDIATELY he went back to complaining about the torture. Even though I explained to him that there was no set time line on when he had to take the test or how fast he needed to study. I gave him a practice test btw and he fail every question like he did not even look at it, which is what I am assuming happens because he could build a PC, or at least swap components.

At any rate shortly after all this our company moved offices in the building and Jay was tasted with moving some equipment and his stuff. He moved some pcs (about 40 out of 200. ) and then disappeared. I am not sure where he went but my boss said it was ok so I let it ride. I moved his stuff for him. When he comes back and I come in Monday morning his area I setup was clear so I was like WTF. Didnt have time to think about it since I had to take some pcs to a client site. Get to the client site and setup the PCs at the end of the day I do a spot check on the agents to ensure they are in the correct group and a lot of them are not. Usually there might be one or two off but this was closer to 60. I go to each workstation and realize that Jay had just mixed the PCs together and did not place them on the correct racks. I did not this to check this (even if I did there was no time) because inventory is the ONE thing he does well. Go into the office and learn they (ownership) moved him to another area apparently and while I was still approving his time cards, somebody else was watching him. I tracked his progress and all Jay was doing was inventory and drawing. They apparently just stopped having him study and just left him do whatever he wanted. I kept approving his time card and just did the work myself. I did not have time to really get to the root of what was going on because I had so much work to do before the close of the project. A couple weeks after this, the day after the project was completed I was fired.
See, I can understand wanting to give autistic people a break...but FFS why are you even paying him if all you're doing is essentially a babysitting service? There's giving a break and then there's simply taking the piss because you're so dead set on trying to prove a point that your own company suffers because you got captain gold shit.

At the same time, its incredible that Jay is so useless and unemployable.

I want to just make it clear that I do not believe Jay got me fired, although he did not help. The events leading to my termination were pretty fucking weird too. I was fired after going to a friend of the owner with the autistic sons house for a job. The work order was not correct according to her and the stuff she wanted done was not possible with my given resources. After explaining this to her she tells me that I have a negative energy (not attitude) and my aura is dark. She said that I should leave and have a shaman cleanse my energy, I thought she was joking at first.
Yeah, honestly if I had to do work for a friend of the owner who was into that spirituality crap, I would have immediately started looking for other job options.

Had a meeting with the owners and the account manager. The owner with the autistic kid got really angry and honestly looked like he wanted to hit me. He cursed me out and then when he stopped to let me speak I explained that I am an adult and if he does not speak to me with respect I would quit right then and there. He apologized and then I got to tell my side of the story.
Makes me wonder if he has Autism, too.

He reviewed the work order which was wrong so the account manager got his wrath. The next day I come in (after being up all night with a crying new born.) and am immediately getting crap for some machines that Jay worked on weeks ago and they just realized were wrong. Then got dragged into a meeting where everyone just argued over arbitrary shit. After the meeting I get more slack and decide that I am too exhausted to keep working so I take the rest of the day off to get some sleep. (Worked extra hours to pick up jays / intern slack and dealing with sleepless newborn.) I get a call about a workstation that I worked on the day prior. Explain what I did. (issue turned out to be a GPO that was not set properly.) Come in the following morning and my boss pulls me into a conference room and tells me that there have been too many mistakes. I started to explain the situation then decided "ah fuck it" and just told them idc fire me. File UE but ended up getting a job like 2 weeks later doing less work for the same pay, and I am remote with no autistic people or teens to supervise.

Sorry for the wall of text.
Sounds like it worked out for the best - they were moving heaven and Earth to keep that mullet wearing moron employed under the conditions of the work program I bet and you were getting the short end of the stick.

His dad? Interesting. As far as we knew, Goldie's parents were separated and each parent had one of the boys. Goldie ended up with his mother who quite frankly was a bit of an enabler of all of Jay's bad aspects. Jay's brother and father seemed to have a far better relationship involving cars given as you mentioned, Jay's brother deals with luxury cars these days.

Makes me wonder what happened with his mom if Jay's dad is suddenly the one making Jay be a responsible adult for once.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah plenty. I only worked with him for about 6 months, but there are so many because he would literally talk about it every day.

