Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Weird for sure, but I have not actually come across many autistic people in the industry, especially at the Golden Knight level. Also I have not met a furry (or at least someone who openly admits it. ). In my experience you have:
1. Your old heads from when PCs first came about.
2. Bros
3. Weirdos (Mostly server techs, Helpdesk, and Programmers.)
4. Stoners
5. Someone who showed someone important in the company how to log into facebook and ended up working in the IT Department. (does not know how to computer really. )

I actually feel like the most Autistic people I have worked with (not diagnosed or admittedly autistic) were in the Retail, food, or Security (Guards) industries.
Probably because those jobs have a large number of openings and are easy to enter.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Jay is back on Deviantart and dropped this steaming hot pile of radical centrism.

1603814075011.png

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Is it me or has his art gotten even worse?

I'm surprised by how he portrayed Trump, isn't he a hardcore shoot all illegal immigrants conservative?
I think it was less simply about illegals and more him wanting to be in the border partol because it played into his power fantasies of legally being able to wield guns, point them at innocent people, and probably cover up some 'accidental' weapon discharges on illegals since we know Jay shot at freakin squirrels simply to get himself that rush of endorphins of playing god of life and death.

The REAL gem is the giant word vomit on the actual DA page, though.
Anyway, I sincerely wish there were not only a "third option", but SPECIFICALLY a "vote of no confidence", because I can't honestly support EITHER candidate. The closest answer I can find, honestly, is to "choose to NOT vote". Because I'd much rather have a fully vacant executive branch (yes, the WHOLE BRANCH) than go between the two no-win situations presented to the American people.

Jay being dumb enough to just decide that America not having a central leader figure is better than either option we currently have to rally behind.

It kinda reminds me of that South Park episode about voting for a "Giant Douche" or "Turd Sandwich", and the moral of that particular episode is how that's THE normal course of politics. As for the final panel, that comes from this cute show on Hulu called "Crossing Swords", where in one episode, the Court Jester was appointed as temporary KING! And a small group of peasants came to questioning that "King", who just ended up drawing a penis on the kingdom map...and the one peasant just stared blankly and ended by saying, "We're all going to die". That's where this punchline comes from (source cited, and all that).

South Park because South Park...but Crossing Swords certainly is amusing for him to mention. Given it's a adult oriented show - Crossing Swords is a slang term for frottage between gay men. I don't think Jay caught onto that meaning.

What "crises" specifically do I mean? For starters, off the top of my head: CORONAVIRUS, "global warming",

Probably some of the sanest words he's ever said...

the onset of human stupidity,

Of which Jay is still one hell of an example of

THE "End of All Jobs" on the horizon brought to us by robots and THE Automation Age,

Says the tin plated troglodyte whose only record of employment revolves around technology

the existential crisis of non-renewable resources (hell, even THE SUN isn't totally renewable, with a lifespan of a few hundred million years...but that's still LESS THAN INFINITY),

He's literally worried about the Sun dying as something the fucking President needs to be concerned about. Not to mention renewable energy according to recent reports is in fact cheaper to create than it is to keep stuff like coal plants running.

what to do with the thousands of nukes we have lying around (a.k.a. "Young Guardian's Hibernation")

Because Myth of the Legendary Moron Hero had to get shoved in somewhere

, accusations of social inequality (which may OR may not be misguided) as well as the ANIMALISTIC responses to said accusations,

Amazingly hypocritical given the way Jay approaches anybody of the opposite sex that isn't his mother.

and copious amounts of "mean words" not used in any beneficial way other than to emotionally and psychologically harm the targets, with OR without any semblance of monetary gain. Never mind the adorable dreams such as "Humans on Mars" or "United States Super Soldiers", we've got BIGGER and FAR MORE URGENT problems!

No, because 'super soldier' hasn't been the cornerstone of Jay's fantasies since the first post about him on this website or anything.

All you need to know is, I am NOT satisfied with the answers given by BOTH sides. They're too focused on the political equivalent of "Mutually Assured Destruction" to concentrate mental processing power on what I'd call "the REAL threats", a.k.a. the paragraph of crises listed above. The worst part? I don't think this is a fluke exclusive to 2020, but I am not a professional political scientist, so only time (and true experts) will tell.

He isn't satisfied with either candidate because they aren't worrying about the sun burning out eventually and basically taking measures to squash shit on TV news that Jay himself regularly engages in.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's a good thing Jay takes his political viewpoints from South Park and other pop culture he likes, it makes him relateable with others and he sounds about as sensible as your average person these days.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
He's literally worried about the Sun dying as something the fucking President needs to be concerned about.
He grossly underestimated it's lifespan too, it's over 4 billion years old right now and not even close to dying. Hell, given what we know about physics and the age of the universe, no truly dead star exists yet either. Nobody is worried about the lifespan of something that will long outlast humanity, either because we'll evolve into a higher form and disperse across the galaxy, or become extinct. Except for literal retards like Jay.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
He grossly underestimated it's lifespan too, it's over 4 billion years old right now and not even close to dying. Hell, given what we know about physics and the age of the universe, no truly dead star exists yet either. Nobody is worried about the lifespan of something that will long outlast humanity, either because we'll evolve into a higher form and disperse across the galaxy, or become extinct. Except for literal retards like Jay.
Objectively wrong- astronomers have observed stars go supernova since the middle ages (although they didn't understand what it exactly was) and have observed stars collapse into black holes within the past fifty years. You could argue that the nebular cloud left behind when a supernova happens still counts as a star, somehow... but that would be a moot point, since a supernova would annihilate every planet out to Jupiter.
You don't need to exaggerate Geis's stupidity any more than it already exists.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Objectively wrong- astronomers have observed stars go supernova since the middle ages (although they didn't understand what it exactly was) and have observed stars collapse into black holes within the past fifty years. You could argue that the nebular cloud left behind when a supernova happens still counts as a star, somehow... but that would be a moot point, since a supernova would annihilate every planet out to Jupiter.
You don't need to exaggerate Geis's stupidity any more than it already exists.
Black holes are not a dead star. They're effectively super dense stars that don't put off light (or heat, or anything because everything gets sucked in), but they're not dead: they actively emit radiation. A dead black hole would evaporate, which it's questionable if that's happened yet, aside from undetectable possible micro black holes created via particle physics that effectively instantly dissolve. A dead star would be a black dwarf, a white dwarf or neutron star that puts off zero light, warmth, and radiation, which is a lot different than a black hole. We could shine a big light on theoretical black dwarfs and see them, but not black holes.

And it still doesn't change the fact that the sun is over 4 billion years old and will take over 5 billion more years before it even starts to change into an old star.

Edit: Minor typo.

Last edited:

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A dead black hole would evaporate, which it's questionable if that's happened yet, aside from undetectable possible micro black holes created via particle physics that effectively instantly dissolve.
Black holes emit some radiation, what is called Hawking radiation, and if not fed, will eventually cease to exist. The periods of time this takes are insanely long and vastly longer than the current age of the universe.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black holes emit some radiation, what is called Hawking radiation, and if not fed, will eventually cease to exist. The periods of time this takes are insanely long and vastly longer than the current age of the universe.

So basically what you're saying is that black holes are like cosmic fluffies, in that if they don't get enough bestest nummies to make bestest miwkies fo bestest babbehs den dey hab wowstest foweba sweepies? Over a cosmic scale of time, of course.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
So basically what you're saying is that black holes are like cosmic fluffies, in that if they don't get enough bestest nummies to make bestest miwkies fo bestest babbehs den dey hab wowstest foweba sweepies? Over a cosmic scale of time, of course.
I hope your fingers rot off for typing such an abhorrent sentence.

Chunky Bob

kiwifarms.net
Hi there, new face here.

Let's say that I knew where this golden knight fellow had made his new home and was currently making a racist ass of himself. What would you guys do with that? I have no desire to ruin someone online but this guy is exhausting my patience.

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi there, new face here.

Let's say that I knew where this golden knight fellow had made his new home and was currently making a racist ass of himself. What would you guys do with that? I have no desire to ruin someone online but this guy is exhausting my patience.
Quietly drop me a conversation and I'll hear you out.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi there, new face here.

Have you not read any of this thread? Jay does a good job of destroying his own life, we just point and laugh. Besides I don't see how it could possibly be worse than the stuff we already have posted.