Culture JDS Megathread - Jussay Smollett files fake hate crime report and gets away with it >:(

Belligerent Monk

Lives for Macabre Humor
kiwifarms.net

Apparently this stupid fucker is strutting into court. Doing his best to channel the same wardrobe R Kelly was wearing recently.

Can we hurry up and get to the sentencing already? Bonus points if the punishment is ironic.
"So you like faking a lynching, eh? Well what a coincidence we happen to have some real rope over here."

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net

Apparently this stupid fucker is strutting into court. Doing his best to channel the same wardrobe R Kelly was wearing recently.

Can we hurry up and get to the sentencing already? Bonus points if the punishment is ironic.
"So you like faking a lynching, eh? Well what a coincidence we happen to have some real rope over here."
Considering that Jussie is such a drama and attention whore that he faked a hate crime, he's going to tard cum this for all it's worth. Now i'm glad this is going to be filmed, because I look forward to all the histrionics and ach-ting he's going to pull for the cameras.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He needs to pay reparations to all the white Trump supporters he hurt with his lie.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought that was actually exactly why he hired the Africans to pretend to beat him up: no one bit on the fake anthrax letter he tried first.
yes exactly! what do you think he would have done next??? I'm dying to know what he would have done after being ignored twice. He mighta even necked himself in some really public fashion.

Belligerent Monk

Lives for Macabre Humor
kiwifarms.net
Considering that Jussie is such a drama and attention whore that he faked a hate crime, he's going to tard cum this for all it's worth. Now i'm glad this is going to be filmed, because I look forward to all the histrionics and ach-ting he's going to pull for the cameras.
You're right. There's no possibility of him being smart enough to stfu and get out of his own way. This is clearly evidenced that he decided to peacock to a session he wasn't even required to be at.

Which speaks volumes of his lawyer who had one job today: tell his jig client to shut the fuck up. Any ambulance chaser knows that. He's either exceptional or very confident.

I cant wait wait to see the gifs. I'd pay a fortune for someone to paint just one of the walls green. For science.

He needs to pay reparations to all the white Trump supporters he hurt with his lie.
I'm sure he'll find a nice cracker in jail. It'll come out of Juss' walet or out of his ass.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which speaks volumes of his lawyer who had one job today: tell his jig client to shut the fuck up. Any ambulance chaser knows that. He's either exceptional or very confident.
This is Smollett, not his lawyer. No lawyer would ever advise that kind of swaggering public posturing if they genuinely had their client's best interest in mind. It's always better to sit down and shut the fuck up.

The TMZ article claims he attended for optics, which fits with his interminable narcissism and insecurity. Every bad PR move Smollett has made in this case has been to assert his masculinity to other blacks. He loved the clout of victimhood at first, but hated coming off as a bitch and his ego finally got the better of him the instant he called himself the "gay Tupac" and claimed he fought back. Even his mugshot seethes with arrogance.

If anything I'd bet his lawyer is restraining the worst of his behaviour. At the very least I imagine he'd be raging on Twitter in a desperate effort to assert himself unless his counsel and PR firm were stopping him.

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he'll find a nice cracker in jail. It'll come out of Juss' walet or out of his ass.
That’s what they call a prison wallet on the inside.

——————————————————————

Something I’ve been wondering, has it been said what will happen to his character in the show? I saw an ad the other day where one of the characters was in the hospital, but I don’t think it was him.

Last edited:

boofit

you gotta keep on playin' like a paranoid rabbit
kiwifarms.net
That’s what they call a prison wallet on the inside.

——————————————————————

Something I’ve been wondering, has it been said what will happen to his character in the show? I saw an ad the other day where one of the characters was in the hospital, but I don’t think it was him.

He'll be off to London where his bf lives never to be heard of again 's my guess.
I think recording for season 5 was like 90% done when Justin's shit hit the fan so I'm not imagining elaborate story line changes since season 6 is looking more and more like a pipe dream at this point anyway.

Yes I leech trash tv

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
I think this Smollett case is going to end up causing a huge rash of widespread discussion/argument in society over the "listen and believe" mentality and the problem of not giving due process to those accused of sexual assault and hate crimes. Especially now that the proceedings are going to be televised.
nah it'll just get memory-holed by most media outlets because of how much it contradicts the narrative.
Woke journos need to start being affected by the monster they created before the discussion about "listen and believe" is honestly addressed by them. The lawsuit with the Covington kids is more likely to result in that than some utterly irrelevant actor being a sped.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
nah it'll just get memory-holed by most media outlets because of how much it contradicts the narrative.
Woke journos need to start being affected by the monster they created before the discussion about "listen and believe" is honestly addressed by them. The lawsuit with the Covington kids is more likely to result in that than some utterly irrelevant actor being a sped.
Yeah, it won't be Smollett alone. The covington case happening at the same time will affect it too though. But really, with the courtroom being televised? Countless reshares all over youtube? Of course silicon valley will be taking them down as fast as they come up but sooner or later the number of clips of "victims" forced to admit they lied is going to make it so they can't just wish away the question of just why we're supposed to keep always believing.

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: I admit, but these are two big counters to "victims don't lie" and they're all over mainstream news and discussion, not just on internet boards.

Pargon

Intergalactic sperg-a-to-reeeeee
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it won't be Smollett alone. The covington case happening at the same time will affect it too though. But really, with the courtroom being televised? Countless reshares all over youtube? Of course silicon valley will be taking them down as fast as they come up but sooner or later the number of clips of "victims" forced to admit they lied is going to make it so they can't just wish away the question of just why we're supposed to keep always believing.

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: I admit, but these are two big counters to "victims don't lie" and they're all over mainstream news and discussion, not just on internet boards.
If it wasn't going to happen in reference to a potential Supreme Court Justice, it was never going to happen.

And it didn't.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino