Culture JDS Megathread - Jussay Smollett files fake hate crime report and gets away with it >:(

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The episode is up.
I feel like punching Sally Kohn right in the head, she's so fucking pretentious.

View attachment 679682
Just this picture of Kohn shows the problem with liberals in general but especially white liberals. Shapiro was trying to get his point across, but look at the indignance on Kohn's face. We should have also had a counter because she mentioned that everyone should be "outraged" over BS several times. Also, those Beiber dyke bangs should be burned.
Video was taken down:

Big round of applause to @The 8 of Spades for archiving it:

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
This shit actually makes me feel kinda optimistic in a weird way.

We’re officially at a point where legitimate hate crimes are so rare that these victimization fetishists have to go out of their way to orchestrate bullshit like this to feed their own narratives. I mean yeah it still ain’t perfect, but it’s nice to know that things have come a long way.

Pargon

Internet Segregationist
kiwifarms.net

We’re officially at a point where legitimate hate crimes are so rare that these victimization fetishists have to go out of their way to orchestrate bullshit like this to feed their own narratives. I mean yeah it still ain’t perfect, but it’s nice to know that things have come a long way.
I dunno. All it means to me is that there's people out there who hanker for things to go back to the bad old ways, except not really because if we really went back to that then no one would care about them crying about oppression and no one would be donating to their ebegging accounts. Wanting to turn back the clock to the time in America where black people being beaten for the color of their skin with no repercussions seems to be the definition of regressive.

Affluent Reptilian

kiwifarms.net
Smollett doesn't want the clock turned back. His actions were purely about orchestrating something that would gain him status - because victimhood, in Clownworld, gains one status. Armed with such cachet, the producers of Empire could hardly have thought of cutting back his scenes. Of course sympathy has always existed for victims, but it seems in the modern world to go beyond that.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Racial victimhood is a commodity these days because it's so rare.

If he went "back to the day" and got beaten for being black, there would be no appearance on GMA, no White Knights championing him on Twitter, no politicians using him as a tool to push thier agendas, nothing would happen. If this was 1959 and he said "two white guys beat me for being black" ten thousand other black guys would just say "Yeah, so? Join the club" and ten thousand white guys, some of them Governors and Senators would say "Serves you right, Boy" and that would be IT. He wouldn't be special then.... but now..... now they want that past almost cartoon-villain level of racism, applied to modern sensibilities.

They want to be victimized NOW, where such is desirable, almost fashionable, to the degree that the truth of it takes a backseat.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
I dunno. All it means to me is that there's people out there who hanker for things to go back to the bad old ways, except not really because if we really went back to that then no one would care about them crying about oppression and no one would be donating to their ebegging accounts. Wanting to turn back the clock to the time in America where black people being beaten for the color of their skin with no repercussions seems to be the definition of regressive.
Very true. I had a moment of surprise a few years ago discovering the same thing with gay people. My daughter is a lesbo, and I was at this supper post-sport-tournament thing for LGB people. I was sitting with some lesbians and fags for supper. They were all in their late forties and early fifties. They spent the whole time bemoaning how they have lost their specialness and clearly defined places to gay out since it is so accepted. Completely baffled me. Anecdote is not information, but I got the feeling this was a pretty common view from gay people of that age.

The numbers don't seem to really support that view. The numbers aren't perfect, but I don't think it's all lies. The thing is, I don't think most hate crimes are "White Republican vs Gay Black Outspoken Democrat". It's more like a robber yelling "Fuck you paki" as he punches the clerk before stealing the cash in the register. Or the whole "trans panic" thing, which seems to be predominantly black on black.

So "hate crimes" are real and happen, but most of them don't require extensive investigation. The ones with politics around them are much more suspect. This one was like a bad script of a shitty Law and order SVU episode, anyone who read into it at all and still believed it should be laughed at forever.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Very true. I had a moment of surprise a few years ago discovering the same thing with gay people. My daughter is a lesbo, and I was at this supper post-sport-tournament thing for LGB people. I was sitting with some lesbians and fags for supper. They were all in their late forties and early fifties. They spent the whole time bemoaning how they have lost their specialness and clearly defined places to gay out since it is so accepted. Completely baffled me. Anecdote is not information, but I got the feeling this was a pretty common view from gay people of that age.
Complaining about losing their specialness is stupid, but I'm sympathetic to the loss they feel because their communities are disappearing. I was sort of a hanger-on to the gay community in the '90s because my sister is bisexual, and the community was tight knit and ridiculously fun to be a part of.

Also, the LGB isn't just losing their community because of greater acceptance by normies. They're also getting pushed out of their own events and organizations by trans people and special snowflake straights. That has to suck.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino