Dramacow Jayden Sky Desino / Rebecca Marie Kiley / jaydensky89 / theatrechic89 / drumgeek678 - sent from my iPhone

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found an old Instagram account of hers. @jaydencreates

3CD330EE-E763-49B2-BFA3-47163D0A3114.png
5B414438-D9EE-468D-AE97-9946BC39626B.png

74484987-C12A-4671-855C-B5C229AE5A8F.png
4C98B562-1725-4830-8EB5-24254D21F153.png

Some Colton Seidman tier art work.

2C94FBDD-6121-4DB3-838C-578D1A8DAF7F.png

Some life aspirations:

0F7C77A4-6B15-498D-A671-A948182D4F35.png

Last edited:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Useless waste of space rambles about being a useless waste of space for 15 minutes straight.

Deleted twitter because of onision drama/ptsd being triggered.

Complained to whatever charity organization houses her that a staff member got her sick so now they have to wear masks while packing up the residents meds. Imagine making $10 an hour being a Tard wrangler & the Tards complain about every little goddamn thing.

Complained to the ER she went to about the horrible treatment she was given. She showed a screenshot of her chart at some point before she deleted Twitter. Jayden, it’s called differential diagnosis and that’s the shit they want to rule out. You did not have pneumonia. You’re a fat POS with “drug seeker” and “mentally ill r3tard” and “frequent flier” in your chart.

I couldn’t tell if she was using her walker but wow the heavy breathing is very pleasant to listen to.

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Useless waste of space rambles about being a useless waste of space for 15 minutes straight.

Deleted twitter because of onision drama/ptsd being triggered.

Complained to whatever charity organization houses her that a staff member got her sick so now they have to wear masks while packing up the residents meds. Imagine making $10 an hour being a Tard wrangler & the Tards complain about every little goddamn thing.

Complained to the ER she went to about the horrible treatment she was given. She showed a screenshot of her chart at some point before she deleted Twitter. Jayden, it’s called differential diagnosis and that’s the shit they want to rule out. You did not have pneumonia. You’re a fat POS with “drug seeker” and “mentally ill r3tard” and “frequent flier” in your chart.

I couldn’t tell if she was using her walker but wow the heavy breathing is very pleasant to listen to.

Imagine getting bullied off of twitter by the shadow of Onision in 2019. How long until this troon merges with the rest of the ratking?

Wilhelm Bittrich

What a blatant display of poofery
kiwifarms.net
A. Wow, is that a shitty looking tattoo
B. Is that some kind of filter, or is that the actual texture of her arms?

Sent from my Merkury Low-Light TV System

A. Yes, it is, most likely made from some backyard scratcher.
B. Nope, that's the actual state of her arms.

wdf is it a bio-man or a bio-woman or is it a bio-potato?
It's a troon formerly known as a female, now working as the stunt double of Boogie1488.

View attachment 965853

this is a 40 year old female cancer survivor, right?

Louis Buchalter's last night before his appointment with the chair. Sing Sing, March 1944, colorized.

Sent from my AN/FSQ-7 Combat Direction Central

Last edited:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
oh.... douchbag privatized her insta. I love all her posts about how she wants to reassure everyone that she is ok, and doesn't have a plan to suicide, and wanted to let everyone know. Who is everyone? There is never any reaction to any of her posts. Its tragic!

I've been hate watching this clown for a long time; the only medical problem she has is a raging case of narcissism. Nevertheless I do enjoy the lunacy. I'll miss her posts. Maybe we can do 'best of's': the self diagnosed allergies, the eating disorders, the emergency room visits, the shower chair, the notebook for when she goes non-verbal, the proclamations that 'she isn't perfect but never claimed to be', the constant revolving door of therapists, and my favorite, the never ending complaining of the State services that provide her with: housing, food stamps, transportation, medical (including but not limited to weight loss surgery!!), mental health (including but not limited to stints in eating disorder clinics!!). It seems like she keeps getting kicked out of programs for threatening staff (not sure about this, but that is what I have gleaned from her posts). I was hoping this last time would find her out on her ass, but no, she's in another state funded apt., complaining about storage in the kitchen being inadequate.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been hate watching this clown for a long time

Same. I was surprised she didn’t have a thread on the Farms already before I posted her video about Amberlynn Reid. Do you remember when she went by Jayden Sky? She daily vlogged for a few years prior to killing her dog which was the first time she deleted her channel

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
Same. I was surprised she didn’t have a thread on the Farms already before I posted her video about Amberlynn Reid. Do you remember when she went by Jayden Sky? She daily vlogged for a few years prior to killing her dog which was the first time she deleted her channel

I don't remember the vlogs specifically. I can tell you that the dog situation broke my heart. What a lovely, beautiful dog he was, just a puppy. And after just a few short months with Jayden, he was dead (Diaz was his name). I was so upset and angry I just stopped watching him.

When Diaz was alive, Jayden fancied herself quite the therapy dog expert. Ordered Diaz a vest, and called him a therapy dog and would call people out online claiming to be an expert. After Diaz died I remember Jayden did a go fund me for FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS to get a new therapy dog and go to training camp with him.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s like the 5th or 6th place this bitch has moved to in like a couple years. My gawd.

Edit not to shit up the thread and double post;

She should meet up with Colt Seidmann (check the La Zorra board). They sound like soulmates.

Sent from my betamax video recorder
Jayden and Colt sitting in a tree
Dreaming about top Surg-er-REEEEEE

EDCEE5DC-84FB-4045-9DCB-6A8BA44F2545.jpeg

Last edited:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
Hospotatol - v2.0

updates:
in hospital for over a week
phone broke two weeks ago - finally replaced
beard is filling in nicely
cant move back into old place
a cute puppy visited, so therapeutic
no twitter - just instagram
not dead yet

Can you imagine what this person costs the State of New York in services? She has EVERYTHING provided to her, including bariatric surgery. Housing, food, mental doctors, physical doctors, hospital visits, transportation, medication, you name it! And she shows her 'gratitude' by refusing to get along with staff, fellow nut cases, etc. I wish she would just get thrown out on the street. It would either make or break her, if she had to start taking care of herself. I've been watching this train wreck for a couple of years (i know, I have insomnia), and the more the services start to push back the crazier she gets. This hospital visit, for over a WEEK, is unbelievable. They should just throw her in a psychiatric unit and throw away the key.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jayden rambles about her old Tumblr. Not really sure what the issue of the Tumblr was? Looking more and more like Boogie1488 — the epitome of manliness.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net

Jayden rambles about her old Tumblr. Not really sure what the issue of the Tumblr was? Looking more and more like Boogie1488 — the epitome of manliness.
Didn’t take ole Jayden long to effectively get kicked out of Rochester NY. I hope her history follows her back to her old stomping grounds; maybe some of her services will be a little harder to get? What a fruit loop. Also, I wonder she read about the interest in her tumbler account here on KF. She never has activity on YouTube or instagram despite her misleading rambling in this video.