Dramacow Jayden Sky Desino / Rebecca Marie Kiley / jaydensky89 / theatrechic89 / drumgeek678 - sent from my iPhone

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
487BD9B9-C968-4054-B7A2-48BD46A53CA4.jpeg

heeee hee! I’m loving this Olive grace person (top comment is from Jayden. He’s deaf now, you know.

Dank Souls

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Jayden sperg has managed to kiss OneVlogAway's ass enough to become a moderator on their live streams. I mean, them dedicating one whole live stream to this troon for killing her dog is very telling. Anyways, here's just some random r.etarded comments I happened to catch on OVA's stream by none other than every medical professional's worst nightmare.
1578235888236.jpg1578235937161.jpg1578235965653.jpg1578235991018.jpg

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
So, in the first half of this pathetic video, welfare queen tries to impress everyone with his knowledge about eating disorders and food tracking. In the second half, she starts bemoaning the fact that she's tired of doing PT, and only goes to the emergency room for fluids (has it occurred to her to drink a glass of fucking water?)
I don't necessarily like hounding Jayden for everything she posts; she is clearly not well. But she is such a bully, such a know-it-all, such a victim, that I feel like I want to push back. If you're reading this Jayden, and I think you are since you repeatedly reference kiwi farms, just go live your pathetic life. Stop bullying people. Stop attacking people because you think you are an almighty expert. Go get your fluids, your hearing aids, your shower chairs, even talk yourself into a wheelchair! It's your life your flushing down the tube.

but if I see you attacking people online, even pathetic animal dumpers like Amy, I just might keep bringing it too kiwi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
51A6CD8B-3F1F-4D78-AE68-55D787A1F4E9.png
good grief, I have never known anyone such ongoing issues. It’s the only thing she posts about anymore-the latest medical drama. Feel better Jayden!! 😚

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From a few days ago. Four full minutes of her sperging on about her (Jayden's) various health issues, addictions, and upcoming surgeries before we get to Chantal. Jayden tells us "I don't like her", and then goes on to talk about all kinds of random boring shit that doesn't have anything to do with Chantal, to the point where she admits at 10:09 that the video is "all over the place" (i.e. literally no two consecutive sentences have been on the same topic) Then, back to her various ailments, mental issues, physical problems, etc. She's getting a hearing aid too, among all the other things going on with her health. She then goes into the ailments her family has had...

Christ, this is unwatchable. Talk about bo-ring. I post this here in case anyone was looking for thoughts about Chantal. There really aren't any "thoughts" present here at all.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net

From a few days ago. Four full minutes of her sperging on about her (Jayden's) various health issues, addictions, and upcoming surgeries before we get to Chantal. Jayden tells us "I don't like her", and then goes on to talk about all kinds of random boring shit that doesn't have anything to do with Chantal, to the point where she admits at 10:09 that the video is "all over the place" (i.e. literally no two consecutive sentences have been on the same topic) Then, back to her various ailments, mental issues, physical problems, etc. She's getting a hearing aid too, among all the other things going on with her health. She then goes into the ailments her family has had...

Christ, this is unwatchable. Talk about bo-ring. I post this here in case anyone was looking for thoughts about Chantal. There really aren't any "thoughts" present here at all.
She’s so gleeful about being admitted into ED clinic, and having surgeries. It’s the ONLY thing she has going in her life, medical quackery.
The money the state of New York pours into this girl is mind-blowing. I guess being an obnoxious squeaky wheel really does get results. How many times in her life do you think she’s threatened people, organizations, FAMILY MEMBERS, with law suits? I’m guessing, a lot of times.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
How many times in her life do you think she’s threatened people, organizations, FAMILY MEMBERS, with law suits?
literally any time said person or organization made her feel uncomfortable.
but that’s the person who doxed herself by doing that so good for her, I still hope she’ll try to do something about her thread here

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
So her dad beated her but mom is the one from whom she feel the need of protection?
i think we found a seed that transcended into her troonery- abuse from father figure and hated towards women. Note how she always rage on women and female-nurses. And how she tries to act like an angry man with angry manly voice, it looks hilarious.
oh well, at least if her mom google her name, she might find this thread and find updates on her daughters life.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
What is she talking about an arrest warrant? She deletes comments so quickly it’s impossible to keep track.
She was (allegedly) arrested because she made threats against staff in her previous ‘program’, which is why she had to move back to her ‘previous-previous’ program. She got called out on it when she was running her mouth on one of Amy’s shit-show videos.
she seemingly does this a lot. Loses her shit, lashes out at staff or fellow residents, and then claims dissociative disorder.
6E03642B-2FE4-48CE-8E3A-363366E41B62.jpeg

Neko GF

Spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest video on Amy Radmadam
>Generic intro
>"I'm recording this on Valentines Day"
>"We're all to blame over her children, CPS"
>Autistic rambling about the CPS being renamed
>"I grew up in abusive household"
>"I'm going to be sober and be a good boy"
>Rambling about long effects from abuse
>Mentions that he doesn't have official qualifications in childhood psychology
>"I'm trying to keep my cool and not say anything threatening to Amy"
>*A great example of why editing is great thing*
>Rambling about his past
>Rambling about abuse
>Rambling about the process of CPS procedures. Mentions parenting classes and anger management classes
>Says he wants alcohol
>Mentions that Amy can't take care of herself
>"I'm watching like a hawk"
>Brings up Daddy of Five
>Rambles about how Amy blames everyone but herself
>Powerleveling about personal responsibility, upload schedules, and being a true and honest good person
"We're sick of your bullshit"
>Mentioned that Amy is being watched
>Generic outro
Orginal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2LsW4mb9Y
Archive (360p):

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net
She was (allegedly) arrested because she made threats against staff in her previous ‘program’, which is why she had to move back to her ‘previous-previous’ program. She got called out on it when she was running her mouth on one of Amy’s shit-show videos.
she seemingly does this a lot. Loses her shit, lashes out at staff or fellow residents, and then claims dissociative disorder.
View attachment 1118147
Honestly it's because she went to android and didn't stay with me.