Dramacow Jayden Sky Desino / Rebecca Marie Kiley / jaydensky89 / theatrechic89 / drumgeek678 - sent from my iPhone

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to send jayden a present?

2D3A00A7-B311-4BD1-9AB8-E8B07503CE2B.png

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I have a backup of the video but it’s too large to upload directly to the site. If she deletes the YouTube video I’ll figure out how to get it uploaded. She left out a few key details about how the dog got hit including the fact she was running behind the dog and the dog was on an extremely long retractable leash.

So as not to double post, here’s the latest masterpiece from our pal Jayden.

Apparently she thought people wanted to see a 10 minute video from her POV of getting ready in the morning for a long busy day of likely a whole lot of nothing. Probably at least 2 doctors appointments.

Apparently she’s in a communal living situation type deal. She burps about a minute into the beginning of the video. There’s no need to actually watch it.

This is how many pills it takes to function as a troon everyday:

37E653E8-E320-4E82-B481-F0A167D3C80B.png

Also she wears a life alert bracelet in case she falls and can’t get up:

33A11F9F-4DB4-4A2E-AE47-3E445362E4EB.png

Her life is so bleak it makes me want to kill myself just bearing witness to it.

Last edited:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net

I have a backup of the video but it’s too large to upload directly to the site. If she deletes the YouTube video I’ll figure out how to get it uploaded. She left out a few key details about how the dog got hit including the fact she was running behind the dog and the dog was on an extremely long retractable leash.

Apparently she thought people wanted to see a 10 minute video from her POV of getting ready in the morning for a long busy day of likely a whole lot of nothing. Probably at least 2 doctors appointments.

Apparently she’s in a communal living situation type deal. She burps about a minute into the beginning of the video. There’s no need to actually watch it.

View attachment 1052152

View attachment 1052151

Her life is so bleak it makes me want to kill myself just bearing witness to it.
And yet she has an almost limitless sense of self entitlement and importance. Which is why I loath her to the extent that I do. Although every time I think about the "notebook in case I go non-verbal" I do get a chuckle. So there's that...

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1052152

View attachment 1052151

AHAHAHA SHE WEARS A FUCKING LIFE ALERT BRACELET, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

our gorl Jayden seems to be going off the deep end, calling out Dear Leader by name, Joshua Conner Moon, aka NOOL.

Apparently some comments on Jaydens previous video about how she killed her dog is what spurred this weird video:

1657D21E-5946-4086-BCA4-D46D2E3027FE.png

Last edited:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1056860
our gorl Jayden seems to be going off the deep end, calling out Dear Leader by name, Joshua Conner Moon, aka NOOL.

Apparently some comments on Jaydens previous video about how she killed her dog is what spurred this weird video:

View attachment 1057029
The biggest and probably only thing wrong with this complete waste of skin is her fucking brain. She’s crazy. She’s so pathetic and narcissistic that she’s desperately trying to talk herself INTO a wheelchair. Walking to the PO Box made you bedridden? Fuck you, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR BODY that some regular exercise wouldn’t help. I’m sure they told you this at all your doctor visits in Rochester, until they finally said enough. I wish you would lose your welfare money. I wish you had to get a job to feed yourself (and stop with the ‘restricting’ bullshit. You clearly have not missed a meal in a very long time). I wish you had to pay for the shower chairs, the walkers, the potassium supplements, the ambulance rides when you feel ‘dizzy’; everything you say you need to function. Miss a few meals, or live under a bridge for awhile and see how bedridden you really.
You are an attention seeking, entitled, ignorant loser in life. You’re a waste.

HIVidaBoheme

Gremory-chan
kiwifarms.net
AHAHAHA SHE WEARS A FUCKING LIFE ALERT BRACELET, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?
Low enough to be unable to get up and need urgent help. :P user downward spiral's comment in that video is actually sound advice but then again, Jayden is too busy REEEEEEEEEEEing about Papa Null to listen.

"Y'all don't have doctor degrees" lmao as if just one look at this fatty doesn't confirm any diagnosis even armchairs come up with! :shit-eating:

Sent from my surveillance drone.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much of an exceptional individual do you have to be to walk your dog next to traffic on a 30 foot leash and when the dog gets hit, not blame yourself?

Nothing has ever been nor ever will be Jayden’s fault. It’s all her mommy’s fault or her poor health or whatever other excuse she uses to help feel better about being herself. But yeah, the poor dog didn’t even last 6 months under her care.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
Jayden has attached herself to a new cow and has been thirstposting on every one of her yt uploads lately. This is from last night's video.

View attachment 1079547
he's such a douchbag; he must be extra bored, trolling youtube looking for channels to share his expert opinions. this guy triggers me like no other. I did enjoy his mentioning our humble little page though. clearly he visits us as well. Jayden, you freak, you should say hello. Or sign hello, because you're deaf now, right? Get a job, 'welfare queen'!

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow reading Jayden Sky giving Amy’s Life Journey some eating disorder recovery and dieting tips is amazing. Cow crossover indeed. Let’s hope it continues. Jayden knows all.

I loved the part where she said “you stunted your channel growth by disabling ratings”. I guess Jayden would know with her 50 subscribers.

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
I have big hopes for this baby calf and I hope it grows into a real fine heffer for us kiwi to observe and study. Good job and keep up the good work to the few of you dedicated posters keeping us updated, I really appreciate it and hope yall return with more goodies!

Edit: God damn it. I forgot about the whole reason why I even wanted to post a comment in the 1st place after reading the whole thread.. I cannot get over how much this mong looks like Nulls secret r,etarded failed abortion twin Troon.
At least we have confirmation that our great leader would also be a butt ugly female/Troon for when the inevitable happens after the great fbi takedown of 2020 happens.

Last edited: