Artcow Jay Geis / The Golden Knight / The Platinum Paladin / Dick Pierce - The Glorious Return of a Legendary Artcow and Spergilicious Psychopath

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
What about the time his fictional girlfriend watched Die Hard in her underwear in front of the rest of the team? And then masturbated to Die Hard in front of the rest of the team?
Also the time when his fictional girlfriend started masturbating at the beach (possibly to a jellyfish sting...?), and he screamed "SEX!"

The Silver Knight

kiwifarms.net
I had meant to post this on Xmas as a gift for ya'll. If any one is interested in publishing Goldies work drop him a note lol.
IMG-8846.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any sign of Jay having gone to Wednesday's rally/riot/mess? Part of me thinks he could've, but mostly I feel that he's too cowardly even for mob mentality. Which is hilarious since he wanted to work for Border Patrol.
I doubt it. He didn't seem to like either candidate.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. He didn't seem to like either candidate.
He was in favor of Trump but largely because it fed into one of his dreams of moving to Texas, the 'land of open carry' and joining the border force, almost absolutely because he believed he would get to shoot illegals trying to enter the country.

Does make me wonder what he'd think about living in Texas right now.

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was in favor of Trump but largely because it fed into one of his dreams of moving to Texas, the 'land of open carry' and joining the border force, almost absolutely because he believed he would get to shoot illegals trying to enter the country.
That was back in 2016, though. He seemed to sour on Trump by 2020.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
That was back in 2016, though. He seemed to sour on Trump by 2020.
That's 90% because of South Park going full ORANGEMANBAD and 10% because Trump didn't end up being the bloodthirsty warrior-king that mAinStReAm NeWs said he'd be.
Just in case anyone thinks Jay's political views evolved through informed sources and critical analysis, they'd just be giving him wayyyy too much credit.
On a different point, it amazes me that whenever anyone points out the disconnect between Jay's art style and his sexual "themes", he just says that South Park is rated mature.
It never seems to sink in those mature scenes uses adult characters` (whenever it's explicit), while Jay draws his characters the way that the children in South Park look.
Definitely no deeper meaning explaining that, no siree. yikes.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's 90% because of South Park going full ORANGEMANBAD and 10% because Trump didn't end up being the bloodthirsty warrior-king that mAinStReAm NeWs said he'd be.
Just in case anyone thinks Jay's political views evolved through informed sources and critical analysis, they'd just be giving him wayyyy too much credit.
On a different point, it amazes me that whenever anyone points out the disconnect between Jay's art style and his sexual "themes", he just says that South Park is rated mature.
It never seems to sink in those mature scenes uses adult characters, while Jay draws his characters the way that the children in South Park look.
Definitely no deeper meaning explaining that, no siree. yikes.
It is worth noting that South Park does have children in sexual situations as part of an episode's story (Kenny getting a blowjob, or Ike fucking his teacher); however, none of this is explicit. It happens off-screen. Jay puts his stuff front and center for all to see.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
We need eyes out there folks.

As we all likely, unfortunately, remember, The piss plated dipshit had an EXTREMELY unhealthy obsession with Blossom of the PPG.

The CW decided Batwoman wasn't bad enough and so they're doing an edgy sequel series of the PPG.

More deets here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/power...eries-in-development-at-cw.75346/post-8722775

Part of me is dying to know how GK is responding to this.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need eyes out there folks.

As we all likely, unfortunately, remember, The piss plated dipshit had an EXTREMELY unhealthy obsession with Blossom of the PPG.

The CW decided Batwoman wasn't bad enough and so they're doing an edgy sequel series of the PPG.

More deets here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/power...eries-in-development-at-cw.75346/post-8722775

Part of me is dying to know how GK is responding to this.
He's not happy, if his Twitter is any indication.
ppgnh.png

(Archive)

Hell, I'll probably keep an eye on him now; both eyes, if I can spare them. This could get interesting.

MarineTrainedTard

I'm the guy who wipes down the loads
kiwifarms.net
I mean, if anyone's going to chimp out over a shitty live action children's movie based on a children's cartoon, it'll be this clown. Can't wait.