1.One of the owners daughters (who is actually fairly attractive.) started working for the company and Jay would consistently ask me if he should ask her out. I of course explained that it was a terrible idea to hit on the big bosses daughter, no to mention I think she was 17 or just turned 18. He then decided to start negging her. So he actually said to her that she was not his type. Keep in mind that this was out of the blue and unsolicited. It make the rest of the lunch super awkward.

2. Jay over heard me talking with one of the big bosses and discovered that I have a couple of sister in laws. He immediately asked that I introduce him and set him up on a date. I ended up telling him that the only single one was a lesbian, which is not true but given the choice between being a lesbian or jay, I am sure she would have chosen lesbian.

3. Went to a client site and Jay invited an older woman to hang out after work. He showed her his comic (when I had to run out to grab something from my car) and told her that he was going to draw her in one of his short bus comics. He did and wanted to send it to her. I told him I would give it to her when I went back onsite but of course I did not. It was basically him as TGK talking about some nonsense and them making out. ( I do not remember the plot)

4. Jay found out that I had a sister and asked to meet her. Thankfully she was not living close by then, but I would have also made up a bf if needed.

5. Jay told me about several women he had seen from a distance over the weekend and would describe them to me in detail. Really in to feet and ankles. He also would tell me about past cons he had attended and how he would want to touch a lot of the women he had seen. He was also discussed that they would dress and how it would make him excited and have "private thoughts"

6. Basically every Monday he would ask me if I found anyone who would be interested in dating him. I told him that I dont go out since my wife and I just had a baby. He would also ask if my sister or in laws have broken up with their SO.

7. Whenever we talked about women (which was a lot. When I was not trying to explain work stuff to him we would talk about Comics, Women, Guns, Music, a game he wanted to make and Southpark. ) he would go on a rant about how he wants a women who is like him and has "balls of steel, but not literal balls, I mean that figuratively, not literally." He also said that he wanted a woman who was smart but would not talk back and try to poison his mind. Also he had a preference toward red heads but did not care much about hair color. The women of his dreams would also be "just as horny as me" but would not let other men see her "excited". And lastly they had to be a good fit to his daughters (plushie dolls) and they had to like her.

I would often tell jay that he should lower his standards but he would go on a rant about how his "seed" should not be tainted by a lower caliber woman or something like that. I suggested that maybe he try to cut his hair, take a shower and try to go to an event (the autistic society had a lot of events where autistic people can go and make friends. ) but he would say that his hair is what makes him bad ass, that and his unicorn spirit.

Conversations with Jay were always entertaining but horrible from a work perspective, and usually contained at least a mild level of awkwardness.

He hated to have them over his ears and was afraid of it messing up his mullet.
Wasn't he ever counseled that this behavior could constitute sexual harassment? If he was this disruptive why didn't the autism agency or the owner assign a job coach to him?

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I want to just make it clear that I do not believe Jay got me fired, although he did not help
I dunno, they brought you in with the private expectation that you'd bring someone else's mistake under control and it's not right that you got in trouble for it. Especially since you had nothing to do with hiring him in the first place. But I'm glad you have a much better (Jay-free) job now.

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
Oh, those comics will live on.

Just not for the reasons Jay thinks they will.

See, I can understand wanting to give autistic people a break...but FFS why are you even paying him if all you're doing is essentially a babysitting service? There's giving a break and then there's simply taking the piss because you're so dead set on trying to prove a point that your own company suffers because you got captain gold shit.

At the same time, its incredible that Jay is so useless and unemployable.

Yeah, honestly if I had to do work for a friend of the owner who was into that spirituality crap, I would have immediately started looking for other job options.

Makes me wonder if he has Autism, too.

Sounds like it worked out for the best - they were moving heaven and Earth to keep that mullet wearing moron employed under the conditions of the work program I bet and you were getting the short end of the stick.

His dad? Interesting. As far as we knew, Goldie's parents were separated and each parent had one of the boys. Goldie ended up with his mother who quite frankly was a bit of an enabler of all of Jay's bad aspects. Jay's brother and father seemed to have a far better relationship involving cars given as you mentioned, Jay's brother deals with luxury cars these days.

Makes me wonder what happened with his mom if Jay's dad is suddenly the one making Jay be a responsible adult for once.
Jays parents are still together. He never mentioned them splitting up. I actually met them at a holiday company party and his dad seems to be a bit on the spectrum and a bit of an asshole. His mom was nice enough but you can see on her face that she is tired. I can only assume from having to baby Jay and put up with her husbands shit. From what I gathered Jays parents seem to be similar to the parents of the drug dealing, camera toting kid from american beauty but more autistic.

Wasn't he ever counseled that this behavior could constitute sexual harassment? If he was this disruptive why didn't the autism agency or the owner assign a job coach to him?
I definitely tried my best to coach him, as did my boss. The ownership had a soft spot for Jay so they let him get away with a lot. The would just explain to clients Jays condition and their work with the special needs program. I honestly think it was a point of pride from the one owner with the autistic son. He really wants people to believe that autistic people are no different than non autistic people.

I dunno, they brought you in with the private expectation that you'd bring someone else's mistake under control and it's not right that you got in trouble for it. Especially since you had nothing to do with hiring him in the first place. But I'm glad you have a much better (Jay-free) job now.
Shit happens. I have a very in demand skill set so it really does not matter to me that I was fired. Sure it sucks but I would rather be fired then work for someone like the owner with the autistic son. I do have to say that the other owner was pretty cool.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
Jays parents are still together. He never mentioned them splitting up. I actually met them at a holiday company party and his dad seems to be a bit on the spectrum and a bit of an asshole. His mom was nice enough but you can see on her face that she is tired. I can only assume from having to baby Jay and put up with her husbands shit. From what I gathered Jays parents seem to be similar to the parents of the drug dealing, camera toting kid from american beauty but more autistic.
Huh, I was always under the impression that Jay's parents had split and each taken one of the kids. Interesting to hear that after so long that the DAD is kind of out there since he always seemed to be regarded as the more responsible parent. However, not much was ever said of him and almost all of it was in the same context as Jay's brother so I would venture to guess Jay's undying hatred of his brother colored a lot of that information.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Autism is the dirty little secret of any IT department. Seriously half the people that work there or in any tech related field are somewhere on the spectrum but the difference is those people at least are capable of interacting with people and not being complete douchenozzles. And those that are tend to be really good at what they do and they tend to put them in a closet somewhere to let them work at their own pace away from everybody.

Sounds like he's got more than a touch of ADD there. I've said before if you can build a working PC from a box of parts, install the OS and configure it properly then you're practically A+ certified. It's not a difficult cert to get if you have a little tech knowledge.
I'm not entirely convinced about autism and the IT connection. At least from what I've seen there is a much stronger connection with art/creative writing than with IT. Having said this, people on the spectrum can be good employees. Maybe with Jay it was partly autism but I am more inclined to believe that his main problem was simply being a childish little brat with behaviorial issues.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not entirely convinced about autism and the IT connection. At least from what I've seen there is a much stronger connection with art/creative writing than with IT. Having said this, people on the spectrum can be good employees. Maybe with Jay it was partly autism but I am more inclined to believe that his main problem was simply being a childish little brat with behaviorial issues.
Spoken like somebody who's never set foot in the IT department of a major company but there their abilities can really shine. Now I'm talking those with, what was known as, Aspergers more than anything else. They tend to be smart, very focused and goal driven. And since those with Aspergers tend to be just slightly "not quite normal" and might just have a few quirks like really liking cats, talking about their favorite cartoon or whatever they're seen as being eccentric nerds. And so long as they get results they're tolerated for those quirks so long as they don't start causing trouble by pissing too many people off.

Trust me, from somebody who's been working IT for a good 20 years now, your typical IT department has a lot of them.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
IT is full of nerds, spergs, and furries.

No one cares as long as they know what they're doing.

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
Weird for sure, but I have not actually come across many autistic people in the industry, especially at the Golden Knight level. Also I have not met a furry (or at least someone who openly admits it. ). In my experience you have:
1. Your old heads from when PCs first came about.
2. Bros
3. Weirdos (Mostly server techs, Helpdesk, and Programmers.)
4. Stoners
5. Someone who showed someone important in the company how to log into facebook and ended up working in the IT Department. (does not know how to computer really. )

I actually feel like the most Autistic people I have worked with (not diagnosed or admittedly autistic) were in the Retail, food, or Security (Guards) industries.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Weird for sure, but I have not actually come across many autistic people in the industry, especially at the Golden Knight level. Also I have not met a furry (or at least someone who openly admits it. ). In my experience you have:
1. Your old heads from when PCs first came about.
2. Bros
3. Weirdos (Mostly server techs, Helpdesk, and Programmers.)
4. Stoners
5. Someone who showed someone important in the company how to log into facebook and ended up working in the IT Department. (does not know how to computer really. )

I actually feel like the most Autistic people I have worked with (not diagnosed or admittedly autistic) were in the Retail, food, or Security (Guards) industries.
I'm not talking full on autism as somebody who doesn't understand what boundaries are, needs a certain type of music to calm them down and acts like the Tinfoil Knave does. I mean a guy that literally has his cubicle full of cat stuff. Pictures of cats, cat plushies that he pets and plays with when stressed, the sound scheme on his PC changed to cat sounds and stuff like that. Or a guy that has his cubicle full of desk toys and is always talking about stuff that nobody else really cares for. Basically guys that would be considered eccentric nerds in any other situation. There's always a couple of them here and there as well as the other ones you've mentioned.

Or maybe I just happen to be drawn to those places where there happen to be more of them. Who knows?

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
I mean a guy that literally has his cubicle full of cat stuff. Pictures of cats, cat plushies that he pets and plays with when stressed, the sound scheme on his PC changed to cat sounds
LOL is this a real person you have come across? That is kinda hilarious and I feel like I could tolerate that over some of the shit I had to deal with Jay.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
LOL is this a real person you have come across? That is kinda hilarious and I feel like I could tolerate that over some of the shit I had to deal with Jay.
Yes. Mr. Catman was one of the guys I worked with on what is essentially my first real IT job. He was a guy that really really really liked cats. From what I understand his wife was also really into cats so they made a perfect pair.

Beyond that he was perfectly fine, did his job and never caused any problems. It's guys like Catman that wind up staying and it's guys like the Tinfoil Knave that eventually get the boot.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Mr. Catman was one of the guys I worked with on what is essentially my first real IT job. He was a guy that really really really liked cats. From what I understand his wife was also really into cats so they made a perfect pair.

Beyond that he was perfectly fine, did his job and never caused any problems. It's guys like Catman that wind up staying and it's guys like the Tinfoil Knave that eventually get the boot.
Cats aren't offensive, either, unless you're a butthurt vegan. Jay's obsession is sex, and sees no harm in drawing degenerate porn as depicted by a 5 year-old in front of people. And then eagerly showing it off to anyone with eyes.

I'm amazed that he got through an interview at all. Autism Boss must've been desperate to have anyone to show off as his extra special disability hire. And I suspect the apple didn't fall far from the tree either.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Cats aren't offensive, either, unless you're a butthurt vegan. Jay's obsession is sex, and sees no harm in drawing degenerate porn as depicted by a 5 year-old in front of people. And then eagerly showing it off to anyone with eyes.

I'm amazed that he got through an interview at all. Autism Boss must've been desperate to have anyone to show off as his extra special disability hire. And I suspect the apple didn't fall far from the tree either.
Most people are on their best behavior when on an interview so I'm not really surprised that he was able to tone down the autism while he was there. So long as he didn't talk too much about his interests and kept things as vague and unoffensive as possible they probably felt like giving him the benefit of the doubt. Of course if they had a kind of... autism quota that the boss wanted then they probably gave him a lot of leeway.

Optimus Prime

kiwifarms.net
Most people are on their best behavior when on an interview so I'm not really surprised that he was able to tone down the autism while he was there. So long as he didn't talk too much about his interests and kept things as vague and unoffensive as possible they probably felt like giving him the benefit of the doubt. Of course if they had a kind of... autism quota that the boss wanted then they probably gave him a lot of leeway.
From the sounds of it, Jay knew to tone down the creepy pedo shit during the interview for one reason and one reason alone:
Meaning Jay might actually be capable of behaving more like a normal person...he just chooses not to.