Jeff Goldblum receives online criticism for being “anti-Muslim” after questioning a drag queen’s hijab look - This all started on “RuPaul’s Drag Race” three days ago

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
A while back on social media some feminazis were touting that because of Orange Man, we're close to becoming a real life Handmaid's Tale. I retorted by saying, "Wait, I thought you progressives and feminists were staunch defenders of theocratic societies in which men are in control and pass laws to keep women as sex objects and force them into mandatory head coverings."

I got blocked.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one from the show got upset with Jeff, the outrage is only coming from overly woke assholes online who only have kneejerk responses to everything. Criticise Islam? Racist. It's not a race? Doesn't matter. Homosexuality is punishable by death in some of these countries? That isn't as important as making sure everyone knows that you aren't an Islamophobe.

It's just more bullshit NPC virtue signaling and it is beyond tired. This shouldn't be news, no one should have reported (well, 'reported') on it, and the 'some people online are saying' style of news gathering cannot die fast enough for my liking.

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
No one from the show got upset with Jeff, the outrage is only coming from overly woke assholes online who only have kneejerk responses to everything. Criticise Islam? Racist. It's not a race? Doesn't matter. Homosexuality is punishable by death in some of these countries? That isn't as important as making sure everyone knows that you aren't an Islamophobe.

It's just more bullshit NPC virtue signaling and it is beyond tired. This shouldn't be news, no one should have reported (well, 'reported') on it, and the 'some people online are saying' style of news gathering cannot die fast enough for my liking.

Oh, come on! Let's all join in for #JeffGoldblumIsOverParty!

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net

In that case he may get through this with a wag of the finger like RuPaul did when he was against trannies on his fucking DRAG show. Twitter's feelings don't matter. A lot of them probably don't watch this freak show anyhow, they're just shitting up all the #'s that get bought to trend and control the narrative organically start trending.

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
What's Jeff Goldblum's political stance these days? I don't want to spend so much time on Twitter (lest I get stage IV cancer), but I know he's done shit with Stephen Colbert in the past, plus he's one of Trump's Chosen People and they tend to vote (((blue))).

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
When somebody is making a political statement, particularly one that is controversial, it's perfectly reasonable to ask questions about it. This Iranian-Canadian drag queen is free to use his star and stripes hijab and make a fashion statement and then take it off if he feels like it; women in Iran don't get that choice. Why shouldn't he be asked questions about it?
Dressing up as something stupid is part of his proud Canadian heritage, you bigot.

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
kiwifarms.net
Hilarious how the left look down their nose at people who don't think like them and call them backward hicks when they're just so god damn ignorant.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Alright Malcolm! I knew I still had one hero from my childhood who hasn't horribly disappointed me by being an Idiot with raging liberalism /tds or a monster of a human being .

Brian singer
Laura dern
The wachoski brothers
Victor Salvia