JC-the-Hyena (Sonic.Exe Author) -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

kookerpie

kiwifarms.net
Troll or not, that creepypasta was terribly boring and not the least bit scary.

Actually, I have yet to be genuinely creeped out by any creepypasta. They're not scary to me at all...
Certainly not this one. Video game creepypastas are so far out there that it completely destroys the willing suspension of disbelief.

"Areyouscaredyetareyouscaredyetareyouscaredyet" is pretty much all I hear out of creepypastas.

Unless there's just something wrong with me.
My favorite is Dogscape. I made my friend read it and she was very upset with me.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He just released a remake of sonic.exe (which he wrote in WordPad for some reason)
https://sirjchyena231.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-exe-THE-REMAKE-712607283
Instead of being amusingly bad it's just tldr now. At least Tom kills himself in the end.
I read the remake and it's literally pretentious garbage. As I've posted in another thread, read this!

Shitty Creepypasta said:
Why does mankind exist?

A question that has been a most frustrating topic among members of the human race since its beginning long long ago, and every man, woman and child has had their own unique answer. To the religious, they thought God had created mankind in His image. To the scientific and atheists, humanity is naturally superior in the ongoing race of evolution and survival. To the average everyday individual, the human exists for no other reason except just because.

Humans are truly an interesting creature. Thousands of years ago, we figured out how to make wonders of art, and how to hurt another with a weapon. Thousands of years later from now, we'll have mastered interstellar travel, and will have extended our existence across the stars, maybe even beyond. And yet, we have a lot of flaws in spite of our apparent brilliance.

For many centuries, we've prayed to a nonexistent deity, we've hated and raged against each other for reasons big and small, we've expressed absolute happiness and sorrow. We cowered in irrational fear and every action we've ever made spawned from some kind of innate desire within all of us.
Yet, in spite all of this, we still exist.

We're still human.

But then comes another question, one that's also a frustrating topic among humans: Are we alone?

Is there life outside this world of ours? If so, what are they like? How do they live? More importantly...What do they think of us?
Maybe they have their own unique reason on why we exist. Maybe they want to educate and guide us to a bright future, maybe they want to destroy us, see us as a threat. Or maybe they don't care much for us, see us like insects, and thus don't pay us any mind. Or maybe someone wants us.

Maybe there's someone, or something out there right now looking at us, desiring us, like a child would at a toy store.

Maybe they think the reason we exist was so they could own us.

This is a story of such forces existing outside our world. A nameless darkness, a faceless evil, that hungers for humanity. As you read the first chapter of this saga, you'll be taken into a world of paranoia, mystery, and madness as you follow the adventures of a single young man, who inadvertently thrusts himself into something unexplainable, and discovers parts of something that utterly defies all reasoning within him, and forces him into a desperate struggle for survival.

This is the first chapter.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Literally all this guy had to do was repost his shitty Sonic creepypasta to Ao3 instead and call it a day.

Inb4 he makes his own wiki.

• Informative
Reactions: Cedric_Eff

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Dillin made a video on JC and how much of an fag he is. JCはダークハイエナ藩主 literally means JC is an Dark Hyena Lord. Fucking kike can’t even use Google Translate right.

• Informative
Reactions: Wannock

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dillin made a video on JC and how much of an fag he is. JCはダークハイエナ藩主 literally means JC is an Dark Hyena Lord. Fucking kike can’t even use Google Translate right.
At first I didn't notice it, but now I just realized that he's a Lion King fag too. :c

Reactions: Hal and Cedric_Eff
Tags
None