Culture JDS Megathread - Jussay Smollett files fake hate crime report and gets away with it >:(

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The two brothers who staged the attack are suing Jussie’s lawyers for defamation, specifically involving a podcast the lawyers were on and the statements they made:
  • That Jussie and one of the brothers were in a gay relationship
  • That they both committed perjury
  • That they wore white face to hide their identities
  • That Jussie’s lawyers implicate the brothers as the real criminals
Haha I was wondering if the shit they were saying on Reasonable Doubt was going to come to something, given the outlandish shit they were alleging there.

I hope they get into hot water over this because the arguments Geragos has made that Juicy is innocent are frankly, silly. I know he's an attention whore, but a lot of what he's said in the past when discussing other people's cases made sense and I enjoyed listening to the podcast, since he started defending this little turd he's coming out with such utter nonsense, it's like he suddenly went senile.

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
Judge accuses Kim Foxx's office of double standard after Jussie Smollett case

ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. (FOX 32) -- 21-year-old Candace Clark of Hoffman Estates says she’s the victim of a Kim Foxx double standard, and a Cook County Judge agrees.

On April 11, Clark appeared in the Rolling Meadows courtroom of Cook County Judge Marc Martin, facing a single felony count of making a false police report.

Clark is accused of giving an acquaintance access to her bank account and then telling police money had been stolen, something she denies.

According to a transcript obtained by FOX 32, Judge Martin hammered prosecutors, asking, “I’d like to know why Ms. Clark is being treated differently than Jussie Smollett. It’s a disorderly conduct case. A lot less egregious than Mr. Smollett’s case. I have a problem with it.”

Prosecutors were demanding that Clark make full restitution of $2,800 and serve probation, something not required of Smollett.

“Ms. Clark is not a movie star, she doesn’t have a high-priced lawyer,” said Judge Martin. “And this smells big time. Your office created this mess. There’s no publicity on this case. Press gets ahold of this; it’ll be the newspaper."

A spokesperson for Kim Foxx says because the case is ongoing, they have no comment.

“I’m not Jussie Smollett,” said Clark. “I wish I was, but it’s OK. I’ll get my justice.”

Clark, who has no previous criminal history, is due back in front of Judge Martin Thursday.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
The cast of TV’s “Empire” are begging for Jussie Smollett to be allowed on the show’s next season, claiming the disgraced actor is innocent and “filled with integrity.”

In a letter to Fox Entertainment, stars including Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard say they trust charges against Smollett were dropped because allegations that he staged a hate attack against himself for personal gain couldn’t be proven.

“He is innocent and no longer subject to legal uncertainty with the criminal charges against him having been dropped,” reads the April 19 letter, obtained by Deadline Wednesday. “We are confident in his lawyer’s assurance that the case was dismissed because it would not have prevailed.”

“It’s clearer every day that the extreme political climate in our country has only made our system of justice and the court of public opinion more unjust,” they continue.

They say that while working with Smollett on five seasons of the show they have come to “truly know Jussie’s personal character.”

“He is kind. He is compassionate. He is honest and above all he is filled with integrity,” the letter says.

Smollett, who plays gay singer-songwriter Jamal Lyon, will appear in an episode of the show Wednesday night. It’s unclear if fans of the drama will ever see him again after he was written out of two episodes of the series’ current fifth season because of the public outrage over his case and his legal status.

All 16 felony charges against him were suddenly dropped March 26, even as prosecutors claimed he hadn’t been exonerated.

The letter from the cast was sent to Fox Entertainment CEO Charlie Collier, DisneyTV Studios and ABC Entertainment chair Dana Walden, Fox Entertainment president Michael Thorn, series creator Lee Daniels, “Empire” co-creator Danny Strong and various executive producers on the series, according to Deadline.
Tangence best served cold:
A 24-year-old woman is in serious condition after being beaten and having a chemical substance poured on her face in a River North bar early Thursday, according to police.

Police and fire department personnel responded at 1:15 a.m. to Joy District, 112 West Hubbard, where witnesses reported that the woman had been beaten and had bleach poured on her face by another woman during an altercation in the restroom.

The victim, who is white, was transported to Northwestern Memorial Hospital where she is listed in serious condition.

A suspect is in custody as Area Central detectives investigate.

Editor’s note: CWBChicago only includes a victim’s race when the information is relevant to the story or, as in this case, essential for clarity.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Either the cast thinks their virtue signaling is worth more than their jobs, or they know the show isn't getting renewed and figure the virtue signaling costs them nothing but gets them in the news cycle.

Guess which one I think is more likely. Go on, guess.
I'll go with the second choice.

Btw, they should apply for a role in another tv series because their virtue signaling might cost some of their remaining fans.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Last I heard black people weren't by and large fans of screaming queen cocksuckers.
I read in epidemiological studies that there is actually a rather substantial but largely unreported black demographic of " down low brother " culture of "men having sex with men", or "MSM" as the epidemiologists call it. These black men won't self-identify as homosex because of social stigma, so their self-reported hetero status kept fucking up the public health tracking of predominantly homosexual STDs until the experts designated this new black "MSM" category to classify all these fake heteros and salvage the data in the process

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
I read in epidemiological studies that there is actually a rather substantial but largely unreported black demographic of " down low brother " culture of "men having sex with men", or "MSM" as the epidemiologists call it. These black men won't self-identify as homosex because of social stigma, so their self-reported hetero status kept fucking up the public health tracking of predominantly homosexual STDs until the experts designated this new black "MSM" category to classify all these fake heteros and salvage the data in the process
There's also some cultures where you're only considered gay if you're the one getting fucked. Afghanistan was pretty well known for it and U.S. forces were disgusted that loads of Afghani soldiers would fuck young boys. It was reported as being so pervasive that there's no way there were that many homosexual Afghan soldiers.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's also some cultures where you're only considered gay if you're the one getting fucked. Afghanistan was pretty well known for it and U.S. forces were disgusted that loads of Afghani soldiers would fuck young boys. It was reported as being so pervasive that there's no way there were that many homosexual Afghan soldiers.
If you're HIV+ though it's pretty likely your claims you never caught a couple poz loads are bullshit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino