Dramacow Jayden Sky Desino / Rebecca Marie Kiley / jaydensky89 / theatrechic89 / drumgeek678 - sent from my iPhone

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJaEG2Hj/

look at how mad she is. Not nice to call people assholes jayden

so, this prick has decided she is the police of TikTok. Watch this hysterical video of her pretending to be some bad ass. It’s hysterica.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJa3nBjA/

Once I figure out how to properly post tiktok video, I’m going to start posting more. This cunt is on some sort of power trip that is truly glorious.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJaEG2Hj/

look at how mad she is. Not nice to call people assholes jayden

Turd Blossom

INTUITIVE CLAPPING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well guess who's still alive and complaining? That's right: our favorite "bi-gender", dog-killing, self-doxing, every-disorder-known-to-mankind-having grifter who reported Null to the Federal-B-I !
Figured I'd go ahead and necro this thread with a rundown of this exciting video for anyone mildly curious about what she's been up to (my apologies to anyone optimistic that perhaps Jayden had finally succumbed to her life-threatening corn intolerance, anorexia or country music-induced PTSD).
Screenshot_20211001-233024_YouTube.jpg

Struggle Bus Vlog
Per usual, our obese anorexic is in bed and really, really struggling - she's in EXCRUTIATING pain from from last month's shoulder surgery. Her schedule is jam-packed:
she has physical therapy 2x/week on top of her allergy shots, her testosterone injections, AND she's on the hunt for a new therapist. She's VERY tired, sore and EXHAUSTED. She doesn't even have the energy to film her usual outro.

I'm very confident her next vlog will be upbeat and action-packed, once she gets over this one little hurdle.

***SENT FROM MY JITTERBUG PHONE***

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well guess who's still alive and complaining? That's right: our favorite "bi-gender", dog-killing, self-doxing, every-disorder-known-to-mankind-having grifter who reported Null to the Federal-B-I !
Figured I'd go ahead and necro this thread with a rundown of this exciting video for anyone mildly curious about what she's been up to (my apologies to anyone optimistic that perhaps Jayden had finally succumbed to her life-threatening corn intolerance, anorexia or country music-induced PTSD).
View attachment 2589053

Struggle Bus Vlog
Per usual, our obese anorexic is in bed and really, really struggling - she's in EXCRUTIATING pain from from last month's shoulder surgery. Her schedule is jam-packed:
she has physical therapy 2x/week on top of her allergy shots, her testosterone injections, AND she's on the hunt for a new therapist. She's VERY tired, sore and EXHAUSTED. She doesn't even have the energy to film her usual outro.

I'm very confident her next vlog will be upbeat and action-packed, once she gets over this one little hurdle.

***SENT FROM MY JITTERBUG PHONE***
Damn, I had literally forgotten about this subhuman genderpuke. Wonder how she's paying for all this, probably gubment gibs.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Thomas Paine @Turd Blossom

Jayden is being facetious about not being online for a long time — She’s all over TikTok and hasn’t stopped posting there for a long time. I don’t really want to blow up the username since she literally most recently posted as of 1 hour ago but I do love my fellow kiwis so it’s PaganEmo.
Edit; upon double checking it’s actually @makesumnoise on Tiktok with the tag of PaganEmo. If you search her name on Tiktok there’s also a lot of crap that comes up from her time on “WitchTok” and “AltTok”. She posts nearly all day every day.

She’s also been on the BLM/black trans women are the holiest creatures thing forever and gets in constant blocking spats with her fellow 12 and 13 year olds on Tiktok.

4A1DD5FF-38B8-43D8-A6B3-95A05FD5B3ED.png

Also white people have never been discriminated against ever in the history of ever.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR3K5RQ7/

Last edited: