Culture JDS Megathread - Jussay Smollett files fake hate crime report and gets away with it >:(

Complaining about losing their specialness is stupid, but I'm sympathetic to the loss they feel because their communities are disappearing. I was sort of a hanger-on to the gay community in the '90s because my sister is bisexual, and the community was tight knit and ridiculously fun to be a part of.

Also, the LGB isn't just losing their community because of greater acceptance by normies. They're also getting pushed out of their own events and organizations by trans people and special snowflake straights. That has to suck.
Yeah, well, communities that are allowed to police who is and who isn't allowed in them tend to be more tight knit and fun than the ones forced to take anyone. Maybe the problem is that you have to be "discriminated against" to be allowed to even have a community.

Also, some of the LGB community is just weird sex stuff, and was only tied together with the gay rights people out of necessity. People who just want to take drugs in a club and have lots of sex (not that there's anything wrong with that!) aren't the same as the people organizing fundraisers and parades. It's natural that after the outside pressure on them fades away they'd drift apart.

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
Very true. I had a moment of surprise a few years ago discovering the same thing with gay people. My daughter is a lesbo, and I was at this supper post-sport-tournament thing for LGB people. I was sitting with some lesbians and fags for supper. They were all in their late forties and early fifties. They spent the whole time bemoaning how they have lost their specialness and clearly defined places to gay out since it is so accepted. Completely baffled me. Anecdote is not information, but I got the feeling this was a pretty common view from gay people of that age.
You have no idea how much back in the late 90's and early 00's when I was in school I wished for people to just treat my gay ass just another person, and I'm glad we're at this point. Literally the only difference between me and any other dude was who I want to put my dick into.

There is no reason to feel entitled for being a gay, black, muslim what have you.

Humba Wumba

kiwifarms.net
Complaining about losing their specialness is stupid, but I'm sympathetic to the loss they feel because their communities are disappearing. I was sort of a hanger-on to the gay community in the '90s because my sister is bisexual, and the community was tight knit and ridiculously fun to be a part of.

Also, the LGB isn't just losing their community because of greater acceptance by normies. They're also getting pushed out of their own events and organizations by trans people and special snowflake straights. That has to suck.
Bro, if I'm going to chop off my dick and wear a skirt and suck dicks and then some guy is going to tell me I'm NOT gay?

you kidding me? LGBT is fine lmfao

• DRINK!
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

JosephTX

Texas Penal Code Section 9.42(b) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The numbers don't seem to really support that view. The numbers aren't perfect, but I don't think it's all lies. The thing is, I don't think most hate crimes are "White Republican vs Gay Black Outspoken Democrat". It's more like a robber yelling "Fuck you paki" as he punches the clerk before stealing the cash in the register. Or the whole "trans panic" thing, which seems to be predominantly black on black.

So "hate crimes" are real and happen, but most of them don't require extensive investigation. The ones with politics around them are much more suspect. This one was like a bad script of a shitty Law and order SVU episode, anyone who read into it at all and still believed it should be laughed at forever.
I wonder how long before SVU does make an episode on this

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net

Agreed. tRoons.... well, faux troons, since most of them are emotionally stunted larpers who would be happier as incels, are the biggest toxin on the social wing of the left nowadays. I worry for legitimate troons when the pendulum swings back, and the retaliation kicks in, because that is a certainty. There is going to be a cultural retaliation to this nonsense.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
The numbers don't seem to really support that view. The numbers aren't perfect, but I don't think it's all lies. The thing is, I don't think most hate crimes are "White Republican vs Gay Black Outspoken Democrat". It's more like a robber yelling "Fuck you paki" as he punches the clerk before stealing the cash in the register. Or the whole "trans panic" thing, which seems to be predominantly black on black.

So "hate crimes" are real and happen, but most of them don't require extensive investigation. The ones with politics around them are much more suspect. This one was like a bad script of a shitty Law and order SVU episode, anyone who read into it at all and still believed it should be laughed at forever.
Don't forget the minorities that attack white people. Those are technically hate crimes under the law and it's "fun" to watch lefties hem and haw when you bring that up. They start sounding dowright like conservatives about how we can't really be sure what the person's motivations are.

As the saying goes: "Liberals design government assuming they are in charge. Conservatives design government assuming their enemies are in charge."

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when nogs ran around sucker punching old ladies in a rash of hate crimes that garnered national attention? I don't, but I do remember a bunch of jews on TV talking about a "knockout game".
Something like that happened to me. I don't know if it was actually racially motivated, but I got hit by some big black guy who had like 80+ pounds on me. Just sucker punched me and him and his friends strolled off. I couldn't eat solid food for a week.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Collateral damage from a fake hate crime. Think of how much damage that Smollett POS has done. All the CPD manhours that could have been used on real thefts, robberies, assaults, rapes etc. that now remain unsolved. All the endless court hours this shit will cost, forcing stressed courts to automatically rush less important cases through to just get through their caseload. Thousands of hours of media coverage which could have been used to do actual journalism (who am I kindding on that one). And now, even a few lowly nurses fucked up the ass by the guy. What an absolute piece of garbage. All because he's a bigotted, racist, drama queen who wanted to be paid more, when he was already being paid more than (I'm sure) three hundred million other Americans. I hope to fuck he does the maximum jail time, but I doubt it.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Are they literally firing EVERYONE that COULD have leaked that shit? What the actual fuck.

Firing the guilty party might very well be the appropriate punishment for such a violation, regardless of the patient, but the article says dozens may have been fired. Hopefully that gets clarified quick fucking smart.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino