Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Weird for sure, but I have not actually come across many autistic people in the industry, especially at the Golden Knight level. Also I have not met a furry (or at least someone who openly admits it. ). In my experience you have:
1. Your old heads from when PCs first came about.
2. Bros
3. Weirdos (Mostly server techs, Helpdesk, and Programmers.)
4. Stoners
5. Someone who showed someone important in the company how to log into facebook and ended up working in the IT Department. (does not know how to computer really. )

I actually feel like the most Autistic people I have worked with (not diagnosed or admittedly autistic) were in the Retail, food, or Security (Guards) industries.
Probably because those jobs have a large number of openings and are easy to enter.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Probably because those jobs have a large number of openings and are easy to enter.
Exactly. Like how you have an accounting degree and wipe old people's asses for a living. The entry barriers (and wages) are very low, while demand is high, so retards, degenerates, and retarded degenerates have an easier time getting those sorts of jobs.