Culture JDS Megathread - Jussay Smollett files fake hate crime report and gets away with it >:(

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
It's worse than that.

Say someone did try to fire Foxx. She could instantly create a media shitstorm by claiming it's because she goes by "restorative justice" principles. Ergo firing her is a continuance of white supremacy, racism, etc.

• Feels
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Thundercunt does something publicly exceptional displaying obvious political bias, receives social repercussion"

Not enough in my opinion, but being that she won't see any other consequences for it I'm good with a bunch of idiots calling her a dumb nigger.

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The two brothers who staged the attack are suing Jussie’s lawyers for defamation, specifically involving a podcast the lawyers were on and the statements they made:
  • That Jussie and one of the brothers were in a gay relationship
  • That they both committed perjury
  • That they wore white face to hide their identities
  • That Jussie’s lawyers implicate the brothers as the real criminals

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The two brothers who staged the attack are suing Jussie’s lawyers for defamation, specifically involving a podcast the lawyers were on and the statements they made:
  • That Jussie and one of the brothers were gay
Fucking hell. Imagine that there are people in the world who pull shit that fucks up this many lives and still their reaction isn't to crawl off into a hole somewhere to live out the rest of their existence.

That's ego beyond measure.

not william stenchever

Mr. Popo does not fuck
kiwifarms.net
Quick someone tell them to start a go fund me that feeds into an IOLTA trust much like with the Weeb Wars situation. I think more normies would chip in than even that shit show, and seeing this smug prick get demolished would bring me much positive feelings.

• Agree
Reactions: Pargon
Fucking hell. Imagine that there are people in the world who pull shit that fucks up this many lives and still their reaction isn't to crawl off into a hole somewhere to live out the rest of their existence.

That's ego beyond measure.
Just imagine how lucky we are to witness someone with both the incredible fucking ego and the insane stupidity to just keep fucking doubling down over and over after getting away with a federal crime.

Pargon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just imagine how lucky we are to witness someone with both the incredible fucking ego and the insane stupidity to just keep fucking doubling down over and over after getting away with a federal crime.
It's like staring at an eclipse, caused by the sun disappearing into Satan's hairy galactic asshole.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"The piece...alleged that Jussie 'didn’t even want to contact the police'. "

You mean Juicy wanted all the details of his attack to be dictated by The Gay Tupac through his social media, instead of an investigation by authorities? YOU DON'T SAY!
Tupac is a superstar over 20 years after being murdered. Justin (Jussie is a moronic name) isn't even a has-been but a never-was. Nobody even heard of him before this bullshit.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
What a pathetic faggot. Experiencing post-trauma and night-terrors. Pure lies. Fucking drama queen. I can admit my failings in this, but I will actively ignore any and all hate crimes in the future. If there is no criminal punishment for something this egregious, then there is no consequence for any false hate crime claim, and they can all fuck off and die, true or not. I don't think that Kim Foxx chick understands the long term damage this will do to society as a whole, and the black community in particular. In a way, similar to false rape accusations, but rape is common enough, and I actually like women, but don't like gay, dramaqueen niggers, so rape accusations still get a bit of automatic acceptance from me.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
The brothers claim Smollett’s lies ““significant emotional distress” and “considerable damage to Plaintiffs’ careers, as they have lost talent agent contracts and career opportunities,” adding they’ve had trouble finding work since the incident.

Smollett, on the other hand, remains employed on “Empire.”
It would be so delicious if the Brothers Osundairo ended up whooping his ass over this.

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
I think Smollet and Foxx and who ever else involved (advisers, lawyers, etc.) are very stupid
cause , did they think, the police department, investigators, journalist, news, Brothers and others involved in this case would just forget about this
hell no........
I can't believe these idiots didn't think there would be backlash
seriously, these people are some prime example of stupidity

I hope Smollet pays millions and Foxx loses her damn job

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
I can actually understand this one.
In Nigeria, it's illegal to be gay, and in the Yoruba area where these two come from, the sentence is 14 years in prison. Since these two goobers are Yoruba, they're gonna face a FUCKTON of social backlash and discrimination if one of them is proven to be in a gay relationship with Smollett because of the religious beliefs of the area, or hell, even if it isn't true, their lives are gonna get fucked upside-down if they don't win the case.

God help them even further if they live farther up north, or in a Muslim city. Sharia law's gonna get these fuckers stoned to death for sure.

And if any incriminating photos of them come out of this, their lives are fucking done, at least in Nigeria.

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can actually understand this one.
In Nigeria, it's illegal to be gay, and in the Yoruba area where these two come from, the sentence is 14 years in prison. Since these two goobers are Yoruba, they're gonna face a FUCKTON of social backlash and discrimination if one of them is proven to be in a gay relationship with Smollett because of the religious beliefs of the area, or hell, even if it isn't true, their lives are gonna get fucked upside-down if they don't win the case.

God help them even further if they live farther up north, or in a Muslim city. Sharia law's gonna get these fuckers stoned to death for sure.

And if any incriminating photos of them come out of this, their lives are fucking done, at least in Nigeria.
Supposedly they both have family there, and they fear their family will face repercussions from the lawyers insinuations.

• Feels
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino