Culture JDS Megathread - Jussay Smollett files fake hate crime report and gets away with it >:(

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's also some cultures where you're only considered gay if you're the one getting fucked. Afghanistan was pretty well known for it and U.S. forces were disgusted that loads of Afghani soldiers would fuck young boys. It was reported as being so pervasive that there's no way there were that many homosexual Afghan soldiers.
If you're HIV+ though it's pretty likely your claims you never caught a couple poz loads are bullshit.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've usually seen them using it to exclude ones that are too light. Y'know, "That show didn't hire a REAL poc, you can actually see that practically white slut in a dark room!"
You should look up it's historical use, then.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
American black people don't like african black people... they like them from a distance, theoretically....
This is just the first tweet that popped up on Google, but there's this new term American Black people are using: ADOS, which stands for "African descendants of slavery". Basically, this is used to separate American Black people from immigrant black people for the purposes of arguing immigrant black people are privileged.

https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1096384967054118912?s=19

If you go searching for arguments using this term, it is nothing but American Black people claiming that Africans are essentially "takin our jerbs!!!" and shouldn't be allowed to "profit" from coming over here and actually applying themselves until, I guess, all American Blacks are given handouts I guess or given cushy jobs for nothing? Unclear but what is clear is that they don't think Africans should be allowed in America.

Edit: correction of the acronyms meaning

Last edited:

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
If you go searching for arguments using this term, it is nothing but American Black people claiming that Africans are essentially "takin our jerbs!!!" and shouldn't be allowed to "profit" from coming over here and actually applying themselves until, I guess, all American Blacks are given handouts I guess or given cushy jobs for nothing? Unclear but what is clear is that they don't think Africans should be allowed in America.
*Black lives matter

*some

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
This is just the first tweet that popped up on Google, but there's this new term American Black people are using: ADOS, which stands for "African descendants of slavery". Basically, this is used to separate American Black people from immigrant black people for the purposes of arguing immigrant black people are privileged.
To be fair, if they're still all worked up over historical slavery, I could see being mad at the people who captured and enslaved their ancestors in the first place.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why? We're talking about current events. Jussie isn't trying to make it on the Vaudeville stage.
Because you're exactly wrong about what the paper bag test was, and it's germane to the current event that Jussie apparently still applies it as it was used historically.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jigglyjogglers
To be fair, if they're still all worked up over historical slavery, I could see being mad at the people who captured and enslaved their ancestors in the first place.
Yeah, honestly the african tribal chiefs waging wars to get slaves and then selling them really don't get enough attention. I guess because that makes slavery a "People suck" problem, not a "White people suck" problem.

The reparations for slavery were not having to live in africa anymore. For your entire family and all their descendants.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino