Dramacow Jayden Sky Desino / Rebecca Marie Kiley / jaydensky89 / theatrechic89 / drumgeek678 - sent from my iPhone

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Thank GOD I was directed to this thread! I've seen this person post a few times on YouTube and marveled at the crazyass comments. I couldn't figure out what it exactly was, male, female or a combo, so finding this today was like being blessed by the Mother of God herself. 'Continuing to read backwards.' :spudking::achievement:

Turd Blossom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest video on Amy Radmadam
>Generic intro
>"I'm recording this on Valentines Day"
>"We're all to blame over her children, CPS"
>Autistic rambling about the CPS being renamed
>"I grew up in abusive household"
>"I'm going to be sober and be a good boy"
>Rambling about long effects from abuse
>Mentions that he doesn't have official qualifications in childhood psychology
>"I'm trying to keep my cool and not say anything threatening to Amy"
>*A great example of why editing is great thing*
>Rambling about his past
>Rambling about abuse
>Rambling about the process of CPS procedures. Mentions parenting classes and anger management classes
>Says he wants alcohol
>Mentions that Amy can't take care of herself
>"I'm watching like a hawk"
>Brings up Daddy of Five
>Rambles about how Amy blames everyone but herself
>Powerleveling about personal responsibility, upload schedules, and being a true and honest good person
"We're sick of your bullshit"
>Mentioned that Amy is being watched
>Generic outro
Orginal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2LsW4mb9Y
Archive (360p):
View attachment 1145358

grunt.png
Jayden bravely informs us that Fat Amy is a piece of shit (and she "WILL NOT take that back!!!") and that her poor kids are getting the "grunt of the abuse"- somehow managing to come off even dumber than Amy, which is quite an achievement.

Btw, great job on the OP, @YourMommasBackstory! This thread is really entertaining. I see there's a brief section on her plethora of health and mental issues, but there looks to be lots of stuff scattered throughout this thread that might be fun to put all together if you get the inclination: things like her crippling "agoraphobia", "chronic low self-esteem", "orthostatic hypotension", "corn intolerance" and my personal favorite, "Country music-induced PTSD".
ptsd.png

Last edited:

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Btw, great job on the OP, @YourMommasBackstory! This thread is really entertaining. I see there's a brief section on her plethora of health and mental issues, but there looks to be lots of stuff scattered throughout this thread that might be fun to put all together if you get the inclination: things like her crippling "agoraphobia", "chronic low self-esteem", "orthostatic hypotension", "corn intolerance" and my personal favorite, "Country music-induced PTSD".
ptsd.png
Thanks for kind words, fam! At first I thought about writing down all her health problems and allergies, but looks like it’s an infinite list updated every second. Each time she doesn’t twitter rant about cows or medical workers, she rants about never-ending illness.
And my god, how did I missed country-music ptsd, that’s gold

The Littlest Shitlord

diagnoses sheep with autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Orthostatic hypotension? That just means that you feel dizzy when standing up or sitting down. It's a sign that you don't have enough sodium (hyponatremia). Take half a teaspoon of table salt dissolved in a glass of water (eww), repeat every few hours until it goes away. Incidentally, if your body actually needed the salt, you are likely to feel euphoria after drinking it. Granted, an investigation into why you have hyponatremia should probably be done, especially if you have other medical problems, but it's not some kind of big deal. (Unless there's an obvious dietary cause, such as literally never eating salted or processed foods, I'd suspect hypothyroidism caused by low zinc myself, since decades of industrial farming practices have reduced the amount of zinc in the food that we eat. In fact, since low zinc causes low testosterone, baldness, lethargy, and autism in developing fetuses, I think it actually has a huge amount to do with why America looks the the way it does today, but that's another subject.)

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1147366
Jayden bravely informs us that Fat Amy is a piece of shit (and she "WILL NOT take that back!!!") and that her poor kids are getting the "grunt of the abuse"- somehow managing to come off even dumber than Amy, which is quite an achievement.

View attachment 1147456
Lol 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that IS A GOOD ONE.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jayden updates us with tales of her “hell day” — 3 appointments in one day.

Jayden is moving again. I’ve lost count how many times this will be. At least 5.

Jayden tells us some good news — she’s not allowed to get another dog. She said her landlord told her there’s “something in the file” about her former dog that would disallow her from getting a dog and living at the new group home or SRO. She blames it on Diaz looking like a pitbull or being mistaken for one. But somehow I think it’s because she’s a shitty dog owner.

Jayden also mentioned that she purged her food. She gets Meals-on-Wheels and purged that. How fucking selfish do you have to be to binge/purge on Meals on Wheels food. Only a troon.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jayden updates us with tales of her “hell day” — 3 appointments in one day.

Jayden is moving again. I’ve lost count how many times this will be. At least 5.

Jayden tells us some good news — she’s not allowed to get another dog. She said her landlord told her there’s “something in the file” about her former dog that would disallow her from getting a dog and living at the new group home or SRO. She blames it on Diaz looking like a pitbull or being mistaken for one. But somehow I think it’s because she’s a shitty dog owner.

Jayden also mentioned that she purged her food. She gets Meals-on-Wheels and purged that. How fucking selfish do you have to be to binge/purge on Meals on Wheels food. Only a troon.
Didn't she kill her own dog by the sheer negligence of letting it run into the middle of the road? Thank god somebody is stopping her from owning another, she'll just kill that too. Straight from the adoption center to the grave, baby

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't she kill her own dog by the sheer negligence of letting it run into the middle of the road? Thank god somebody is stopping her from owning another, she'll just kill that too. Straight from the adoption center to the grave, baby

IIRC, she had the dog on a really long leash (the kind meant for parks and stuff, you know, SAFE areas) but she was in a parking lot/alley where there was traffic. The dog got hit, she said the dog seemed okay but after that it had seizures and she had the dog put down.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, she had the dog on a really long leash (the kind meant for parks and stuff, you know, SAFE areas) but she was in a parking lot/alley where there was traffic. The dog got hit, she said the dog seemed okay but after that it had seizures and she had the dog put down.
What a fucking idiot, I hope she sleeps well at night knowing that animal's death is on her hands.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
So in ‘Murica landlords have info about your past pet ownership problems? That’s awesome.
I think problem is not only in dog’s death, have you seen how dirty her place was when she had a dog? She’s a person who uses a fucking walker and have back problems, you think she was able to give enough exercise to a pitbull mix? I’m 100% sure dog chewed something or broke some furniture or something like that. Dogs destroy things when they have way too much energy.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So in ‘Murica landlords have info about your past pet ownership problems? That’s awesome.
I think problem is not only in dog’s death, have you seen how dirty her place was when she had a dog? She’s a person who uses a fucking walker and have back problems, you think she was able to give enough exercise to a pitbull mix? I’m 100% sure dog chewed something or broke some furniture or something like that. Dogs destroy things when they have way too much energy.

I don’t think so. She was purposefully vague. I’ll have to rewatch and listen to what she said verbatim.

she also doesn’t live in private housing. She lives in either group homes or Single Resident Occupancy places where she has a case manager/social worker taking care of rent/bills/etc. So maybe the fact she had a dog for 3 months and had to put it down is known by her case manager/social worker and so they don’t think it’s a good idea to let her get another one.

And instead of saying that, Jayden spun it so that the landlord is saying this rather than her social worker. Jayden was obviously traumatized by this incident and it’s not to say she didn’t care about the dog but she’s obviously not fit to care for a dog by herself. Her case managers likely meet with her doctors and therapist(s) so there is a whole team behind this stuff.

She mentioned she has a representative payee for her Social Security disability. This means that the government doesn’t trust her to spend her money in a responsible way. So they basically give her an allowance. Unlike Colt Seidman who probably blows her SSI in a week and then eBegs for the rest of the month. Jayden would be fucked and end up homeless if she got her whole check handed to her each month.

beautiful person

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned she has a representative payee for her Social Security disability. This means that the government doesn’t trust her to spend her money in a responsible way. So they basically give her an allowance. Unlike Colt Seidman who probably blows her SSI in a week and then eBegs for the rest of the month. Jayden would be fucked and end up homeless if she got her whole check handed to her each month.
She's the type that would probably be really easy to manipulate her SSI out of. Any criminal could look at her and see a mark.

Bunny at Law

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think so. She was purposefully vague. I’ll have to rewatch and listen to what she said verbatim.

she also doesn’t live in private housing. She lives in either group homes or Single Resident Occupancy places where she has a case manager/social worker taking care of rent/bills/etc. So maybe the fact she had a dog for 3 months and had to put it down is known by her case manager/social worker and so they don’t think it’s a good idea to let her get another one.

And instead of saying that, Jayden spun it so that the landlord is saying this rather than her social worker. Jayden was obviously traumatized by this incident and it’s not to say she didn’t care about the dog but she’s obviously not fit to care for a dog by herself. Her case managers likely meet with her doctors and therapist(s) so there is a whole team behind this stuff.

If you live in the type of housing she does, you have to make them your payee because that housing is government-subsidied so they don’t want you double dipping into benefits.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
Jayden is posting a LOT on TikTok. (Search her name, or user name jaydessky). And she is in rare form over there. Very militant, very full of herself, and still coming up with all sorts of ailments. Hospital stays, meds, AND SHE HAS A WHEELCHAIR NOW. It’s pretty entertaining.

My favorite post is when she describes a run in with a cleaning woman in her apt complex that was so traumatizing it caused her to dissociate. Oh jayden, you cunt, never change.

Last edited by a moderator:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jayden is posting a LOT on TikTok. (Search her name, or user name jaydessky). And she is in rare form over there. Very militant, very full of herself, and still coming up with all sorts of ailments. Hospital stays, meds, AND SHE HAS A WHEELCHAIR NOW. It’s pretty entertaining.

My favorite post is when she describes a run in with a cleaning woman in her apt complex that was so traumatizing it caused her to dissociate. Oh jayden, you cunt, never change.

please record and post them if you can. She likely will see that her account has been found.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jayden giving us some sound advice on TikTok. She’s been obsessing over “protecting children” online lately by harassing people who post videos or pictures of their children on the platform. It’s kind of weird.

A14D431B-0969-4DAB-9E94-2F5385BF5E3F.png

Jayden claims to have a Traumatic Brain Injury and the commenter goes in for the sick burn.

F62255F2-B358-49C0-8B29-20D757B5153D.png

Some nostalgic musings from Facebook.

Watch as Jayden tells off that Karen. (Not every older female is your Mom, Rebecca.)

Last edited:

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, I think your obsessed. Please, give us one or two examples of lies you have found. Please, give us one or two examples of you taunting 'us'. I noticed you made your TikTok page private. You did the same thing there that you did on twitter, and on YouTube. Came off like a bloviating know it all, and you got called on it. You just can't handle any pushback. It's pathetic. Do yourself a favor Jayden sky; stop trying to bully your way out of differences of opinions. You're running out of social media platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
our dear boring tranny is begging for money on TikTok for a wheelchair she doesn’t even need.

First of all, she already has a wheelchair that was donated to her. But apparently it’s too rusty and dusty for her ass to sit in while she’s carted around by medical taxis to appointments she doesn’t need paid for by New York State Medicaid. Let her try getting away with all these unnecessary doctors visits and hospitalizations with socialized medicine!

The 2nd and 3rd videos are supposed to be one long video but I had to split it up due to size limitations.

Jayden is also a pill head/heroin addict. From the looks of her eyes and her demeanor, it seems she’s trying to get money to get a fix if I had to guess. At least Luna Slater sells pics of her pancake pepperoni tits for her fix.