JC-the-Hyena (Sonic.Exe Author) -

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5412871

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I deeply regret to inform you all that I received some bad news.

The Admins of the Creepypasta wiki have finalkly decided to delete Sonic.exe offa the wiki, on the grounds that it was "badly written" and "had too many cliches" and "was a bad example of what should be a creepypasta".

BULL.

FRIGGIN.

HORSE SHIT.

As you can see I am FURIOUS with the fact that my masterpiece, which has won the hearts of millions and has made a massive impact on the internet, is being brought down by a bunch of jealous, arrogant, exceptional FURRY-HATERS.

BUT.

That does not mean I am just going to sit down and take this lightly.

NOOOOOOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

They have been messing with the bull, and now they've called out the horns!

Listen everyone, I need your help with this. We are at WAR here. I want every Sonic.exe fan who is reading this to get the word out! I want you to tell every other Sonic.exe fan out there, every fanatic, every artist, every follower of my creation about this. Tell your friends who are also Sonic.exe fans if they have to! Tell them we have to keep the spirit of Sonic.exe alive!

Make more fanart, make more videos, block the haters, praise Sonic.exe like you never have before, build websites dedicated to his greatness, whatever you gotta do to keep him alive and strong, JUST DO IT.

The deletion of Sonic.exe from the wiki is but a minor cut on our flower of greatness, my friends! And that cut has done nothing but further the spreading, and we are the pollen of this flower! We need to prepare for our victory over the Haters! The Haters need to BLEED for their crimes!!

Rejoice, my fellow Sonic.exe Fans! Our glorious little Hellspawn shall have the laugh yet!

THIS will be his ultimate victory!

The absolute subjugation...

OF THE INTERNET ITSELF!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this seems like the legit author bitching about his terrible Sonic fanfiction. If this doesn't have all the signs of Lolcow material, I don't know what does.

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
lonesome said:
Didn't Retsupurae do a dramatic reading of that one?

The story, not the blog post. Though the journal would also make for good fodder, I guess. I love how there's people roleplaying in the comments.

He mad. He so mad you guys.
Yeah, it was the first Crappy Pasta special they did. I'm wondering if maybe the reason it's getting taken down is because of their riffing. After all, the riff they did on Ihsoy did get that one taken down.

Also, honest to god, I thought for a minute the OP was the author, trying to get us to troll the Creepypasta Wiki.

lonesome

bad kinds of heebie-jeebies
kiwifarms.net
Springblossom said:
Yeah, it was the first Crappy Pasta special they did. I'm wondering if maybe the reason it's getting taken down is because of their riffing. After all, the riff they did on Ihsoy did get that one taken down.

Also, honest to god, I thought for a minute the OP was the author, trying to get us to troll the Creepypasta Wiki.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. It seems stories get taken down if they gather a lot of negative attention. Which... is one way to do quality control, I guess.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
lonesome said:
Springblossom said:

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It seems stories get taken down if they gather a lot of negative attention. Which... is one way to do quality control, I guess.
The thing is if it's the Creepypasta wiki I am thinking of most of the stories are pretty bad. Especially the media based ones which repeat the same old tropes.

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
fuck it, im still calling trollfic, and the tard rage response seems way too intentionally tarded
I don't know about the pasta itself, but looking at that response a second time, it does seem a little too over the top. It starts out believable, but then after the 'mess with the bull get the horns' line, it just goes way too far.

Of course, it's possible that the guy is just majorly chimping out over this. I'd believe either, but I'm currently leaning towards the response being a troll.

lonesome

bad kinds of heebie-jeebies
kiwifarms.net
Springblossom said:
Judge Holden said:
fuck it, im still calling trollfic, and the tard rage response seems way too intentionally tarded
I don't know about the pasta itself, but looking at that response a second time, it does seem a little too over the top. It starts out believable, but then after the 'mess with the bull get the horns' line, it just goes way too far.

Of course, it's possible that the guy is just majorly chimping out over this. I'd believe either, but I'm currently leaning towards the response being a troll.
Unwarranted self-importance is one hell of a drug. Though it is a bit over the top. If he's trolling, consider me fooled, I guess. :stupid:

DrChristianTroy said:
The thing is if it's the Creepypasta wiki I am thinking of most of the stories are pretty bad. Especially the media based ones which repeat the same old tropes.
No kidding.

Right Back Man

kiwifarms.net
All I hear is...

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!11! MY SPOOKY SONIC FANFICTION WAS DISLIKED!!!! COME ON, MY SPERGY FURRY ARMY, LET'S MAKE PICTURES OF SONIC SO PEOPLE WILL LIKE MY CREEPYPASTA!!!! FANFICTION.GOV! FURAFFINITY! MOM! LET'S ALL TELL THOSE BULLIES I'M BETTER THAN THEM!!! I AM GOD!!!!!!~!!11121!!!!!!!!!!! HEAR ME BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
trombonista said:
I don't like video game creepypastas because they're all about games that don't actually let you play.
The only one that was ever good was the NES Godzilla Creepypasta, and that was because it's mostly not so much scary as surreal. I mean, it eventually turns into 'OSHUNS OF BLOOOOD', 'GRAFIX THE NES COULDN'T HAVE HANDLED', and "DEMONS FROM HELL IN MY NES', but it has good buildup, and the guy who wrote it is a legitimately good pixel artist. Also, I admit, Red is really fucking creepy.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Springblossom said:
trombonista said:
I don't like video game creepypastas because they're all about games that don't actually let you play.
The only one that was ever good was the NES Godzilla Creepypasta, and that was because it's mostly not so much scary as surreal. I mean, it eventually turns into 'OSHUNS OF BLOOOOD', 'GRAFIX THE NES COULDN'T HAVE HANDLED', and "DEMONS FROM HELL IN MY NES', but it has good buildup, and the guy who wrote it is a legitimately good pixel artist. Also, I admit, Red is really fucking creepy.
I made the mistake of reading it at night and I'm a huge coward. I was pretty freaked out by Red.

Reactions: Mechalcanos

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woody Chan said:
Didnt this shitty fanfiction have at least two shitty fangame adaptations, or am I thinking of something else?

Also, barely lolcow material.
The guy certainly has the USI down if he's being TRUE and HONEST. If he isn't, then he's just a shitty troll. But, he is a furry and pretty much every furry I've met has serious mental problems.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino