Jay-Sherman/Gohomeintheshadows/coocooforyourpuffs/Mod A (culture-is-meant-to-be-shared.tumblr.com) - "Eclectic Wiccan", sperg, powerword: Alejandra Vasquez

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipjack

Epitaph to a Dog
kiwifarms.net
Shes trying to court this underageb& girl, I swear to god this is low
upload_2016-7-15_22-7-59.png

Yep, there it is. Actually, keep an eye on this one. The description alone makes me worried.

Rascal Hawk

Skreeee motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Of all the spergy cartoon character crushes to have, why does she have it on some balding 50 year old dude? Why can't she be a furry or a Sonictard like a normal sperg?

See she is a furry but gets fucking pissed if you call her one (or, at least, used to.)
On the old blog I also found her reaction to an ancient ass furry meme.

Melkor

No bitches, Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can only be lolcows if they're over 16.
Also, ow the edge. Also feigning ignorance. Nice.
Screenshot_2016-07-15-22-36-04.png

honeybun

Corgino
kiwifarms.net
Eh, she's young, though. I was nearly that bad when I was about that age. Teenagers are weird little shits, give her a couple more years before you really go after them
Dang, I didnt read the about, I just thought her selfie looked young.

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
Nah. It's a character from the show. Alice Tompkins.
No, not Alice Tompkins. I mean the female character in a green shirt with black hair. Is that her character? Because I see her associating with this person a lot and they're both cringey as fuck.

Southern Belle

my ass does magic tricks
kiwifarms.net
No, not Alice Tompkins. I mean the female character in a green shirt with black hair. Is that her character? Because I see her associating with this person a lot and they're both cringey as fuck.
Nah. It's not an OC. If it's the pic I think you're lookin at, that's just DA fanart trash of the Jay Sherman character. Not a genderswap OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.