Careercow Jed Whitaker / Jed05 / Dimmujed / KillerIsJed / Dr. Dinosexual / Amiibo Butt Guy - Clickbait Journo Shoves Controllers Up Own Ass; Squidkid Who's Too Autistic for NeoGAF & Wikipedia

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
It’s still funny that these fuckwits don’t grasp the “snowflake” dig. It’s not just getting wound up or offended (“melting down”) over ridiculous shit, the essence is really the “I’m unique and special (like a snowflake) because I’m a non-binary 1/64 Eskimo sex worker” combined with the aforementioned over sensitivity.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
It’s still funny that these fuckwits don’t grasp the “snowflake” dig. It’s not just getting wound up or offended (“melting down”) over ridiculous shit, the essence is really the “I’m unique and special (like a snowflake) because I’m a non-binary 1/64 Eskimo sex worker” combined with the aforementioned over sensitivity.
In all fairness "snowflake" is a pretty valid counter insult to the kinds of faggots who start fuming when a Vidya doesn't star a white man.

c-no

I Love Me Some White Sauce
True & Honest Fan
So the guy who fired Jed from Destructoid just bought The Escapist, and Jed is tardraging about it.

View attachment 508140
Wew, it is funny to see a bearded man get angry, especially when its anger directed at a guy who fired him. Makes one wonder if the guy he's complaining about actually doesn't give any damn about autistic screeching over vidya but is a nazi to Jed simply for talking to a shitposter. Then again, that answer could be very obvious.

In all fairness "snowflake" is a pretty valid counter insult to the kinds of faggots who start fuming when a Vidya doesn't star a white man.
It really is a valid insult as well to said speds that fume over vidya not staring a white guy. Both are the same sides of autist that are unique only in the tism they can show.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

Those dumbshits really make it annoying when you actually just dislike something because it's shit, because they give SJWs an excuse to claim anyone who doesn't like utter shit is a racist/whatever.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
LOL how are the two events even related? What an autist.

EDIT: Got inspired to look at his Twitter timeline, and as always, exceptional stuff is there:

LOL how is a pizza chain racist?

View attachment 422205

His shitty burn doesn't even work because he used "was" instead of "is" like an idiot.

"Papa John's didn't pander towards gamers until after they stopped being racist"

Ok?

So the guy who fired Jed from Destructoid just bought The Escapist, and Jed is tardraging about it.

View attachment 508140

Gamers Rise Up.jpg

Was Jed the internet's first gangweed poster?

Done

True & Honest Fan
His shitty burn doesn't even work because he used "was" instead of "is" like an idiot.

"Papa John's didn't pander towards gamers until after they stopped being racist"

Ok?
Like I said, he's so pompous and idiotic even old NeoGAF didn't stand him.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan

Ok?

View attachment 510340

Was Jed the internet's first gangweed poster?
Wtf is he talking about? When has that ever happened? It’s the comment sections themselves being censored or removed completely because they can’t take the criticism.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Wtf is he talking about? When has that ever happened? It’s the comment sections themselves being censored or removed completely because they can’t take the criticism.

If you're in the comment section of some shit other idiots wrote you're already a loser who has nothing better to do, so quit whining about it. You could be doing something better if you wanted to be.

If you're in that comment section, it's because you want to be there.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
If you can't make fun of a man who brags about how good he is at taking dicks in the ass and who has shoved other, less savory things, up his butthole, then for fuck's sake, what can you make fun of?

Fucking white males. But you're not allowed to be funny about them, you just have to scream over and over that they're fucking white males. Like Jed. A dude who rams things up his ass. You're not allowed to mention that he rams things up his ass, though, even though that's the only funny thing about that faggot piece of shit.

Done

True & Honest Fan
These motherfuckers think people are supposed to vet Twitter accounts before even talking at them. How do they even function?
This just tells you that these assholes still don't understand that money is what determines who wins a particular instance of the endless autism wars.

GG "won" because they managed to convince game companies/advertisers that Anita isn't gonna make them money. And the tables will turn the very moment she convinces them otherwise.

That Menashe dude is very money-oriented (which is what a businessman should be), so if Pitts or MovieBob think he's gonna let Social Justice fuck with the money, then they are very mistaken, as Mr. Ass-Amiibo found out to his detriment.

Fucking white males. But you're not allowed to be funny about them, you just have to scream over and over that they're fucking white males. Like Jed. A dude who rams things up his ass. You're not allowed to mention that he rams things up his ass, though, even though that's the only funny thing about that faggot piece of shit.
The JeddersPedders video is kinda funny in a cringe way, he sees the world in such a cartoonist and dumb way, and it reflects in how he sees what were his own customers.

Last edited:
I just looked up all i could... quite frankly everything i could find from his Facebook to whatever the fuck that site is he is somehow involved in etc. are out of date.
All he does is being a giant bitching manchild that is projecting all his shortcomings onto others and thinks hes the shit because he is delusional... like the fucking rest of them. Overall i can only see him as a gigantic failure that is only continues because he does not have the mental capacity to realise he is a failure.

But from day one i was sure he would be one of the SJWs that would end up in the news as a pedo or sexoffender... to this day no news... so... guess hes only 99% degenerate garbage.

I just looked up all i could... quite frankly everything i could find from his Facebook to whatever the fuck that site is he is somehow involved in etc. are out of date.
All he does is being a giant bitching manchild that is projecting all his shortcomings onto others and thinks hes the shit because he is delusional... like the fucking rest of them. Overall i can only see him as a gigantic failure that is only continues because he does not have the mental capacity to realise he is a failure.

But from day one i was sure he would be one of the SJWs that would end up in the news as a pedo or sexoffender... to this day no news... so... guess hes only 99% degenerate garbage.

I see this happen with a lot of former weebs like Jed, they act like they are now functional members of society because they no longer like the pervy games that defined their younger years and decides to to project their insecurities upon others. Normally someone will take a glance and keep moving but the people who has experience with this make a rant about it.

And failure actually propels him to double down because it fuels his martyr complex as a woke social justice warrior journalist.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I see this happen with a lot of former weebs like Jed, they act like they are now functional members of society because they no longer like the pervy games that defined their younger years and decides to to project their insecurities upon others.

That's not going to happen with Jed. If your greatest claim to fame is ramming things up your ass that's never going to happen for you.