Jay Geis's Article -

Staffy

kiwifarms.net
I went around the Spergatory, screwing around days ago and saw that the now dead forum for Jay Geis has lots of threads and stuff in it, so there must be something hilariously good to know about this Golden Knight fellow, seeing that he's also mentioned by other members here from time to time and not to mention he had his own subforum too.

So I decided to check out the wiki for a condensed version, since no one can be arsed to read through all those forum posts...

And only found this. What the hell is this?

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
If I weren't simultaneously extremely lazy and very busy, I'd be sorely tempted to wade through the Golden Knight archives and write the article myself. He was pretty fascinating and my #2 reason for signing up here.

• Horrifying
Reactions: OtterParty

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I went around the Spergatory, screwing around days ago and saw that the now dead forum for Jay Geis has lots of threads and stuff in it, so there must be something hilariously good to know about this Golden Knight fellow, seeing that he's also mentioned by other members here from time to time and not to mention he had his own subforum too.

So I decided to check out the wiki for a condensed version, since no one can be arsed to read through all those forum posts...

And only found this. What the hell is this?
He got literally cucked by Kiwi Farms.

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there's not much else. he's a pedophile. he got bluespiked and that was amusing for a few minutes, except nothing went into his anus so it was really a waste. then half the people in the thread decided they were going to be the next clyde cash and it was just like the solidmario thread except with an entire forum, and powerpuff girls instead of bart simpson. someone tried to be his liquid golden knight and that was nearly the most autistic shit to come out off it (hilariously enough he was too oblivious to fall for it, which was by far the funniest part of the failed liquid golden knight saga). grown women and 'grown' women and grown 'women' were lining up to be his next girlfriend saga and listen to him masturbate on skype. then he decided he didn't like the infamy so he e-faked his death, issued DMCAs on the youtube vids of him being autistic and the wiki that was being built at the time, got everything removed (also funnier than any of the crap people here tried to pull), and disappeared forever to molest children irl. 2014 was a dark time for kiwifarms. there were no further updates to his lolcow wiki page because most people have realized he was overrated, overfished and underfunny, and now we're all trying to forget he ever happened. i rate him 3 enterspheres out of 5.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino